Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Power Of Curses And Blessing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Curses And Blessing (16402 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Glock9(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Redeem Church on my mind.

Are there people attending the RCCG here?how is the Church like?is it a faith based church?very strong in prayers?

Yes it is. It is faith based and quite strong in prayers too with a very extensive parish network all over the nation.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Bibors(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
James 3:2, 9-12

Unlike my other topic on how to pray. This is another reason some prayers you make are not answered because even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.

This is a discussion class, I would like to know what you know about the power of the tongue, and straighten or broaden your knowledge through the bible on cursed and blessing. And also let you know what your mouth or the mouth of others has made you what you're today

The reason things are not well with you today can be as a reason of the curses laid on you, the worse of it all is that even a christain can surfer this also

Unlike HIV or other incurable diseases by himan perspective the issue of curses has a cure you can apply yourself.

Let's begin, quote me so I know you're talking to me.
Please take this serious and utilize this opportunity

This is Absolute as well as relative.
When u use ur tongue wrongly, u create negativity for urself , when u use it correctly, u create positivity.
When others use it negatively or positively on you, it behooves on you to accept or reject it as a causeless curse will not alight.

The power to accept and reject, the power of choice saves you .

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by greatiyk4u(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
do you know that telling somebody you be mumu is a curse even though it might be a joke, once you don't reject it it woulds begin happening

Once a curse is activated on your life, by accepting the curse of someone or cursing yourself, it would begin a negative spin in your life. And until you reject that curse in your life, that spin that curse we continue to work in the persons life

Exactly wot I said, its a mere myth................it exists only in ur mindset...........
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by sendmeonly(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Peace, the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ Has been made an atonement for any curse, recall that word on the cross it is finished!!!! John 19:30

Now we have been given an authority, if we believe and we are baptised we shall lay hands on the sick and he will get well, meaning if you believe you can say to that mountain be removed from there and so shall it be. Mark 16:16-19,Math 17:20 that mountain can be a curse irrespective of whoever placed it, if you believe deep down with implicit you can use the word, to remove it. Romans 8:16-30(emphasis on verse 17) and if truly you are fellow heirs by virtues of John 14:15,21 now because we have the Hope, faith and trust absolutely in God no one curse can penetrate because you become that stone that can never be moved.

THANK YOU FATHER
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
james chapter 3 vs 9 to 10

You would say things like I done die, i day poor, i go fail oh. Curses began since man fell from the garden of eden

I can't read poorly edited posts.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
ichommy:
Kingebukasblog, I see U o. You don reach house bah? Abi you dey school area? @ topic Hmmmm

lol ... u be student ? How you take no say sch don close ? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided wink
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
No body can curse you,other than yourself,as a man thinketh so he shall be.

The moment you began to think more of the things that you want,instead of thinking more of the things that you don't want,e.g I don't want it to run today instead say I want sunshine today.

The universe has it's ways of granting your desires.

The laws of attraction.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Pheals(f): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
gassdon:
When a man is truly born again, Old things holds him no more, behold all things are made new in Christ Jesus.

No matter who cause the curse, the blood of God cancels them on the man's repentance.

God rules over everything including curses and its power
the blood of God bawo!! cheesy

U are right but pastor self go tell "go find that old woman or your parents,, beg them or else your prayer na waste products
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Valintos147(f): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2015
judedwriter:
The power of blessing and curses is so powerful, it can shape one's destiny on earth. Only man not demons has the power to curse or bless, because he is made in God's likeness. Do you know you can rich and successful by blessing yourself? Bet you didn't know wink
Yes you can , keep prophesied into your life day by day, even before you go out in the morning. "It shall be well with me today, Glory of God shall manifest, mercy shall run over me and reject all form of negative statement concerning your Life. 'Cos foundation has strong tendency on Ones life, #Shalom#

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Gassdon, and others please do know that it is written there is power in the tongue. The power to curse and the power to curse. When you receive Jesus as your Lord every thing is anew, but just as naoh brought back the curse from the beginning by cursing his son. So it happens for a christain. When you begin cursing yourself, by speaking negative words on youe life, business and other stuff, you have invoke the power of curses on your life, and it begins to work negatively on your life. This is why the apostle James decided to talk about it. So you won't play with the words of your mouth.

E.g a child claiming sickness would eventually be sick because he ot she had laid a curse on there head.
So would a mans business sink if he says my business would sink, I'm sure of it. As he believes, it would work.

Curses works with your belief, and those that are placed on you works with your acceptance, even if you discard it, it would look for a way to present it self. It is only she you reject it through Jesus you would get deliverance.

Or why do we have deliverance ministers?
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ichommy(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol because i no come ya hall bah? I dey hail u for Cafe1 recently grin
KingEbukasBlog:

lol ... u be student ? How you take no say sch don close ? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided wink
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Muritino(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Redeem Church on my mind.

Are there people attending the RCCG here?how is the Church like?is it a faith based church?very strong in prayers?

YES, IT IS
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
ichommy:
Lol because i no come ya hall bah? I dey hail u for Cafe1 recently grin

shocked ... na lie jare tongue . You just sabi the school wink
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Valintos147:

Yes you can , keep prophesied into your life day by day, even before you go out in the morning. "It shall be well with me today, Glory of God shall manifest, mercy shall run over me and reject all form of negative statement concerning your Life. 'Cos foundation has strong tendency on Ones life, #Shalom#
greatiyk4u:

Exactly wot I said, its a mere myth................it exists only in ur mindset...........
greatiyk4u:

and from our mindset brings it to reality, bubrhats just when we know about it to be sble to reject it from our heart. What about he ones you no not off? The one's some out there is uttering against you? That curse would over around such person waiting for the right time to begin its work on that persons life
Bibors:

This is Absolute as well as relative.
When u use ur tongue wrongly, u create negativity for urself , when u use it correctly, u create positivity.
When others use it negatively or positively on you, it behooves on you to accept or reject it as a causeless curse will not alight.
The power to accept and reject, the power of choice saves you .

Read this peopls postpost
Jetjacky:
Gassdon, and others please do know that it is written there is power in the tongue. The power to curse and the power to curse. When you receive Jesus as your Lord every thing is anew, but just as naoh brought back the curse from the beginning by cursing his son. So it happens for a christain. When you begin cursing yourself, by speaking negative words on youe life, business and other stuff, you have invoke the power of curses on your life, and it begins to work negatively on your life. This is why the apostle James decided to talk about it. So you won't play with the words of your mouth.
E.g a child claiming sickness would eventually be sick because he ot she had laid a curse on there head.
So would a mans business sink if he says my business would sink, I'm sure of it. As he believes, it would work.
Curses works with your belief, and those that are placed on you works with your acceptance, even if you discard it, it would look for a way to present it self. It is only she you reject it through Jesus you would get deliverance.
Or why do we have deliverance ministers?
even mine
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ichommy(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Make school resume January. New Estate, new Cafe 3 I go surprise u den. *lips sealed*
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked ... na lie jare tongue . You just sabi the school wink
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Keneking:

I can't read poorly edited posts.
man its your problem. Take the info better your life, or leave it!
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2015
ichommy:
Make school resume January. New Estate, new Cafe 3 I go surprise u den. *lips sealed*

grin ... 11AG011127 ?
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Demmocrats:

Obasanjo nko angry angry undecided undecided

With all the curses!!
are you sure the man is not cursed? Are you sure he doesn't know the power to reject such curses?
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Pheals:
the blood of God bawo!! cheesy

U are right but pastor self go tell "go find that old woman or your parents,, beg them or else your prayer na waste products

The truth about the word of God you have will set you free. Not your pastor thinking.

Read the word of word and ask holy spirit to help you understand it well
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Phinity318:
Jetjacky how can 1 know if he is cursed?
brother phin, whe someone is cursed it is clear in their life's. Their businesses, their day to day life, their aspirations, even their lucks.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Valintos147(f): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
James 3:2, 9-12

Unlike my other topic on how to pray. This is another reason some prayers you make are not answered because even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.

This is a discussion class, I would like to know what you know about the power of the tongue, and straighten or broaden your knowledge through the bible on cursed and blessing. And also let you know what your mouth or the mouth of others has made you what you're today

The reason things are not well with you today can be as a reason of the curses laid on you, the worse of it all is that even a christain can surfer this also

Unlike HIV or other incurable diseases by himan perspective the issue of curses has a cure you can apply yourself.

Let's begin, quote me so I know you're talking to me.
Please take this serious and utilize this opportunity
Blessing someone indirectly it comes back to you. If you pray for all Nairalnders likewise do same to yourself, Same when rain curses. #Prophesy to Someone Life today# God Bless You All.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Pheals(f): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
gassdon:

The truth about the word of God you have will set you free. Not your pastor thinking.

Read the word of word and ask holy spirit to help you understand it well

but no sinner will go unpunished.. what if U offended some one and U are curses
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by samblessed: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Curses exists as well as blessings. A curse can be self inflicted; with speaking negatively about yourself or taking actions that provokes curses. And curses can be spoken into someone's life by another but with an intention to harm.
But curses can not come and stay except there's a reason. And Jesus is the reason why it can't come and stay because he became a curse for human race that is cursed by virtue of sin.
When we believe, repent and accept Jesus as our Saviour, he automatically steps in and destroy whatever curse that's prevalent in our individual life.
Read Galatians 2:20, 3:13.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Pheals:
but no sinner will go unpunished.. what if U offended some one and U are curses

If you offend someone and you are cursed as unbeliever.

When you become a believer and confess your sins before God through Prayers, for it is only him that have the power to forgive sins. Mark 2:7 “Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone?”
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2783948/how-pray

Learn how you pray to recieve from God

Psalms 32:13
Due 11:26
Pro 15 vs 4
James 1:26
1 peter: 3 vs 10

This are all about curses nairalanders

Romans 12:14
Math: 5:44
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Godsonkemz(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2015
With the word of mouth, the heaven and earth and its firmament was made and with the mouth, the first creation was destroyed with waters. The tongue is like a two edged sword which serves two purposes, it can build and also can destroy a kingdom built for ages. How we use our tongue determines our confession and our confession determines our success and failure in our lives and that of others. I encourage each and every one of us especially the elders to make positive confession, utterances and blessings upon people around them. The life you bless today might be your only source of joy tomorrow. So let's do away with curses and negative utterances.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by malvisguy212: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
i would give you a Bible reference that has to do with why Humans are cursed. Gen 1:26, 5:1, 9:6
the bible clearly say God created us upright but men corrupted THEMsELVES.
Genesis 6:11, 12
"The earth also was corrupt
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
flesh had corrupted his way
upon the earth." .

To "corrupt" means to make morally
depraved. It means to pervert what is
good and upright. It means to make
unclean what was once clean. It means to spoil what was once good and unspoiled. The word corrupt always implies a former state that was unspoiled, clean, good, or upright. It is never used to speak of the original created nature of man. It speaks of what man has become because of spoiling or perverting the nature with which he was created.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
samblessed:
Curses exists as well as blessings. A curse can be self inflicted; with speaking negatively about yourself or taking actions that provokes curses. And curses can be spoken into someone's life by another but with an intention to harm.
But curses can not come and stay except there's a reason. And Jesus is the reason why it can't come and stay because he became a curse for human race that is cursed by virtue of sin.
When we believe, repent and accept Jesus as our Saviour, he automatically steps in and destroy whatever curse that's prevalent in our individual life.
Read Galatians 2:20, 3:13.
when a believer begins to speak negatively in his or her life, or when someone negative words is left un-rejected even when its not accepted it would follow that person waiting till it is rejected or accepted, and at that moment it begins its negative spin on ones life. That's why is a necessity to pray for unknown and known curses when you pray so Jesus could cancel them all by nailing it on the cross of Calvary
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible clearly say God created us upright but men corrupted THEMsELVES.
Genesis 6:11, 12
"The earth also was corrupt
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
flesh had corrupted his way
upon the earth." .

To "corrupt" means to make morally
depraved. It means to pervert what is
good and upright. It means to make
unclean what was once clean. It means to spoil what was once good and unspoiled. The word corrupt always implies a former state that was unspoiled, clean, good, or upright. It is never used to speak of the original created nature of man. It speaks of what man has become because of spoiling or perverting the nature with which he was created.
that's why the bible says curse not in romans 12:14

Check on my earlier post, it holds useful reference of the bible that do with curses

https://www.nairaland.com/2783948/how-pray check this to know how your prayers can be answered
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
brother phin, whe someone is cursed it is clear in their life's. Their businesses, their day to day life, their aspirations, even their lucks.

I would like u to please elaborate a bit. thanks
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by slimxaming(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2015
sirTesco:
The Lord said to Jeremiah "before I formed u in ur mother's womb I have ordained u." Right from the womb, God has already blessed us. Numbers 23 vs 20 says; Behold, I have received the commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
It is now ur duty as a christian to stand up to ur feet and make the blessings of God to be manifest in ur life.
U can also do some silly acts that can rain down the curses of God on u. E.g, stealing in the church, having sex in the church and all that.
Your destiny is in ur hands.
Happy sunday to u all.

Yaaaaa
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by malvisguy212: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
that's why the bible says curse not in romans 12:14

Check on my earlier post, it holds useful reference of the bible that do with curses

https://www.nairaland.com/2783948/how-pray check this to know how your prayers can be answered
you are correct in the op except the side were you mention curse in regards to christians.
go through this thread and see why our prayer are not being answer and the solution https://www.nairaland.com/2318252/reason-why-prayer-not-being
The Scripture does not teach that men
must have a sinful nature in order to sin; it teaches that men sin in spite of a good nature:

"Lo, this only have I found, that
God hath made man upright;
but they have sought out many
inventions" (Ecclesiastes 7:29).

The above Scripture is very clear. God
has created men upright, but they have sinned in spite of an upright nature.This truth is taught directly, and by implication, throughout the whole Scripture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.