Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! (1535 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by BiggyBamBam: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
SCHIZOPHRENIA

PRONOUNCED: schiz·o·phre·ni·a
DEFINITION: A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
(in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

Before reading this exposition, I want you to take a minute and watch Stephanie Otobo’s interview. She alleged that at one time Apostle Suleman gave her the offering collected from a “Three-day Crusade”.

However my findings have revealed that Apostle Suleman’s Programs are always a TWO DAY CRUSADES. A very competent source also revealed that he has NEVER traveled alone be it within Nigeria or abroad because some of his Pastors accompany him.

So, the question still begs, who is after Apostle Suleman? Is it HELL-RUFAI? Nigerians are no fools, we have a feeling of where this is coming from... OR Is it possible Stephanie Otobo is suffering from Schizophrenia?

Below are some Flyers of the church showing the days of every Program.

Okay, I do not know how to attach image within a message, I would have attached more!

READ: https://www.nairaland.com/3687071/stephanie-otobo-vs-apostle-johnson

Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by obinna58(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
U defending a licky licky pastor

1 Like

Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by Zzyco: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:
U defending a licky licky pastor
how did you know, has he licked ur female siblings own?

1 Like

Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by obinna58(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zzyco:

how did you know, has he licked ur female siblings own?
I knew cos of undefended evidence shown by media

1 Like

Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by Zzyco: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
obinna58:

I knew cos of undefended evidence shown by media
He said he sees this as mere comedy. So you expect him to rant up and down? if he does that your lot will say he is guilty, now he want his God to fight for him you're in need of answers. Bros if you need answers get a visa and join him in US. safe trip.
Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by obinna58(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zzyco:

He said he sees this as mere comedy. So you expect him to rant up and down? if he does that your lot will say he is guilty, now he want his God to fight for him you're in need of answers. Bros if you need answers get a visa and join him in US. safe trip.
God hasn't fought for him yet so that's why he z licky licky pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by Zzyco: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
obinna58:

God hasn't fought for him yet so that's why he z licky licky pastor grin
Hmmm you're so childish. end of discussion.
Re: Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Stephanie Otobo EXPOSED!!!! by obinna58(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zzyco:

Hmmm you're so childish. end of discussion.
I know i'm being Childish

But u also lack understanding tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Puncturing The Rapture / Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? / Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.