Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters (37300 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by Ama80(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
Raise up your hand if you truly believe President Buhari or vice President Osibanjo don't have foreign accounts.

The reason sahrareporters are not publishing the zillions Buhari stashed in foreign banks is because they're on the same side at the moment.

at d moment,y r so right but in fulness of time,d breeze go blow.meanwhile my respect to Sahara reporters for in depth n audacious journalism.premium times is gud too but brown envelope won't let them.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by tydot3(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dino na comfirm criminal

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by nduchucks: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
saintfederic:
to have a ss number you would have to be a citizen

That was not the case a few years a go when I obtained one. It was stamped "Not for employment". Besides private investigators can trace his debit card through investigative means.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by mradjoy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oga Dino, U don enter one chance grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by seedorfabbey: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
It concern sahara reporter because I guess d owner is from nigeria, and any nigerians that want dis country to be moving forward sud try to make a posiitive impact we can't continue like this.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by leofab(f): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
I not tell dino say him go come out for television if he bleeps with sharia reporter!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
bloody criminal. I have never liked that guy. EFCC over to you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
seedorfabbey:
It concern sahara reporter because I guess d owner is from nigeria, and any nigerians that want dis country to be moving forward sud try to make a posiitive impact we can't continue like this.
God bless you jare
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by ndcide(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nothing will happen to Dino

He's a member of APC

Only those associated with PDP is corrupt.

Code of conduct bureau will not do anything., because they were not instructed.

APC supporters will tell you to go to court of you have proof.

We know them too well.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by kesternice: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow nice 1 @saharareporters.
#Notosocialmediabill

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by seangy4konji: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2015
My 18 yeR old brother banks with bznkbof America.

Please shut it.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by mike404(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by free2ryhme: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2015
if you live in glass house dont throw stones - classic
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2015
litetias:

Bros its a big problem. We don't even understand the enormity of it yet. The ones you see here with the woeful comments that are lacking in both coherence and logic are graduates ooo.
Yet they complain of lack of job opportunities.

Who told you I am a graduate and lack job opportunity?
Is that your new propaganda line

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2015
ndcide:
Nothing will happen to Dino

He's a member of APC

Only those associated with PDP is corrupt.

Code of conduct bureau will not do anything., because they were not instructed.

APC supporters will tell you to go to court of you have proof.

We know them too well.
but the question is ,where is the opposition in Nigeria? Where is pdp that is supposed to be putting apc on its toes ? Is pdp dead or sleeping? With all the silence coming from pdp it is obvious many of them are already thinking of moving to APc for safety and to avoid victimization. But it is sad that all of a sudden they went silent,during the ministerial issue too they went silent,likewise they have not been criticizing this government sloppy handling of the nation affairs except for fayose and metuh who seems to be the only pdp members alive.i know this accusation by Sahara desert reporters will be swept aside because every senator and rep in Nigeria has a foreign account

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by babadem2much(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2015
The e be now ehn Dino Daniel blokos don the sweat

Dino why do u bury in a shallow grave now the hand DON comot outside as dem go there to farm. Chai !

leave SR u say sam now see as e be
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by airmark(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2015
saintfederic:

I know many people who got it and were not citizens. A family member was given too, when he was maltreated at JFK some years back.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by gemale(m): 2:48am On Dec 06, 2015
As Shakespeare talk 4 merchant of Venice "a Daniel is come in2 judgment". Oga don dey chest out since dey support social media bill. Abeg make dem torchlight am wella. Make cct arraign am if d allegation dey true.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by jumobi1(m): 3:02am On Dec 06, 2015
saintfederic:

False.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by timunstopable: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2015
We cant forget these words of Dino -Fake Activist

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by arresa: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2015
GEJ/PDP fought SR for 16 years and lost so what's this man thinking?
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by lastpage: 4:15am On Dec 06, 2015
timunstopable:
We cant forget these words of Dino -Fake Activist

See!, that is how you know these "POLI-TRICK-CIANS" cant be trusted!

They STAND FOR "NOTHING" ..... except their own selfish interest!
No wonder they want to gag the Press!
Awon werey Senators!

ICPC and CCB, over to you!
The hard work has been done for you....

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by marked10(m): 4:24am On Dec 06, 2015
am bigining to suspect this sahara reporters oooo. government is trying to clampdown on social media yet they are doing their job and over doing it at the same time. I wonder who is paying them.

i think government is using this guys as fall backs. tell them to publish stupidity and yet use them as stepping stone to cub others .

good plan apc government but guess what, we are not gullible like u guys. we can see through your manipulations. we can see through the bullshit pal.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by TijaniAbu: 5:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Stupid Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore pretending not to know that Bank of America has branch in Nigeria whose African activities is headed by a Nigerian woman. Nothing do Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by Shikena(m): 5:09am On Dec 06, 2015
saintfederic:
Not true.
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by 4ward(m): 5:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Sahara Reporters wan finish Dino Patapata oooooooooooooo
Mynd44:
In a series of tweets via Sahara Reporter's twitter handle tonight, the New York based news agency alleged that Senator Dino Melaye is operating a foreign account which is against the code of conduct for public office holders.

Earlier this week, the senator had asked the senate to petition the United States government on the activities of the news agency which he said is dangerous to the Nigeria's democracy.

See tweets below

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/673204098154516480
Re: Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters by oz4real83(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2015
zimoni:
How does that concern the sahara whatever?

I'm beginning to hate the idiatus, alaabaa.
. Who made the law? Who is the law for? If a law maker can't respect the laws he and his fellow law makers made they have no moral and legal justifications to be law makers! The laws are for everybody and we must all be subject to our laws!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land / Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  / Punch Newspaper Cartoon Mocks Amosun's APM After Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.