Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. (706 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by wisdomkosiblog: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
See his pictures. https://wisdomkosiblog./

Re: See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by wisdomkosiblog: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chilling

Re: See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by kristen12(f): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by apholaryn: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
who ur face don help?

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by rawpadgin(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
those ones dey feel funky with hero wen dem dey sell 150 grin

1 Like

Re: See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Are you related to Ronaldinho?

Make I follow you pour out teeth grin grin grin
Re: See The Face Of The Owner Of Wisdomkosi Blog At His Brother Wedding. by Johnnoah1st: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
wisdomkosiblog:
See his pictures. https://wisdomkosiblog./
who the fucck is dis shiit? who knw uR existence in d 1st place? Idiat!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Help Myself? I'm In Love With Mamagee / Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's / When A Married Man You Know Is Caught In The Arms Of A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.