Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

"When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? (17093 Views)

Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill" / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? (2) (3) (4)

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Do you want to kill someone
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by uuzba(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
You won't go to heaven
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by tj4luck(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Op, hope you are not contemplating killing?
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by GIFTD: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Murder is a heinous crime. When u kill u have soil ur hand with blood and is speaks against u just as the blood of Abel spoke again Cain even in death u will only need the blood of Jesus that speaks mercy to live otherwise he that kill by the sword will surely die by the sword.
lonelydora:

Still need this answer
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by AfonjaConehead: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2019
True.
Just as the blood of everyone killed by Fulani herdsmen are upon the heads of all Coneheads.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Religion cannot stand logical scrutiny. No point
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
If you kill justifiably. It wont be on your head.
the bible says "thou shall not kill" it didn't say thou shall kill justifiably.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2019
malvisguy212:
Ezekiel 33:1-9, The watchman.
"And the word of the LORD came to me,
saying, “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, ‘If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. ‘He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life. ‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and
does not blow the trumpet and the
people are not warned, and a sword
comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his
blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’
“Now as for you, son of man, I have
appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me. “When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity,but his blood I will require from your hand. “But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life.'

Now, a prophet duty is to warn the people of their evil deed, if you die without heeding to their warning, YOUR BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR OWN HANDS. the truth is that if you die without Believing IN Jesus, your blood will be on your OWN hands, but if you die believing Jesus as YOUR Lord and personal savior, then your blood will be in the hand of Jesus, guess what ? YES, he has already paid for those sins. For those who believe in Jesus christ as Lord and savior, our salvation is secure.

Matthew 28:16-20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All
authority in heaven and on earth has
been given to me. Therefore go and
make disciples of all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and of
the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and
teaching them to obey everything I have
commanded you. And surely I am with
you always, to the very end of the
age.”"
Oga, go sit down abeg make we hear word. Wicked people using gospel as cover. Different kind of heavy wickedness been heard of every second in a country where her citizen claim to be firebrand Christians
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2019
I used to believe this myth no thanks to my elder brother then when I was a kid. I later discovered it to be a fallacy. The Bible made us to understand that each person will be judged according to the works of our hand be it the victim or the murderer. There is no consolation in heaven for being killed. Everyone will be judged accordingly.
Let me put this in, if Mr. A is living and unholy life and Mr. B who is an armed robber killed Mr. A in an operation. Mr. A will go to hell. fast forward two years later, Mr. B repented and carry out Reconcilation, he becomes born again and live a holy life.. he died blamelessly and holy. He will make heaven.
Mr. A the victim in hell. and Mr. B the killer in heaven.

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by samcus(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2019
I don't know who needs to hear this but surprise God by going to church today.

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2019
sloye5:
Very true a friend in the military told me killing is easy but hard after you have killed
at night soldiers who have killed in battles experience terrifying nightmares as they dream and see blood everywhere, same with most doctors who perform abortions.

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Benekruku(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
the bible says "thou shall not kill" it didn't say thou shall kill justifiably.

Thats fiction.

I deal with reality. Conflict and war is bound. People must die.

Thats just the way it is and will continue to be.

Even animals feed on each other.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Dantedasz(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by soliddust2020: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Killing someone is a huge sin on it’s own. The blood is on your hands, that’s why when you are around killers you are never comfortable without you even knowing. There is this aura that follows killers.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by xaliujokes(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Common sense! You kill you get guilt, you are not suppose to kill. The blood is definitely gonna be on your hands and your head too.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by djbussy(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2019
Genesis 4:8-10

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?”

“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by seunmohmoh(f): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Did you kill someone?
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nature8(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2019
malvisguy212:
Ezekiel 33:1-9, The watchman.
"And the word of the LORD came to me,
saying, “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, ‘If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people, then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. ‘He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life. ‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and
does not blow the trumpet and the
people are not warned, and a sword
comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his
blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’
“Now as for you, son of man, I have
appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me. “When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity,but his blood I will require from your hand. “But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life.'

Now, a prophet duty is to warn the people of their evil deed, if you die without heeding to their warning, YOUR BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR OWN HANDS. the truth is that if you die without Believing IN Jesus, your blood will be on your OWN hands, but if you die believing Jesus as YOUR Lord and personal savior, then your blood will be in the hand of Jesus, guess what ? YES, he has already paid for those sins. For those who believe in Jesus christ as Lord and savior, our salvation is secure.

Matthew 28:16-20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All
authority in heaven and on earth has
been given to me. Therefore go and
make disciples of all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and of
the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and
teaching them to obey everything I have
commanded you. And surely I am with
you always, to the very end of the
age.”"

Nice one

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by bcashy: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Who did u kill angry
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2019
It just a myth, what if i am in the Army and i kill 100 people while at war, does that mean their bloods are on my Head? grin

Rubbish!! Or are those 100 people i killed not human? people's sons, husbands and brothers.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by falcon01: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2019
johnydon22:
When you realize you have only this short life to live just like everyone else.. you will learn to view this life to be precious.

You will learn to dread the idea of taking someone else's life because it means you have ended someone else's opportunity.

When you realize we are only sure of this one life to live, you will know that taking other people's life is never an option because everyone deserves a chance to live ..
lol.. i know what this means..
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by malvisguy212: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Sparro:

Oga, go sit down abeg make we hear word. Wicked people using gospel as cover. Different kind of heavy wickedness been heard of every second in a country where her citizen claim to be firebrand Christians
you are a rebellious son. your heart is calloused , it will be very hard for you to believed and be save
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
uuzba:
You won't go to heaven
were da fu ck is heaven located? in which country?
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2019
lonelydora:
A friend told me that when you kill someone, either intentionally or mistakenly, that his blood will be on your head. According to her, the person's sin will now be added to your (the killer) sins, making him or her to go straight to heaven without questions.

An example is the recent killing of Eunice who was preaching the gospel on Abuja. Does it mean her Sins will now be added to the sons of the Muslim youths that killed her?

I find it hard to believe because if it's possible, i will just live as i like and do all the sinful things in life and ask Lalasticlala.a (na joke ooo) grin to kill me so that i will go to heaven. If true also, that means all the policemen that shoots armed robbers will go to hell while the robbers will go to heaven.

I have been thinking about this for sometime now.

NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS? I NEED MORE LIGHT ON THIS.

Karma is for the poor people.

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by DimIsaac10(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2019
7 virgins something
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
chai !!!

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019

Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by Flashlaundry(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Know that if you kill a soul unjustly, you will carry all his sin. But if it was intentional, ask for forgiveness and move on.

Does the weekly washing get you down?

Pressed for time, or just hate ironing?.

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by uuzba(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
were da fu ck is heaven located? in which country?
Heaven is not a country.

When you were a baby, you were in your mother's womb. Everything you knew was inside that womb. All of us were "outside". You didn't know us. We could see your mother's face. But you couldn't see it. Because you were inside her womb.
You didn't know what you didn't know. You ee completely ignorant

Now, you have been born. Walking around. You yourself have now seen you mother whose womb you were once inside

So to is heaven
It is not a place on earth. Here or in this universe
It is a state of life that must happen after your time on earth expires.
If you prepared yourself to meet God, you go to heaven.
If you did not prepare yourself to meet God, you don't meet God.
Unlike this earth that was prepared for you, hell was not prepared for anybody. So there is NOTHING there except regret and pain
It isn't a sensible option. No air, no ground, nothing positive. No light. People there are perpetually I torment without an end.

Use this earth and your life now to prepare yourself for heaven. Heaven was prepared for those who want it.
Re: "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? by franklingud(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2019
When you kill someone intentionally, his/her blood will be on your head and your hands too.

When you kill someone unintentionally for example you hit someone with your car accidentally, and show remorse by arranging his/her burial then his/her blood is neither in your head nor hands.

But if you kill someone unintentionally and run away, you didn't even show remorse. Then both your head and hands have been soaked in blood.

Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches