Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Power Of Curses And Blessing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Curses And Blessing (16401 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Phinity318:

I would like u to please elaborate a bit. thanks
the person would be passng through ill luck, bad luck, hard luck, misfortune, disfavour. Among others
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos state. please i need your help for an accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely, am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks ahead!!!
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Autino(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2015
gassdon:
When a man is truly born again, Old things holds him no more, behold all things are made new in Christ Jesus.

No matter who cause the curse, the blood of God cancels them on the man's repentance.

God rules over everything including curses and its power
yes ofcourse it is so but there some certain sins comitted directly to humans that needs forgiveness from the person offended e.g if you Holds someones may be money or any valuable property and That individual says I did not forgive or God will revenge for me,you went your way and now said am born again God forgive me without asking your fellow for forgiveness that course is till in you.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by LEAFLET(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2015
Pheals:
undecided curses work o especially when:

-Parents curse u

-or U impregnated a gal and U fail to be responsible for it...if she curse U doing delivery gobe!!

-or U offend one old woman, U should know them wink

-or U are curse with the uses of OLUGBOUN lol!! cheesy

-or generation to generation curses!!

Try and received blessings from your parents, it will work
What of when you mistakenly release inside of a girl and still beg her and give her her money to take precautionary drugs and she refuses knowingly fully well that you are not ready for a kid.. Will her curse work
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by angelofurlife: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2015
I read some comments and people were quoting scriptures and saying things like who god has blessed no man can curse. That is not applicable in a case where you betray someone that has done nothing but good to you, the blessings of god will depart from you immediately the person sheds a tear for the heart break you caused. The law of Retributive justice will definitely strike, karma will not pity you. You don't reject and tell your mom that she is a witch after she sold everything she had to see you through school and give you a voice in the society. The day that woman says that evil should before you, you will be finished! Not even the voice of all righteous men of god put together can save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2015
LEAFLET:
What of when you mistakenly release inside of a girl and still beg her and give her her money to take precautionary drugs and she refuses knowingly fully well that you are not ready for a kid.. Will her curse work
you guys faik to understand something, you dont have to so much to attract a working curse. You can be cursed by mere jesting, thoae playful words you spill among racj other. That's why the bible asked us to watch what comes out of our mouth, and we should allow only living water (something like that) to flow through our mouth
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Autino:
yes ofcourse it is so but there some certain sins comitted directly to humans that needs forgiveness from the person offended e.g if you Holds someones may be money or any valuable property and That individual says I did not forgive or God will revenge for me,you went your way and now said am born again God forgive me without asking your fellow for forgiveness that course is till in you.

Is only God that forgives

Mark 2:7 “Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone?” He can seek for atonement by returning such money or house.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2015
gassdon:

Is on God that forgives

Mark 2:7 “Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone?” He can seek for atonement by returning such money or house.
you fail to understand that scripture, there did Jesus give us the power to forgive sins. You've been given the gift to forgive your enemy, your offender ans no longrr practice tit for tat
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
you fail to understand that scripture, there did Jesus give us the power to forgive sins. You've been given the gift to forgive your enemy, your offender ans no longrr practice tit for tat

God gave us power to forgive sins for our own good and salvation.

He did not give us the power to break powers of sin in people through our forgiveness to them.

If a man forgives you and God has not forgiven you, in vein is the man effort. For whosoever Son of God has set free is free indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:

Again, let to man tell that I have cursed you and nobody can destroy it. In vein is the death of Christ if that holds.

God is the supreme
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by sytymo: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ikorodureporta: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
James 3:2, 9-12

Unlike my other topic on how to pray. This is another reason some prayers you make are not answered because even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.

This is a discussion class, I would like to know what you know about the power of the tongue, and straighten or broaden your knowledge through the bible on cursed and blessing. And also let you know what your mouth or the mouth of others has made you what you're today

The reason things are not well with you today can be as a reason of the curses laid on you, the worse of it all is that even a christain can surfer this also

Unlike HIV or other incurable diseases by himan perspective the issue of curses has a cure you can apply yourself.

Let's begin, quote me so I know you're talking to me.
Please take this serious and utilize this opportunity

can a curse be transmitted thru nairaland??
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
gassdon:

God gave us power to forgive sins for our own good and salvation.

He did not give us the power to break powers of sin in people through our forgiveness to them.

If a man forgives you and God has not forgiven you, in vein is the man effort. For whosoever Son of God has set free is free indeed.
you are very much correct
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
angelofurlife:
I read some comments and people were quoting scriptures and saying things like who god has blessed no man can curse. That is not applicable in a case where you betray someone that has done nothing but good to you, the blessings of god will depart from you immediately the person sheds a tear for the heart break you caused. The law of Retributive justice will definitely strike, karma will not pity you. You don't reject and tell your mom that she is a witch after she sold everything she had to see you through school and give you a voice in the society. The day that woman says that evil should before you, you will be finished! Not even the voice of all righteous men of god put together can save you.
100% correct, and that person would be in a terrible condition, honest truth is its best for all to stay on the good and avoid that. But even for this people there is hope from God to be free, but it does not come easy or by mere saying the word of remorse. It has to come from inside, total repentance and changing of one's character
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikorodureporta:

can a curse be transmitted thru nairaland??
yes, remeber it is written let your mouth come out fountain of living water, and you should refrain your mouth from evil. But this curses on nairaland or any other non vocal medium can only have power to operate, if you as person allow it, or the person spoke it , or meant it. Even though that person had only written it, so long they mean it then their mind would be the fuel
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by kabaka1: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
greatiyk4u:
I think cultural and religious influence play a lot of role in this iSsue of cursing someone..........

I was surprised when I saw yoruba pple fear wen somebody tells them.....I will swear for u, down here in the land of rising sun, we knw nothing about swearing

U don't mean it. Means u've not lived in the village b4. So u know nothing about "isu mmadu ofo" in igboland? Ibos fear that just like d Yorubas

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
James 3:2, 9-12

Unlike my other topic on how to pray. This is another reason some prayers you make are not answered because even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.

This is a discussion class, I would like to know what you know about the power of the tongue, and straighten or broaden your knowledge through the bible on cursed and blessing. And also let you know what your mouth or the mouth of others has made you what you're today

The reason things are not well with you today can be as a reason of the curses laid on you, the worse of it all is that even a christain can surfer this also

Unlike HIV or other incurable diseases by himan perspective the issue of curses has a cure you can apply yourself.

Let's begin, quote me so I know you're talking to me.
Please take this serious and utilize this opportunity
How dare you say a Christian is cursed?
or do you even know who a Christian is?
What happened to 1Cor 3:23; "And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."?
If a Christian is Christ's and Christ is God's?
Are you saying God is cursed...?
Common you can do better with this filth calling a Christian cursed.
Gal 3:13 sums it; "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
A Christian isn't cursed and please receive this truth and be freed.
James in simple terms tried to caution against the words that we speak, if you speak a lot of negativity, that's what you get and vice versa.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mobuzy:

How dare you say a Christian is cursed?
or do you even know who a Christian is?
What happened to 1Cor 3:23; "And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."?
If a Christian is Christ's and Christ is God's?
Are you saying God is cursed...?
Common you can do better with this filth calling a Christian cursed.
Gal 3:13 sums it; "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
A Christian isn't cursed and please receive this truth and be freed.
James in simple terms tried to caution against the words that we speak, if you speak a lot of negativity, that's what you get and vice versa.
and what is that called then? The scripture is true, but because we are a branch of the vine, but that does not mean that the branch does not get spots, perked on or grow weak. Or what would the work of God be pruning? Tell yourself i will fail, confess it believe it and see what happens in your life without praying to Jesus so he could cancel it
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
The power of blessing and curse are all in the mind. If you feel positive and blessed,it is blessing all the way,while on the hand,if you feel negative and cursed,it is curse all the way.

The bottom line is what you know either sets you free or keeps you in bondage. The less you know,the less free you are and vice versa. Africans at the moment knows very little and that explains the mysteries and miseries.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
and what is that called then? The scripture is true, but because we are a branch of the vine, but that does not mean that the branch does not get spots, perked on or grow weak. Or what would the work of God be pruning? Tell yourself i will fail, confess it believe it and see what happens in your life without praying to Jesus so he could cancel it
Do you have Comprehension problem? Don't you read and understand well,? did I fault your claims on saying speaking negativity begets negativity? I'm against your erratic assertions saying Christians are cursed, if you're cursed...fine, good for you,.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
redsun:
The power of blessing and curse are all in the mind. If you feel positive and blessed,it is blessing all the way,while on the hand,if you feel negative and cursed,it is curse all the way.

The bottom line is what you know either sets you free or keeps you in bondage. The less you know,the less free you are and vice versa. Africans at the moment knows very little and that explains the mysteries and miseries.
you must be delusional or are saying from your perspective, dont therefore make a collective term of it. that would be logically and biblically wrong
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by redsun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
you must be delusional or are saying from your perspective, dont therefore make a collective term of it. that would be logically and biblically wrong

grin

Delusional! If you can hear yourself and understand the true meaning of delusional, you will hide your face in shame.

The fundamental ignorance of Africans today is the reason why some world leaders have the audacity to describe it as the sore in the eyes of the world,the reason why it is pitied by all and the reason why you are here busy worrying about curses and blessing instead of worrying about what you didn't do or did right.

I bet you think that a spider that learnt to make its web on your modern day ceiling board to catch its food was blessed or taught by Jesus to do so? Think just like a common spider and see how easy it is to summon the forces
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Themandator: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
The only thing that curses a man is his sin and we are all guilty of one sin or the other..1 cor 6 v9 and Lev 11 v 44

It is only our sins that makes the tongies of men effective againt our destiny ....God said ,in the book of deut 28 that even the curse that has not been named shall come upon them that sin against his covenant
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 3:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Mobuzy:

Do you have Comprehension problem? Don't you read and understand well,? did I fault your claims on saying speaking negativity begets negativity? I'm against your erratic assertions saying Christians are cursed, if you're cursed...fine, good for you,.
i understand that now
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 3:18am On Dec 07, 2015
redsun:

grin

Delusional! If you can hear yourself and understand the true meaning of delusional, you will hide your face in shame.

The fundamental ignorance of Africans today is the reason why some world leaders have the audacity to describe it as the sore in the eyes of the world,the reason why it is pitied by all and the reason why you are here busy worrying about curses and blessing instead of worrying about what you didn't do or did right.

I bet you think that a spider that learnt to make its web on your modern day ceiling board to catch its food was blessed or taught by Jesus to do so? Think just like a common spider and see how easy it is to summon the forces
im sorry i dont think that way, i think out of the box.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ekwujuru: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2015
curse from parent are real curse from a cheated girl will always come true. No matter the gallons of blood of Jesus you use to cover yourself after you repent if you are bless no one can curse don't just offend the curser what we are passing through in the world today is curse as a result of disobey rent to God ref Adam and Eve ask David he will tell you how far though he was forgiven yet the punishment remain pls read your bible very well Jacob and his family Judea etc you better no offend the curser a man defiled a virgin deny her marriage he promised and if the girl curse the man that it all be done to her daughter it stands even I f he later become Rev. Father his daughter will surely suffer it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
ekwujuru:
curse from parent are real curse from a cheated girl will always come true. No matter the gallons of blood of Jesus you use to cover yourself after you repent if you are bless no one can curse don't just offend the curser what we are passing through in the world today is curse as a result of disobey rent to God ref Adam and Eve ask David he will tell you how far though he was forgiven yet the punishment remain pls read your bible very well Jacob and his family Judea etc you better no offend the curser a man defiled a virgin deny her marriage he promised and if the girl curse the man that it all be done to her daughter it stands even I f he later become Rev. Father his daughter will surely suffer it
thats true, mind what you do and say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.