Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (170107 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gabriel74: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
binarCOACH:
Please, anyone that coaching alone should whatsapp me but if need just assistance drop it here....

Im still confuse about the landing page.. supposing i have my own landing page as you recommended, How will visitors get to the landing page of the advertiser product which i am promoting?

thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
gabriel74:

Im still confuse about the landing page.. supposing i have my own landing page as you recommended, How will visitors get to the landing page of the advertiser product which i am promoting?

thanks

Here is how i do mine and i have included a sample screenshot.

Lead capture page > Thank you page = redirect to offer page.

Let me explain, create a lead capture page and drive traffic. When the visitors enter their details say email they will be taken to a thank you page which is the offer page but i make do of my tracking link as thank you page...

See the attachment below and is achievable by instabuilder2.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by goddyAir: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Company Name AOL tax id/ ssn payment method payment detailx
wat do i fill in those place? Pls help
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by goddyAir: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Company Name AOL tax id/ ssn payment method payment detailx
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by goddyAir: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Company Name, AOL, tax id/ ssn, payment method, payment detail.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gabriel74: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
binarCOACH:

Here is how i do mine and i have included a sample screenshot.

Lead capture page > Thank you page = redirect to offer page.

Let me explain, create a lead capture page and drive traffic. When the visitors enter their details say email they will be taken to a thank you page which is the offer page but i make do of my tracking link as thank you page...

See the attachment below and is achievable by instabuilder2.0

Thanks.. but supposing my landing page asked for email submit and the CPA offer page also asked for email submit ,the visit enter first email on my own landing page ,so it will be taken to CPA offer and ask to submit email again, that means visitors will be entering two email?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
every details i filled on maxbounty was a hit back to back, from SSN to age, to passport Yet they didnt accept me embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Singapore1:
every details i filled on maxbounty was a hit back to back, from SSN to age, to passport Yet they didnt accept me embarassed

Did maxbounty request for SSN and PASSPORT?

Strange

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Iyemik:

Did maxbounty request for SSN and PASSPORT?

Strange
tax id peerfly ask for passport or national id
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
gabriel74:

Thanks.. but supposing my landing page asked for email submit and the CPA offer page also asked for email submit ,the visit enter first email on my own landing page ,so it will be taken to CPA offer and ask to submit email again, that means visitors will be entering two email?

I want to make something clear, stay away from email submit offer if you want to make good money from cpa offer. I don't know what my other oga's thing about... Put your effort on dating offers, insurance, credit reports, real estate, weight loss and the likes...

Singapore1:
tax id peerfly ask for passport or national id

No they do not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Let me just give you guys a simple trick on how you can make good cpa money... I will not be in details but think along the line...

Go to cpa network like Peerfly or maxbounty see attachment for such offer....

After you get the offer create a professional landing page such as attachment.....

Go to job board and register. After registration post job vacancy and wait for emails to start coming in after you have gotten say 50 emails reply their emails with your professional looking landing page with .com and your email must be recruit@yourlander.com

[center]>>>See attachment<<< [/center]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
binarCOACH:

I want to make something clear, stay away from email submit offer if you want to make good money from cpa offer. I don't know what my other oga's thing about... Put your effort on dating offers, insurance, credit reports, real estate, weight loss and the likes...

No they do not...

peerfly asked for my national id
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Singapore1:
peerfly asked for my national id

Yap, With peerfly it is required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2016
MaxBounty Sucks, They have REJECTED me for more thank for times now. No make matter worst it was different emails I used to apply each I apply yet always get rejected few minutes after submission.

@BinarCOACH any idea why these keep happening?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Iyemik:

Yap, With peerfly it is required.
If you don't have, I could direct you to someone that can provide a national I.d having your details for your peerfly registration.
they are asking for refference
Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.

If you're not with any other networks we suggest joining the networks below. You can then send us a reference with them
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2016
OMOR SEE ONE DAY EARNING FROM A LADY. 11million PLUS. ABI NA MY EYES DEY DECEIVE ME?
WHERE THAT KIND MONEY DEY FOR NAIJA EVEN PRESIDENT OF NAIJA NO FIT EARN THAT ONE PER DAY OOO

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Adulphus:
OMOR SEE ONE DAY EARNING FROM A LADY. 11million PLUS. ABI NA MY EYES DEY DECEIVE ME?
WHERE THAT KIND MONEY DEY FOR NAIJA EVEN PRESIDENT OF NAIJA NO FIT EARN THAT ONE PER DAY OOO
Might be movie streaming niche
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 3:54am On Jan 08, 2016
gabriel74:

People do use the landing page with autoresponders to gather email for future purposes. Depends on how u intend to market.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iyemik: 4:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Singapore1:
they are asking for refference
Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.

If you're not with any other networks we suggest joining the networks below. You can then send us a reference with them

You got the above message because the application form wasn't written properly, so peerfly doubt your traffic methods/quailty. I was easily approved into peerfly and wasn't asked for reference. Join the suggested networks and start working with them b4 re-applying for peerfly.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 4:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Please why is File Lock survey never get completed and the file which one suppose to download never unlocked.
survey upon survey. HELP...
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adulphus:
MaxBounty Sucks, They have REJECTED me for more thank for times now. No make matter worst it was different emails I used to apply each I apply yet always get rejected few minutes after submission.

@BinarCOACH any idea why these keep happening?

Change your i.p, fresh email, fresh data, fresh phone number and in your form no incentive traffic and mention either ppc or ppv as a traffic source.

Adulphus:

Bro work the work and forget what others earn... Taiwo Balogun, a Nigerian based in the U.K earn $10,000 per day using the mobile traffic method... So,you can make better than that just think of how to make your campaign convert...

And one thing is, it might be for 4 years or 1 month or few days but guy FACE yours for now...

holuphisayor:

Might be movie streaming niche

Movie niche doesn't convert with content locking what i think is game hack where they download the hack when installing as soon as it gets to 90% it pops up the locker and send traffic using youtube...
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adulphus:

Is not a day but alltime...
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kendo55: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
binarCOACH:

Can you help with system app to add watermark ??...
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
kendo55:
Can you help with system app to add watermark ??...

Go through with what i stated above...

To all, i have a little discovery you can get a very cheap .com domain at $0.99 per year and host it on http://www.hostinger.co.uk

Make use of VPN and U.S i.p

Here for cheap .com => http://www.1and1.com/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hope it helps

For free premium vpn....click this link below
https://www.okayfreedom.com/specials/chip0216/of

U will be sent download link(translate page if needed)

U can .xyz domain from namecheap.com @$1

To watermark videos use this
www.videotoolbox.com/index.php

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Okattamgbee: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Just got accepted into Maxbounty;s network. Feeling happy.

Kudos to BinarCoach!!!
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
wanna register for maxbounty now pls what should i put under promotion method? thanks

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kendo55: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
holuphisayor:
Hope it helps

For free premium vpn....click this link below
https://www.okayfreedom.com/specials/chip0216/of

U will be sent download link(translate page if needed)

U can .xyz domain from namecheap.com @$1

To watermark videos use this
www.videotoolbox.com/index.php

Thanks like everything done online
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kendo55: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Okattamgbee:
Just got accepted into Maxbounty;s network. Feeling happy.

Kudos to BinarCoach!!!
used his method of changing IP and got accepted?? Or. Any other thing add. I really need that Maxbounty
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by bobojoshua(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
binarCOACH:
Let me just give you guys a simple trick on how you can make good cpa money... I will not be in details but think along the line...

Go to cpa network like Peerfly or maxbounty see attachment for such offer....

After you get the offer create a professional landing page such as attachment.....

Go to job board and register. After registration post job vacancy and wait for emails to start coming in after you have gotten say 50 emails reply their emails with your professional looking landing page with .com and your email must be recruit@yourlander.com

[center]>>>See attachment<<< [/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.