Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Movie Review: Straight Outta Compton (film) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Review: Straight Outta Compton (film) (2300 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Ex-n.w.a. Supervisor Sues Over 'straight Outta Compton' Movie With Dr.dre / Create your Own Straight Outta Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Straight Outta Compton (film) by pressplay360: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
O'Shea Jackson Jr. plays his real life dad (Ice Cube) in “Straight Outta Compton” and really played the role like he was born to do it, did Corey Hawkins play the role of Dr Dre perfectly? I think the best character in the movie for me was

Jason Mitchell (Eazy-E) he played the role like the real Eric "Eazy-E" Wright, trust me if you haven’t seen this movie you are kidding me! STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON IS DOPE.

About the 2pac scene that dude......Read More below

http://pressplay360.net/news/item/1381-movie-review-straight-outta-compton-video?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? / Does Nollywood Have A Future ? / Who Wins Between Hulk Vs. The Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.