Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? (1673 Views)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Ya, good day people, I do have a yellow teeth and so always smile like this smiley, please, how do I make my teeth white like this grin ? Thank you for your contributions.
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by YorubaWoman: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Op, dey smile like this cheesy
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Baking soda. And lemon juice.

1 Like

Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Jeffrey12(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2015
coolDiluted acid will help[b]Diluted acid will help[/b]Diluted acid will help
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Op, dey smile like this cheesy
Lol, thanks
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by shepherd77: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Remove them tongue
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
Baking soda. And lemon juice.
Thanks dear, may the solutions to all your problems not be far away. Can I get them from a super market?
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by aluko360(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Have you visited a dentist?

The private clinics might cost more for scaling and polishing procedure so I will advise you visit government 0wned hospitals.

All the best best bro.

It's 6th of December again!!!
Happy Birthday to me

2 Likes

Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
aluko360:
Have you visited a dentist?

The private clinics might cost more for scaling and polishing procedure so I will advise you visit government 0wned hospitals.

All the best best bro.

It's 6th of December again!!!
Happy Birthday to me
Thanks, and happy birthday to you too
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dfrenzy:

Thanks dear, may the solutions to all your problems not be far away. Can I get them from a super market?

ehmmm. well you could always use lemons. im sure most baking shops should having some baking soda.or maybe you could ask your local bakery...
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by ChrisMaryS: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
l guess baking soda can do it
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by YorubaWoman: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dfrenzy:

Lol, thanks
Baking soda can be get at any pharmacy or chemist store near you at #80.
You can use it only or mix with a lil hydrogen peroxide not everyday but twice to thrice a week.

1 Like

Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Tequilah: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
What caused the discolouration of your teeth? Was it smoking? Or was it caused by tetracycline intake? If it was due to tetracycline, then it means the dentine itself is discoloured, and not just the enamel. A thousand baking sodas and lemon juice would not work in this case. You might need to undergo cosmetic dentistry and you may be advised to do bonding.

Kindly see a qualified dentist and/or an orthodontist to advise on you on further options. undecided

Read up more about it here:
Discoloured teeth is a common complaint affecting many people and may vary in severity depending on the cause, the condition of the teeth, age, wear & tear and simple genetics! In many cases simple tooth whitening is the answer, but sometimes the teeth are not only discoloured, but worn or chipped as well. In this case composite bonding or porcelain veneers or combinations of whitening, bonding and veneers are sometimes the best solution.http://www.advanceddentistry.co.uk/problems-we-solve/discoloured-teeth/
Re: Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tequilah:
What caused the discolouration of your teeth? Was it smoking? Or was it caused by tetracycline intake? If it was due to tetracycline, then it means the dentine itself is discoloured, and not just the enamel. A thousand baking sodas and lemon juice would not work in this case. You might need to undergo cosmetic dentistry and you may be advised to do bonding.

Kindly see a qualified dentist and/or an orthodontist to advise on you on further options. undecided

Read up more about it here:
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top Causes Of Death In Nigeria / WAYS To Heal Fibroid Naturally Powered By Swissgarde Nigeria / Fohow International Now Present At #no 160 Oron Road, Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.