Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace (9352 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Binta Nyako Too Silent / Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako / I Was Arrested Because Of Tinubu, Dasuki, Malami, Kanu – Justice Ademola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

[s]Lmao... Look at this northern parasite suffering from 1966 pogrom witchhunt on biafrans. Is seems Boko haram has made your life so miserable that you think people will have to share in your curse/nemesis.

Meanwhile, what facts do you dare talk about, what do you know about peace? Have you experienced peace in your religion in your lifetime?
I dare you to stop mentioning the word "peace" BC you filthy northerners don't deserve it even one bit..

Talking of law, what do you know about law? Why is buhari walking freely after making inciting speeches in your region, hypocrites why haven't him be tried? lemme see how he will survive the nemesis about catching up with him via the international court of justice.

Moreover, Lemme tell you dunce, IPOB has been killed, we haven't killed, they have raised arm against us, but we haven't, yet our resolve is strong.
But we will henceforth find means to defend ourselves from our northern enemies in military uniform.

Lemme confirm to you that we will resist any form of emergency in our land with every resources at our disposal. Trumpet of war gonna sound that day if it ever happens. I know you can't question our resolve in handling the state of emergency. And I fear if Nigeria will sustain a war from two fronts. The rest of your northern soldiers gonna be history. Bring those illetrates on. We would be waiting.

You foolishly say We ran away from hatred for buhari north and sw? Like seriously!!! And what the hell can you do about it even... Lol you think am scared? Poo poo poo
Parasites.. Whether you like it or not Biafra must be restored. Cry me a river. Cowards.

Even as it is now buhari will serve as the worst president in the history of Nigeria and till tomorrow I won't regret not voting him. Proudly 5%.

Xo bleep you and your thought.... I silly don't care if you die on biafra matter.

hypocritical entity.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

That was lame...
Bokoharamist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 3:04am On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:
[s][s]Prosecutor and sentencer... Lmao.. Illiterate...
Let Nnamdi KANU not be released unconditionally and hurt lets now see.
The battle line is about to be drawn by the decision of the Buhari.
Meanwhile Enjoy your nemesis up north alone and alone.[/s]

QuotaSystem:

The fact remains that at this very moment, Nnamdi Kanu who by the way supported one Nigeria as recently as 2013, is being detained according to the order of the court and he can be held in his cage by the DSS for at least another 2 months. Any further violence from you iPod touts and a state of emergency will be imposed on your region, and you will be governed by those northern military faces you so love to hate.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
QuotaSystem:

The fact remains that at this very moment, Nnamdi Kanu who by the way supported one Nigeria as recently as 2013, is being detained according to the order of the court and he can be held in his cage by the DSS for at least another 2 months. Any further violence from you iPod touts and a state of emergency will be imposed on your region, and you will be governed by those northern military faces you so love to hate.
[/s]

IPOB has been killed, we haven't killed, they have raised arm against us, but we haven't, yet our resolve is strong.
But we will henceforth find means to defend ourselves from our northern enemies in military uniform.

Lemme confirm to you that we will resist any form of emergency in our land with every resources at our disposal. Trumpet of war gonna sound that day if it ever happens. I know you can't question our resolve in handling the state of emergency. And I fear if Nigeria will sustain a war from two fronts. The rest of your northern soldiers gonna be history. Bring those illetrates on. We would be waiting.

On a final note

Let Nnamdi KANU not be released unconditionally and unhurt lets now see.
The battle line is about to be drawn by the decision of Buhari.
Meanwhile Enjoy your nemesis up north alone and alone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

[s]On a final note

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Mission squashed...
Even as the present president
Northerners are just potential terrorist

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 3:24am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=YoundDoctor post=40729967][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by IgrigiHercules: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2015
**grins** OP, i don't believe in speaking long grammar. Tell your people in the East to start relocating as Easterners come home for christmas. It is the safest thing to do and why has Buhari not killed Kanu yet, i thought he was the no-nonsense man whom everybody fears. He should kill Kanu, and wait for us to answer his question.**grins**

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Living4christ:

That statement was not referring to literal guns and bullet, use your common sense, hr can defend that when called upon, he said, we need guns and we need bullets, in a literal term he means, we need to important tool to work togethet .
grin

guns and bullets have no other meaning other than guns and bullets which are weapons of mass destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by arewafederation: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Keep shouting like the deranged animal you're portraying yourself to be.

Bloody hypocrite. Why were you campaigning for Jonathan till 2019 and now suddenly want to secede? You want to run from reaping all the hatred and bigotry you have sown against Buhari and the North/SW? You want to escape your self-imposed political irrelevance and immateriality?

Carry your stinking hypocrisy outta here.

Ouuch! This is sure gonna hurt. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by arewafederation: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2015
Living4christ:

That statement was not referring to literal guns and bullet, use your common sense, hr can defend that when called upon, he said, we need guns and we need bullets, in a literal term he means, we need to important tool to work togethet .

Can you go through this post once more to see how ridiculous it is?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by kingofdemons: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
arewafederation:

Ouuch! This is sure gonna hurt. cheesy

How ma abokii grin

any consignment (gworo)?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by arewafederation: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
kingofdemons:

How ma abokii grin

any consignment (gworo)?

No gworo consignment for you miscreants.

Btw: Have you changed your laptop? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by DaBullIT(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Bra , I know how you feel

Leave those asswipes alone, stop wasting time with them

Video proof of him soliciting funds for arms and weapon's purchase

Extracts from his broadcast

Extracts from the Nigerian constitution

Still they want to keep wasting your time

Ignore , them , I personally will organize and lead a protest if Nnamdi Kanu is released anytime soon.

QuotaSystem:
Keep lying to yourself chief translator. I'm sure you're in NK's mind right now telling him what to say in his next court hearing.

What do you have to say about the responses then?

Stop embarrassing the essence of your moniker. Tools indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by FreeGlobe(f): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
While you might be disposed to running in circles over a clear issue, the facts are sacred and the law is supreme.

Nnamdi Kanu is liable for treasonable felony against the Nigerian state under Chapter 6 (Subsection 42) of the CCA 1990 by calling for a violent secession, and inciting violence against other tribes and innocent Nigerians such as Pastor Kumuyi. He is captured here calling for guns and bullets to fight the Nigerian state.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-PartI-II.htm#Chapter 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Justice must prevail.

What of Buhari? Justice or Peace for Buhari? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by QuotaSystem: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What of Buhari? Justice or Peace for Buhari? Hypocrite

Did Buhari commit treason? Or are you just confused again?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wonderful thread and sense of reasoning by the OP...TRUTH, JUSTICE and finally PEACE must prevail.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA. AMEN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by basilo101: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Justice indeed. why are they running away from his trial, changing the charges brought against him every minute.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by basilo101: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Did Buhari commit treason? Or are you just confused again?
Is treason the only offence that deserve justice??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by basilo101: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Xsolutions:
Wonderful thread and sense of reasoning by the OP...TRUTH, JUSTICE and finally PEACE must prevail.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA. AMEN...
will it only prevail on Kanu's case or in every other case? thats the big question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Biafran fanatics on my social networks has decided to let good reasoning and the truth reign in their lives...bombarding me with funny justifications for protest acts and how they are being marginalized.
Lol, na now una know say una dey marginalized?...Former governor of Abia state received millions abi billions of allocation and lots of internal revenues, use am sponsor himself n family and well wishers, Aba no even get one good road...and that is called...?
Igbo governors go dey for seat and will work and give contracts to only his family or close relations without sending other people dat are worthy to be contracted, and you call that...?
I saw lots of medical students travelling to as far as kano and kaduna to submit their cvs for intern posts in federal medical hospitals there whereas there are lots of federal medical centres here and general hospital, I was forced to ask why the migration to such a troubled region for green pasture and they said, "if u are not related to someone in d hospital or if u don't have a letter from a top senator or someone in authority, u can never get an intern post."...now dat just an intern post, how about the proper employment post, I wonder if na president go give letter then...and that is called...?
These are just a few dat I can write here...I must b honest with u all, till the we igbos learn to love each other, there can never b biafra even if we are given biafra, we will still go to war amongst each other...igbo is d most divide ethic group in Africa...a yoruba man will feel better to talk with his brother in yoruba, and hausa man will love u just because u spoke hausa to him...you can never speak to ur fellow igbo man for just 2mins without hearing pidgin or english...some chicks will even add phonetics to the little igbo they speak.
I would've written dis in igbo, but quote me anywhere only 10% of the igbos I have here will b able to read it.
No one grows flowers in umuahia...people grow wat they can eat.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

will it only prevail on Kanu's case or in every other case? thats the big question
May it prevail in every case. AMEN!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by basilo101: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You should have opted out when you dominated the government. You would have been taken seriously, and could have been receiving your own state visits from Nigeria by now.

The fact that northern leaders are intervening to quell the distraction, is because of its propensity to distort the focus of the Presidency. Simple.

But we ensured there was dialogue among nigerians on how things would work out better and its contained in the confab report. when will u implement the report or call for ur own dialogue instead of the draconian regime in a democracy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by basilo101: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Xsolutions:
May it prevail in every case. AMEN!
If it had prevailed there would not be any agitation in the first place. even the OP want justice on Kanu alone while giving flimsy excuses for his ppl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

If it had prevailed there would not be any agitation in the first place. even the OP want justice on Kanu alone while giving flimsy excuses for his ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Ayine: Revenue Agencies failed to remit N1.6trn into Federation Account / Ondo State Election Update..... / Insecurity; IGP meets with CPs and above in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.