Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night (3762 Views)

Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / Would You Allow Your Wifey Pierce Her Ass? / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok...you just walk her down the aisle to say i do...then after all said and done, you guys are together in the bedroom alone, and you want to engineer pre-intimacy and she was like, "oh darling you have been doing this for some time now, am so tired now and i need to sleep, please rest ok, today was hectic".
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Rounakid(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
She must be a Wicked wife! Period...

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by abat4real37(f): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
She might be menstruating

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Taiwo20(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
No big deal....afterall, you have been doing it before abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by goodmorning40: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
if ure not a he-goat the stress of the day should make u tired and not die about sex

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by kilokeys(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mtcheew...

If i am nt fagged out from the stress.. Ill be calculating.. And asking myself if it was worth it..

If it was. Then my Badoski can rise to d task and do the needful grin.. Bt not that day sha.. tongue

1 Share

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
When we have a life time to spend togeda

Its a nyt that av been stressed up durin d day u wana do

I wud use needle nd threead sow the pussssy

Nd loosen it d next day cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
think of a groom , after the wedding ceremony , came back with his bride, had a shower and dozed off.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
She might be too tired or her visitor might be around

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
abat4real37:
She might be menstruating
.No she is as free as a bird.
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
think of a groom , after the wedding ceremony , came back with his bride, had a shower and dozed off.
.lol that groom must be down with some bottles of beer, anyway the bride is expected to ginger him up to his responsibilities, dont you think so?
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by marshallmoni(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na end time wife she bi..

1 Like

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
whaat if she's tired ? you have your whole life ahead with her so whats the big deal with one night.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by coolzeal(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
No problem.. I have being smashing it even before the wedding.
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by ipledge10(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:
whaat if she's tired ? you have your whole life ahead with her so whats the big deal with one night.
u just wake up (
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
u just wake up (
lol noo.actually went out.
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na wa for some people ooooo.
sadsad
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by ipledge10(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

lol noo.actually went out.
oya gist me...u went to party right
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:
its your wedding night milady..shit has to go down no matter what
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
oya gist me...u went to party right
how did you know?
it wasnt a bash though.it was a wedding tongue
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Randyhot:
its your wedding night milady..shit has to go down no matter what
then you both wont enjoy the thingy
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by ipledge10(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

how did you know?
it wasnt a bash though.it was a wedding tongue
Aso ebi and semo...you know why I prefer wedding to all kind of party?they serve different varieties of food in wedding, foods from different part of the country most especially intertribal wedding
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

then you both wont enjoy the thingy
haba baby girl as a guy what else do i need to enjoy...if not to pour out all the evening ethanol inside her and go get a shower..
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by cruzita(f): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
easy .handcuff her hand and carry on .no be me talk am oooo
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Randyhot:
haba baby girl as a guy what else do i need to enjoy...if not to pour out all the evening ethanol inside her and go get a shower..
you sound like a rather self centered partner grin
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Richiy(f): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
She will call the cake woman one million times, run around and find the perfect ashebi combo, call Dj more than a hundred times, go round the city three times looking for venue, call the decoration people twenty thousand times, call food people. How will she not be tired after all these? undecided undecided

You have until the kids come to enjoy it indiscriminately undecided undecided

Better still, if you can afford it, use a wedding planner.
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
Aso ebi and semo...you know why I prefer wedding to all kind of party?they serve different varieties of food in wedding, foods from different part of the country most especially intertribal wedding
i tell you' from local dish, to foreign.plus the variety of drinks.am filled to the brim right now grin
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
cruzita:
easy .handcuff her hand and carry on .no be me talk am oooo
hahahahah...now thats my gal....you said it all boo
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by ipledge10(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

i tell you' from local dish, to foreign.plus the variety of drinks.am filled to the brim right now grin
and am here choping fries....

Dont u think its time to upload your picture sad, am tired of seeing your friends
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Richiy:
She will call the cake woman one million times, run around and find the perfect ashebi combo, call Dj more than a hundred times, go round the city three times looking for venue, call the decoration people twenty thousand times, call food people. How will she not be tired after all these? undecided undecided

You have until the kids come to enjoy it indiscriminately undecided undecided

Better still, if you can afford it, use a wedding planner.
lol this is my wedding night...even if it just once no qualms.
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by Michellla(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
and am here choping fries....
hope its with chicken?
Re: Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night by ipledge10(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:

hope its with chicken?
chicken dey.. sad

So when are uploading your pix... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons To Date Only Light Skinned Guys / Another Cucumber Lady Has Got The Cucumber Stuck Inside Her Private Part / Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.