Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? (2031 Views)

. / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by abah009: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Please, nairalanders your candid advice will save my friend.This guy is married to a lady.His complain is that, the lady cannot cook well, she nags, talks alot, not ready to take correction, she is not good in bed(she lied down like a wood when sex is in progress) she is a fanatics(she hates christains) she is very secretive, she tell lies,she likes to be in control.Worst of all, it is my guy who provide for the up keep of the family.Another worst thing is that, the had no issue after one year of marraige. My guy is thinking of dirvorcing her.Candid advice, please.
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Generalkorex(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Move this to romance section first before I can comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2015
abah009:
Please, nairalanders your candid advice will save my friend.This guy is married to a lady.His complain is that, the lady cannot cook well, she nags, talks alot, not ready to take correction,

Didnt he notice all these before getting married to her?

Worst of all, it is my guy who provide for the up keep of the family. Another worst thing is that, the had no issue after one year of marraige. My guy is thinking of dirvorcing her.Candid advice, please.

Was he expecting the woman to provide for the upkeep of the family??

12 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by FruityLass: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Shoo

Abeg wetin the woman con good for?

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by zinachidi(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2015
FruityLass:
Shoo

Abeg wetin the woman con good for?
lol as in eeh, the woman is bad in every aspect, no hope...
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by queenoflafia(f): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2015
She is good for nothing,offload her asap
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
All these rolled in one?
Mr Op, are you sure you or your friend aint exaggerating?

9 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by TooNoisy(f): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Your guy must be taken to a psychiatrist for marrying such a lady. How can anyone marry a lady that bad? Your guy is a mumu no be small. With all the great beautiful ladies we have, he now chooses to marry the one with such horrific character. That your guy is a dunce.

Worst of all, was your guy thinking she will be the one providing for the family? Is your guy even potent? Is he man enough to impregnate a woman? May be he isn't.

You and your guy are both losers.

7 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2015
abah009:
Please, nairalanders your candid advice will save my friend.This guy is married to a lady.His complain is that, the lady cannot cook well, she nags, talks alot, not ready to take correction, she is not good in bed(she lied down like a wood when sex is in progress) she is a fanatics(she hates christains) she is very secretive, she tell lies,she likes to be in control.Worst of all, it is my guy who provide for the up keep of the family.Another worst thing is that, the had no issue after one year of marraige. My guy is thinking of dirvorcing her.Candid advice, please.
Biko what exactly did your friend see in this woman before he married her ?

You've just described a monster and except your friend is your monster too or is lying, I don't get why anyone would marry the "thing" you've just described.

6 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by juman(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Generalkorex:
Move this to romance section first before I can comment.

The thread is more of a joke than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by bellong: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2015
This must be a joke..

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by chris4gold(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2015
your . friend is a good liar.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Afam4eva(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Your guy is an idiot (no offence). There's no way he couldn't have seen any of those signs and still went ahead to marry her. He should live with his decision of those things are true about his wife because we have to hear from the second party to make a better judgement. @ OP you could also be an impostor looking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Send her away to where?
Is the home not hers too?

Unless she's abusive thereby putting him in danger, he should stick to her and work out their marriage.

No issue after one yr of marriage and he thinks she's to blame already. Why not go seek medical help together?
Your friend seems hard to please.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Askseek(f): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
abah009:

Haba, divorce ke. He should pray hard first maybe God will change her. He can cook, teach her how to cook or order food. If he is loving and nice maybe she will eventually trust him and not lie. He should dress sexy, wear sexy clothes, find what turns her on, maybe she won't just lay there anymore. He might want to go check to make sure he is not shooting blanks. If all this does not help he should add fasting to the prayers oh but he must not divorce

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by timro(f): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Some men sha! why come here and seek opinion when the decision has already been made.
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Exponental(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Check if d marriage certificate has an expiry date.
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Did he just find out all these immediately after marriage?
Tell your friend to calm down and think of a coping mechanism
Divorce Ke?
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by SAMBARRY: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin

See description. Only one person get that character grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by PresVA: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2015
Askseek:

Haba, divorce ke. He should pray hard first maybe God will change her. He can cook, teach her how to cook or order food. If he is loving and nice maybe she will eventually trust him and not lie. He should dress sexy, wear sexy clothes, find what turns her on, maybe she won't just lay there anymore. He might want to go check to make sure he is not shooting blanks. If all this does not help he should add fasting to the prayers oh but he must not divorce
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by GoldenJAT(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nawa o ooo... Sum kind advise people seek on this forum eh!! Bt at Op dint u see all these before u got married 2 her? U already knw d next cause of action u probably going 2 take. U want us 2 tell u 2 divorce her, SO GOD GO PUNISH US WITH U ON JUDGEMENT DAY ABI!!!! LAILAI... Carry ur load. Marriage na 4 better 4 worst.
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
For better and for worst,bad food and good food,nagging and no nagging till death do Mr and Mrs abah009 path
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
but, you knew she was 'bad' and yet still married her. What were you expecting? undecided

All the aforementioned faults can be addressed if you both seek counselling.

I doubt your the poster boy for husbands either. smiley

He died that He may live through you. Enter into the life of Christ today.
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leme just save my words.... Until i read from the lady's side of the story..

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by chika1996: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
It seems the both of u got married d first day u met
Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by sleekdot(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Was she a mail order bride. I mean was it your parent who married her for you?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by Richy4(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
abah009:

I guess you guys are expecting too much from this lady. Just listen to how you sound ".....Worst of all she has no issue after one year" haba!!!!! who thinks like that again in this 21st century. does she manufacture kids, if your guy put something there, won't he find result after nine months? can't both of them go to the clinic to know if something was wrong? Any ways I am not here to compound issues.....

The question will be did they had a courtship before the wedding? Did they ever communicated to each other before getting married or was it an arranged marriage where they tell them that they will learn to love each other as time goes on?

Your guy should try and sit her down and ask her what happened to the beautiful girl she met and feel in love with. he should create and atmosphere where no one will disturb when having the talk.

Yes I agree she might be one or two of the things you mentioned but whenever a man start complaining about bad meal he has been eating without stress before, and her lady being very bad in bed, another lady is at the background..... Most of the time this assumption is not always wrong.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? by olashas(f): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
All these negative behaviours for just one person? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[video] Angry Father Brutally Flogs Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex. / My Wife Said She Will Stab Me / Recharge Card Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.