Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. (1601 Views)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? / Crying :'( :'( What Manner Of Evil Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
A painful reality of life is that we share
this planet with some people who are
malicious, cruel, and vile. So we have to answer the question,"How do we handle dangerous people?"
We wonder: Why are there evil and
dangerous people in the world? Why
doesn't God just get rid of them?How
are we supposed to handle them?
Jesus once told a short farming story
that seems so simple. But in this little
story he gives some surprising answers
to these questions. Jesus answers these questions in the parable of the farmer in Matthew 13:3-9:

3 Then he
told them many things in parables,
saying: “A farmer went out to sow his
seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed,
some fell along the path, and the birds
came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky
places,where it did not have much soil.
It sprang up quickly, because the soil was
shallow. 6 But when the sun came up,
the plants were scorched, and they
withered because they had no root. 7
Other seed fell among thorns, which
grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still
other seed fell on good soil,where it
produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or
thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever
has ears, let them hear.”

In the story , seeds represent people , there is an enemy to God,
the Devil, who sneaks in and creates
evil people who are "children of the
evil one." These are people who cause others to sin, who cause scandal, whose life is all about doing whatever they want, and if it hurts and ruins other people, who cares? Why will Jesus remove them? Because he wants justice to be done and people to be protected and the innocent and
righteous to live in safety and joy.

FOUR WAYS TO RESPONS TO SUFFERING AT THE HAND OF EVIL PEOPLE:
1. Expect to suffer. It's comforting to
know that God will bring full justice
later. But since God's allowing evil
people to continue on for now, you can
expect to suffer some. Don't take suffering as a sign that you're doing anything wrong. It's not because you're a sinner. It's not because God has abandoned you. It's because in this life, WHEAT ALWAY'S SURROUNDED BY WEEDS.

2. Pray to be protected and delivered
from evil. Jesus prayed for our protection: "My prayer is not that you
take them out of the world but that you
protect them from the evil one."
And he taught his followers to pray for
deliverance: "Our Father, lead us not
into temptation, but deliver us from
evil."

3. Do not take revenge. In the Bible's
view, the real danger is not that
dangerous people will hurt you. God
can work that hurt for your ultimate
good. The real danger is that you'll take
revenge and become a crazed, angry,
and vindictive person. Proverbs 20:22
In fact, with God's help, you can even
move from I'm gonna get back at them
so bad to I'm gonna find a way to treat
them well. Romans 12:17, 19–21
God will settle the score for those huge,
specific wrongs that were done to you.
You can move on and live your life. What we consider evil are infact healthy to our road to salvation, bible call it "a refining by fire"

4. Thank God that he's made a way for
weeds to become wheat. Even we good
people have quite a bit of evil running
through us.
If Jesus let us immediately get rid of all
the evil people in this world, not only
would it get rid of the people who are
90 percent evil, but also the people
who are 9 percent evil. Are we so good
that we are ready for that?
Thank God, he created a way that my
weedy self could be changed into wheat. It's called grace. He made a way through Jesus, so that when Jesus comes in all his power and forever removes from this world everything that causes sin and all who do evil, he doesn't have to remove me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
And that's how you become a slave.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
And that's how you become a slave.
yeah, that is the painful part, we will have to deal with people like you
malvisguy212:
A painful reality of life is that we share
this planet with some people who are
malicious, cruel, and vile..

1 Like

Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
yeah, that is the painful part, we will have to deal with people like you
Yeah, I am malicious, cruel and vile. Only Christians are good and sweet and nice.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by BETATRON(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
angry. It takes two for an oppression to take place the ignorant oppressed who doesn't know his right and the oppressor who takes advantage of the formers ignorance
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah, I am malicious, cruel and vile. Only Christians are good and sweet and nice.
Even we good
through us..[/quote] maby you did not read the op before you coment.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
Even we good
through us.. maby you did not read the op before you coment.
Oh I did. What makes you good? Being a Christian? grin grin
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh I did. What makes you good? Being a Christian? grin grin
any christian who obey the commandments Jesus bring, is a "christ-like". Just like I say in the other thread, Christians are people
who consider themselves such moral failures that they have come to Jesus for help and forgiveness. Making it
spiritually depends NOT on how popular or nice we are, but how much we want God to rule our life and change us.

1 Like

Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Cc lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Highcuerayte: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Somehow this has,is and will continue to be my lifestyle.

God bless OP and God bless any Mod that put this on FP
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by keishablack(f): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice one. Truly sometimes I wonder why God allows evil to prevail.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
So just roll over, submit and wait for Power Rangers to save you Typical
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2015
SirWere:
So just roll over, submit and wait for Power Rangers to save you Typical
unfortunately we will have to deal with people like you.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Heaven help those who help themselves
malvisguy212:
unfortunately we will have to deal with people like you.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
SirWere:
Heaven help those who help themselves
how did heaven help you ?
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
Cc lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:

any christian who obey the commandments Jesus bring, is a "christ-like"
What is so special about your Jewish carpenter? Why would I want to be like him? He died over 2000 years ago already. Get over it Bro. sad
After all that beating he received, why don't you let the nigga just rest in peace? cry

malvisguy212:

Just like I say in the other thread, Christians are people who consider themselves such moral failures that they have come to Jesus for help and forgiveness.
What a sad way of thinking. Moral failures indeed. If you rape my daughter, why not come and ask me for help and forgiveness? Why run to a dead Jew for help and forgiveness? Do you hurt Gods or humans? Who feels the pain?

malvisguy212:

Making it spiritually depends NOT on how popular or nice we are, but how much we want God to rule our life and change us.
All this wan na grammar you dey spoke. The God of the Bible isn't a God whose morality interests me. Just a sick savage bitch that yearns, craves and hungers for praise, and will do anything, including killing his own Son, who was himself, who slept with his Mother to give birth to himself..

Jesus is a product of incest and rape. grin grin
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What is so special about your Jewish carpenter? Why would I want to be like him? He died over 2000 years ago already.D
He Ressurected and live forever more.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
He Ressurected and live forever more.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
Cc lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by Ganjafama(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Christians like blaming satan for their own failures. In the bible,I can't find any evil satan committed. He actually told Eve the truth in the garden of Eden. Jehovah, on the other hand is known for ordering the genocide of many nations, including the killing of innocent Kids and women. What an evil god! Truth is , without man, jehovah is worthless. I used to be a christian but now my eyes have open and I have never felt so at peace in my entire life.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Ganjafama:
Christians like blaming satan for their own failures. In the bible,I can't find any evil satan committed. He actually told Eve the truth in the garden of Eden. Jehovah, on the other hand is known for ordering the genocide of many nations, including the killing of innocent Kids and women. What an evil god! Truth is , without man, jehovah is worthless. I used to be a christian but now my eyes have open and I have never felt so at peace in my entire life.
the peace you felt is not a true peace. The human nature is like a black and white dog, both fighting to gain control of your life, the one you feed the most is the one winning. You don't want to keep on fighting, you are resting temporary, this resting is NOT a peace.
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by lalasticlala(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=43112720][/quote]

Your write up is poorly arranged
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2016
lalasticlala:

Your write up is poorly arranged
thank you, what about now ?
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by lalasticlala(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
thank you, what about now ?

Not at all. If u had a link to where u got it from, I would have helped u arrange it. If u wrote it urself, it's poorly formatted
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by malvisguy212: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
lalasticlala:

Not at all. If u had a link to where u got it from, I would have helped u arrange it. If u wrote it urself, it's poorly formatted
here, I selected some so that the readers won't be bore. http://www.preachingtoday.com/sermons/outlines/2010/july/howdowehandledangerouspeople.html
Re: Four Ways To Respond To Suffering At The Hands Of Evil People. by boluwatife45(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
lalasticlala:

oremi kilode? I've sent you messages no reply.. I posted a link about a site in the wrong section and it was blocked.. it was a mistake abeg help unblock I promise not to do that again.. oshey!! The link is rolex sms.com

(1) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! / Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? / Marine Spirits. What Are They...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.