Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs (44825 Views)

Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by gasperkoya(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ordinary yoruba baby fa

WHY DID YOU SAY ORDINARY yoruba?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2015
May be the baby is nt handsome that's y she decided to show only his legs and leave the face.

Shah, na end time legs be that
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by franklingud(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2015
This one wey get bow leg, e be lyk say na don jazzy born am. grin if she no wan show her baby face, na her palava be dat na. Who cares??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by eltweezy90(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2015
For all I care, you can hide the kid's face for eternity. Him even get bowleg sef, maybe the face get follow-come noseless face. Okada abeg drop me for front.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Just funny to me
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Elle277(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2015
How can I make my beloved Tiwa know that I don't even give a hoot about her baby face..huh!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by cruz419(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2015
hmm,well all I would say is ,,if she finally unvail her baby's face if dat biking no fyn when ,,na den she go here my mouth!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by sage2(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ordinary yoruba baby fa

Now that is wickedness. I laff so tey my belle wan burst.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by tonychristopher: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2015
sage2:

Now that is wickedness. I laff so tey my belle wan burst.

But wait a minute ....she is hiddng the face assuming na golden child even north west show case their baby because the baby is cute

Tiwa baby must either be ugly or the baby resembles somebody known ..maybe
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Lordnewton1(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2015
I dont have time for this trash. Who cares if she has a baby sef. Gat alot to think of. and alot to achieve than to start crying and begging to see one small pikin that wont solve any of my and your problems. lot of people are just so foolish with grasshopper mentality including the celebrities themselves. How will i be begging to see stupidity. one hand, one leg, finger ...rubbish...the celeb self is senseless
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by tonychristopher: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Maybe the picking no resemble any of them so she won't want public scrutiny
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by tonychristopher: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by lebete3000: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Dem dey form naija jz n Beyonce..mcteww..d baby get bowl leg sef

Bow leg?

Chai see evulz!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by sage2(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

But wait a minute ....she is hiddng the face assuming na golden child even north west show case their baby because the baby is cute

Tiwa baby must either be ugly or the baby resembles somebody known ..maybe

You might just be right. The bow legs got me worried too.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Phobia1: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
dunmorris:
See End time Bow And arrow leg shocked

ahabahahaba. "Bow and Arrow leg"
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by wiZbanky(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
I trust my pple.

Its either you post the baby's picture or you don't.

Which one be leg wey she dey post?

Abi na Cartoon Network's "Cow and Chicken" parent born am?

Na pple wey dey clamour for the baby picture na him I blame.

Even with all the Instagram filters, I love the shoes on that child. Very sleek.
usef show ur face and stop hiding under mask
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2015
femi4:
To determine the paternity of the baby

Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by fretfingers: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
I trust my pple.

Its either you post the baby's picture or you don't.

Which one be leg wey she dey post?

Abi na Cartoon Network's "Cow and Chicken" parent born am?

Na pple wey dey clamour for the baby picture na him I blame.

Even with all the Instagram filters, I love the shoes on that child. Very sleek.

Lwkmd... Hehehehehehe... Cow and chicken?!...**lol

Ma'am u r so 2decades and half or more old... Wow! Thank u for taking me back memory line.. Cow n chicken cartoon rocked my childhood world...lol

Baboon.. Johnny bravo.... Flimstone... Tarzan, judge of the jungle.. Pocahontas... Lwkmd** Chai! I don dey old fa...**

Op sorry for derailing... Cudnt help it...!

Btw::: maybe na that Tom aunty for tom n jerry born am too...*** lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
fretfingers:

Lwkmd... Hehehehehehe... Cow and chicken?!...**lol

Ma'am u r so 2decades and half or more old... Wow! Thank u for taking me back memory line.. Cow n chicken cartoon rocked my childhood world...lol

Baboon.. Johnny bravo.... Flimstone... Tarzan, judge of the jungle.. Pocahontas... Lwkmd** Chai! I don dey old fa...**

Op sorry for derailing... Cudnt help it...!

Btw::: maybe na that Tom aunty for tom n jerry born am too...*** lol

Lol.
Remember they never showed Cow and Chicken's parents face. Only their legs.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
9jaboi8701:

God! You get mouth pass Basket Mouth cheesy You made my day with this I swear lolz.

Lol.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by ghanamaican: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mumugerians and stupidity cheesy grin cheesy..Savage is not in this world to live up to your expectation and she is not begging you to follow her on social media. Haha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by sytymo: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by ZiggyMr(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Isn't that the boy's leg? Nonsense, if you like show them or not... am not interested in seeing him. Am sure he does not have 2heads which means he's not different from my neighbours cute son.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Dherryn(f): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
And if afta all dese hide n seek, d baby no fine tru tru......ah! I dey try imagine d kind hot wota Tiwa go land in. #w8npatiently
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by tonychristopher: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
sage2:

You might just be right. The bow legs got me worried too.

Are you thinking what I am thinking
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Griffin01: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by patrykhyci: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
I believe the day she finally reveals the identity of her baby,, her fans will be like '' RUBBISH''
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nickymezor(f): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
. I wonder wetin b d biggie dere sef... A tot is always a blessing. . . Mehn, let dem stp this childish act, it doesn't suit dem one bit tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by mumyprincess(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Those that wants to see the baby should be keeping the parts since she doesn't want to post in full. So you can join the parts together and wahala go finish kissThose that wants to see the baby should be keeping the parts since she doesn't want to post in full. So you can join the parts together and wahala go finish
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Flairoqy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
What do you guys want to do with her baby's face? Una get problem self
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by luv2rolly(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Maybe the baby looks like Don.Jazzy..., am just passing o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.