Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Should Parents Treat Their Children?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should Parents Treat Their Children?? (453 Views)

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / Why Is It That Nigerian Parents Treat The Female Folk Better Than The Male Folks / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Should Parents Treat Their Children?? by tuminix(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2015
From my experience with people around me, I've found out that the level at which the parental care affects the children a lot. As the bible say " if the foundation be destroyed, what shall the righteous do".

We all know we have different kinds of parents. E.g

1. The ones that will care for you no matter the situation.
2. The ones that will give you money and everything but the attention is zero(0)
3. The ones that will beat and maltreat you and will decide not to send you to school .

My question is:

What kind of parent will you be to your child/unborn child...?

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine: A 22 Year Old Man Arrested For Raping Five-year-old Boy / Solution To A Perfect Relationship / Finding Dates At Singles Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.