Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family (29369 Views)

‘How Metuh Disbursed N400m For Media Project’ - Witness / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by dantori(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Episteme2:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/05/fg-telling-lies-dokpesi-got-money-for-media-project-not-arms-family/

number 1 Dokpesi Jr u r stewpid media campaign to propagate achievement of government Or to spoil PDP opponents name?
number 2 let me ask you we no get Ministry of Finance to pay your Father Na Dasuki be State house idiot son of a Thief
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nnannapat(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2015
alexlee50:
when it boders on national security those procurement laws or any does not count. National interest is what matters.dokpesi is not a staff of government, it is not his duty to check the account which government uses to pay for a job he did for government. The question that would be asked are (1) was he given a job by government? 2.was the job executed?
Bros,All these your ill thought defence is not helping matters.

The question you should ask yourself is this; Can you fix pipeline for NNPC and expect payment to come from Nigeria Customs?

For admiting that he received money from the ONSA, thereby collaborating the intels, Dokpesi should be charged for consipiracy to treason. These are the bad guys that kept us down since independence.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Rhea(f): 2:07am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=18pt]N2.5bn for media and publicity? That is even worse than arms deal. He would be facing the firing squad in China.[/size]
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 5:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Nnannapat:
Bros,All these your ill thought defence is not helping matters.

The question you should ask yourself is this; Can you fix pipeline for NNPC and expect payment to come from Nigeria Customs?

For admiting that he received money from the ONSA, thereby collaborating the intels, Dokpesi should be charged for consipiracy to treason. These are the bad guys that kept us down since independence.
I share your sentiments that those who have looted the nations treasury to the detriment of the larger population should be punished. But punishment is meted not based on sentiments but on the propederance of proof against the person.let me start by asking u a question.in the case òf dokpesi, he has a business agreement with office the office of nsa or PDP/or GEJ campaign group, we are not sure wish.and he performed this task as stated in the contract.he now got payment for the contract.did dokpesi pay himself for the job that was done? Did he prepare the mandate which was used in paying him?is he a staff of government/or the agency that paid him? Is it his duty to check the account that would be used in paying him after executing a job? What offence do u now think he can be charged with?
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by notmywill: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ramsey247:

Please show me how it is an offence to get media contract and payment from NSA. I remember seeing some of those adverts sponsored by the NSA.

I won't.
It's illegality is so common knowledge that it had to take that huge sum of money and then others we don't even know about, to displace ever sense of reasoning from the 'high chief' himself.

If you still don't understand, then we know your Intelligence Quotient on the number line and it's not too pretty.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Ramsey247(m): 5:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Excuzeme:

Well, if the media contract was to "counter Boko Haram propaganda", maybe Raymond Dokpesi will attempt to use it to wriggle out ...

...... but when the contract becomes to do media campaign for PDP..... and he gets paid from money allocated to buy arms for Nigerian Soldiers fighting insurgency, who are being routed by the terrorist for lack of good weapons, ....

......Raymond Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and their co-looters are already guilty not just of LOOTING but also of TREASON and they should be hanged publicly
Thank you my brother cos the ones i saw were on security sponsored by the NSA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.