Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169971 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by dmostcheerful(f): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2016
For those of you thanking ur Binarcoach now I have something to say.
what ever he is doing here he won't tell you his secrets on making money with affiliate marketing(that is if really he is making money anyway) he will prefer u pay him to coach you on Skype not even a little fee but up to #30k.
If what I said is lie tell him to tell you means of getting conversions to your offer here.
He high jacked someone else tread and he is derailing it just to lure u to send him money to coach you.
If really he makes up to $5,000 just as he claims all his secrets should be shared here and with no cost attached.
If its not for escoboss today I wouldn't have been a millionaire and am super proud to say that.
He is selfless and well respected he taught me and many other here from nairaland how to stand on our own without charging kobo.
binarCOACH please stop deceiving people to pay u when you know nothing about affiliate marketing.

15 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2016
dmostcheerful:
what ever he is doing here he won't tell you his secrets on making money with affiliate marketing(that is if really he is making money anyway) he will prefer u pay him to coach you on Skype not even a little fee but up to #30k.
If what I said is lie tell him to tell you means of getting conversions to your offer here.
He high jacked someone else tread and he is derailing it just to lure u to send him money to coach you.
If really he makes up to $5,000 just as he claims all his secrets should be shared here and with no cost attached.
If its not for escoboss today I wouldn't have been a millionaire and am super proud to say that.
He is selfless and well respected he taught me and many other here from nairaland how to stand on our own without charging kobo.
binarCOACH please stop deceiving people to pay u when you know nothing about affiliate marketing.

dmostcheerful:
Hahahaha, i remember you mostcheerful... No cpa marketer will reveal his golden nugget for FREE knowing fully well that it get saturated in no time. So you will be charged as high as for you to say no.....

(that is if really he is making money anyway)
For that i owe you nothing mr/mrs/miss

he will prefer u pay him to coach you on Skype not even a little fee but up to #30k.
@yinkey, i hope you are reading dis... Yinkey's friend met a guy that wants to coach him and he was charged $500USD November, 2015....

Top CPA earners KJ Rocker http://www.kjrocker.com/#, Mobile immersion boss Taiwo Balogun and the like you can not get coach for $500 with them not to talk about FREE...

Why not tell Dangote to give out his products for free since he is the richest man in Africa...

dmostcheerful:
Imagine the question; good free traffic sources i have mentioned before;
Pinterest- female niche.
Instagram- works for all.
Youtube- works for all but works better with gaming niche.
Reddit- for all niche.
That's to mention a few but what and what you will do to make traffic from those source converts to lead depend on your presell power which is your page....

I know your type.... Want everything FREE at the end you will still need breast milk i meant spoon feeding...

One of the tools i give is dis http://instabuilder.com and it cost $197 but i give it free if you take my coaching...

No cpa marketer reveals a winning strategy for free... If you need free go google search...And see the quality of what you get...

Didn't sound it dude and definitely won't look it....

What can you lecture me about affiliate marketing @dmostcheerful.

Oh, I remember you request for my cpa marketing earning screenshot which i sent you what did you do with it...

Enough said house sorry about that from @dmostcheerful.

There something i want to say, Taiwo Balogun of http://cashmoneyaffiliate.com makes $10,000 a day from mobile traffic and i got my ppc lessons from him @ how much $450... He said something, "there is no value in freebies" which i belieive. Access series of free training but nothing to show.

I am not encouraging anyone to pick up my coaching or guide but if Taiwo Balogun making $10,000 per day is charging for training and aside that you will have to be a vip member before he can reveal a winning campaign then @dmostcheerful here is his contacts contact@cashmoneyaffiliate.com
Instagram: cma4life
Snapchat: cma4eva
Periscope: cashmoneyaffiliate

Say to him all you have posted here about me... Thank you.

Byee to all....

Before i go remember there is money in the list... Think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by umoslink(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2016
https://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=8555605
if only someone click on the line above his life will change for ever
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 2:42am On Jan 09, 2016
...... And he typed that long to prove his sef lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2016
I registered with crak but the link they sent me to confirm my registration says token was not found,what does it mean?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 5:03am On Jan 09, 2016
kendo55:

Thanks like everything done online
yea
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Iambond:
I registered with crak but the link they sent me to confirm my registration says token was not found,what does it mean?
add crak_eric on skype to send u a new link

Btw u can also try datinggold.com. ...if u are into dating,adult,webcam things.. much more easy..just use ur brain
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Julie95(f): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2016
holuphisayor:

Btw u can also try datinggold.com. ...if u are into dating,adult,webcam things.. much more easy..just use ur brain
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by G12(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2016
dmostcheerful:

I just tire. The thread no get direction again. Just half information everywhere that is getting me more confused
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Singapore1(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2016
all them giving out half info which will make you confuse at the long run
ah don tire jare, make i wait for escoboss before unfollowing this thread
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gabriel74: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
dmostcheerful:

Hmmmm but binacoach has also revealed some secrete- I still give him kudos sha.. I think is because the owner of the thread has not been showing up since--We are still waiting for him sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2016
holuphisayor:

Thanks Bro
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Queensss(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmostcheerful:

I learnt a lot about CPA from the OP too. Far back in 2014. I agree with you on this due to the fact that contributions made in the thread is not really being done in an organized way and many may end up being confused if not led in steps.
I can virtually see that the OP's account is on ban, I seriously think the OP is being shoved..and how comes followers here are usually not aware of the status of the OP's acct.
What else could the OP want to post that will offend the spambot , while a lot of post on here which contains website links aRe not being ban..

Anyways, A small contribution.. You can get free traffic from Forums,Youtube,Social media,Torrents and Reddit.
Just do your research. You'd find useful information.. Would have made explanations but busy
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmm! Eno easy o, the way people dey claim say dem dey make money online, make me doubt at times, oyinbo people self dey lie at times, but we have true naija people wey dey make money but they will never reveal their secret, because na money we dey talk about.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
Hmmm! Eno easy o, the way people dey claim say dem dey make money online, make me doubt at times, oyinbo people self dey lie at times, but we have true naija people wey dey make money but they will never reveal their secret, because na money we dey talk about.
Oboy shut up abeg.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Olamarkjoel(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Iambond:
Oboy shut up abeg.
hey! @iambond, don't talk to me like that, are you mad? Did i quote you? Or am i refering to you? Or did i mention anybody here? Take your time, last warning.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

hey! @iambond, don't talk to me like that, are you mad? Did i quote you? Or am i refering to you? Or did i mention anybody here? Take your time, last warning.
This thread is not for you.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Iambond:
This thread is not for you.
are you the Op? Why insulting me in an impolite manner? I rest my case with you.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

are you the Op? Why insulting me in an impolite manner? I rest my case with you.
Your initial statement was wrong,you sounded as if Op is just claiming to make money online,i had to attack you.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Iambond:
Your initial statement was wrong,you sounded as if Op is just claiming to make money online,i had to attack you.
First of all, the op has a good intention of teaching people on how to make money via Cpa network, and secondly, the op account was ban and i didnt quote him nor refer to him, so i am just sharing my views generally without having an malicious intention with anybody, but you may refer my post to anybody which is wrong, remember there are people are making real money, while there are false claim, so i am not doubting or believe anybody who claim to make any amount of money online mine is just to use my initiative if it is true of false. So i dont have anything against anybody.Ok #Peace.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

First of all, the op has a good intention of teaching people on how to make money via Cpa network, and secondly, the op account was ban and i didnt quote him nor refer to him, so i am just sharing my views generally without having an malicious intention with anybody, but you may refer my post to anybody which is wrong, remember there are people are making real money, while there are false claim, so i am not doubting or believe anybody who claim to make any amount of money online mine is just to use my initiative if it is true of false. So i dont have anything against anybody.Ok #Peace.
One Love
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Iambond:
One Love
one love keep us together,God bless you.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amen to that and You too bro.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.... Una funny sha
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Optionalx: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmostcheerful:

@Bolded
you now have an opportunity to make others millionaires like escoboss did. so let see ya hand cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just to add small thing.
THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAKING MONEY IN CPA, CHECK YOUR CPA NETWORK PLATFORM FOR USER CHAT/SYSTEM.

NOTHING GOOD COMES FREE EVEN IN FREE TOWN.

I HAVE JOIN SOME CPA FORUM e.g WWW.GREEDREPORTS.COM ($10 MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP) AND AFFPLAYBOOK.COM ($98 MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP) BUT i WILL SAY i NEVER REALLY GET ANYTHING MEANINGFUL FROM THERE YET MY ACCOUNT IS BEING DEDUCTED EVERY MONTH AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE STILL SUBSCRIBING.

I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN a VPN account and integrat the plugin that give me access to US server, Hong Kong, Germany and Roman server without paying for any monthly fee WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH
I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN U.S.A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH.
I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN Bing Ads WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH
I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN Freenom and Hostinger account, register Free Domain and Host for free WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH.

IF YOU CAN NOT MOVE AHEAD FROM THE INFORMATION HE GAVE HERE FOR FREE. THEN YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

I CAN REMEMBER PAYING MY OWN MENTOR COMPANY 1MILLION FOR WRITING BUSINESS PLAN FOR ME AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING, MUCH MORE PERSON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SHARING HIS HARD RESEARCH FOR FREE. I ALSO REMEMBER PAYING MY FRIEND 40K IN 2013 JUST TO GIVE ME AIRTEL 19GigByte GENERATOR CODE AND THE INFORMATION I PAID 40K FOR WAS JUST "My Nokia".

SO MY BROTHERS, ALWAYS APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU FOR FREE BECAUSE ALOT OF POEPLE WILL PAY 1,000 FOR THE INFORMATION WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE BUT THE INFORMATION NEVER COME ACROSS THEM.

NO HARD FEELING, ONE LOVE.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by G12(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Adulphus:
Just to add small thing.
THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAKING MONEY IN CPA, CHECK YOUR CPA NETWORK PLATFORM FOR USER CHAT/SYSTEM.

NOTHING GOOD COMES FREE EVEN IN FREE TOWN.

I HAVE JOIN SOME CPA FORUM e.g WWW.GREEDREPORTS.COM ($10 MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP) AND AFFPLAYBOOK.COM ($98 MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP) BUT i WILL SAY i NEVER REALLY GET ANYTHING MEANINGFUL FROM THERE YET MY ACCOUNT IS BEING DEDUCTED EVERY MONTH AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE STILL SUBSCRIBING.

I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN a VPN account and integrat the plugin that give me access to US server, Hong Kong, Germany and Roman server without paying for any monthly fee WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH
I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN U.S.A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH.
I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN Bing Ads WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH
I HAVE BEEN APPLE TO OPEN Freenom and Hostinger account, register Free Domain and Host for free WAS BECAUSE OF BinarCOACH.

IF YOU CAN NOT MOVE AHEAD FROM THE INFORMATION HE GAVE HERE FOR FREE. THEN YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

I CAN REMEMBER PAYING MY OWN MENTOR COMPANY 1MILLION FOR WRITING BUSINESS PLAN FOR ME AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING, MUCH MORE PERSON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SHARING HIS HARD RESEARCH FOR FREE. I ALSO REMEMBER PAYING MY FRIEND 40K IN 2013 JUST TO GIVE ME AIRTEL 19GigByte GENERATOR CODE AND THE INFORMATION I PAID 40K FOR WAS JUST "My Nokia".

SO MY BROTHERS, ALWAYS APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU FOR FREE BECAUSE ALOT OF POEPLE WILL PAY 1,000 FOR THE INFORMATION WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE BUT THE INFORMATION NEVER COME ACROSS THEM.

NO HARD FEELING, ONE LOVE.

Thanks bros. I assume this is your first comment on this thread and it's in defence of @Binar, if not pardon my ignorance.

Did you notice how the guy hijacked the thread with the intention of selling? It's totally different from the OP's intention. All the half info he's dropping is part of his marketing strategy.

BTW, he started a CPA thread which he didn't continue with. He should go there and continue, he can even sell there if he wants to, and stop confusing us here. I'm losing focus already abeg.

Bros Binar, no disrespect, I respect your knowledge. But to be frank, I don't like your approach here. If you're truly a boss, you could volunteer to mentor at least 3 people here and see them grow, that would be more fulfilling than any amount anyone here can pay you. We're trying to LEARN here, please TEACH and don't SELL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Kzeals: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Please guys I need a coach to teach me. If you know this stuff no matter how little please I want to learn from you. I'm a bit confused here. @dmostcheerful, @olamarkjoel, @Queensss, @haluphisayor, @Iambond your help is highly needed.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2016
G12:

Thanks bros.
I assume this is your first comment on this thread
Its not my first comment

and it's in defence of @Binar, if not pardon my ignorance.

Did you notice how the guy hijacked the thread with the intention of selling? It's totally different from the OP's intention. All the half info he's dropping is part of his marketing strategy.

BTW, he started a CPA thread which he didn't continue with. He should go there and continue, he can even sell there if he wants to, and stop confusing us here. I'm losing focus already abeg.

Bros Binar, no disrespect, I respect your knowledge. But to be frank, I don't like your approach here. If you're truly a boss, you could volunteer to mentor at least 3 people here and see them grow, that would be more fulfilling than any amount anyone here can pay you. We're trying to LEARN here, please TEACH and don't SELL.

What area are you confused at and what Area do you wanna learn/clarify.

I may be of help. Thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Kzeals:
Please guys I need a coach to teach me. If you know this stuff no matter how little please I want to learn from you. I'm a bit confused here. @dmostcheerful, @olamarkjoel, @Queensss, @haluphisayor, @Iambond your help is highly needed.

What and what do You wanna learn.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by G12(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Adulphus:

What area are you confused at and what Area do you wanna learn/clarify.

I may be of help. Thanks

Okay sir, I beg no vex say I harsh small. I'm tired of this and that. I just need a traffic source that converts. Getting clicks from free and paid sources, and a lead but no conversion yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.