Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs (44822 Views)

Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by hafsat001(f): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Naija celeb copy copy celeb hide ur baby. Face na who cares
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by sunsewa: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
this na kolomental,abi im wan carry am make money.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by astrid97(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
maybe the baby is physically r*tarded #justsayingtho
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Hectorsam(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
maybe she want to host a big conert so she can use dat to Shw her baby face
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by amparas(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
I trust my pple.

Its either you post the baby's picture or you don't.

Which one be leg wey she dey post?

Abi na Cartoon Network's "Cow and Chicken" parent born am?

Na pple wey dey clamour for the baby picture na him I blame.

Even with all the Instagram filters, I love the shoes on that child. Very sleek.

That woman for Tom and Jerry too cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Kirinwa: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
I trust my pple.

Even with all the Instagram filters, I love the shoes on that child. Very sleek.

I told people that bleeping during pregnancy is wrong. Now see if this is not Bow leg gotten from excessive straffing during pregnancy.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Tiwa Savage's Baby picture LEAKED!....

Just scroll down to see the picture she has been hiding from us

vvvvvvvv
Keep Scrolling....
Almost there...
Here it is:

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by sholexy1: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
theshaderoom:
Lol... Tiwa's fans are really being savage on her page right now. The Mavin first lady who had her first child with manager, Tee Billz months ago has refused to share the picture of her bundle of joy with her fans. In a recent interview the singer said she would love to but her husband Tee Billz did not want that... although she and her husband keep teasing fans with body parts pics of the baby. Some months ago they shared a pic of the baby's hand and today Tiwa shared this pic of the baby's legs

see more of her fans comments http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/tiwa-savage-fans-blast-her-for-posting.html
we will b waiting any tym she feel like
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by worldraid: 4:16am On Dec 07, 2015
You sef, show us your face!

IamMissMarvel:
I trust my pple.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Tiwa,how's about you show us the baby's DNA next time.Who knows,it might not be Tee Billz's kid.#justsayingtho undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by theshaderoom: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by theshaderoom: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.