Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. (1104 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by gistblognaija(f): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Dealing with a cheating partner is never easy, it is
the most stressful feeling in a relationship/
marriage. When you discover your partner is
cheating on you, there is no particular right
answer whether you want to make the
relationship/marriage work. It is the hardest thing
to ever do, you cant really think straight at that
point in time. However if you decide you want to
make it work, all you can do is constantly
communicate with your partner while taking one
step at a time remember to take care of yourself
emotionally and mentally. Don't go about thinking
you are the cause why your partner is cheating, it
might not obviously mean you are the cause of it
all. Sometimes you might be begin to think its
your fault, maybe you have grown apart from
him/her. It is important to observe your partners
behaviour at this point, if you keep hurting
yourself with "Had I Known" you will loose focus
on your partner. Don't in any case try to tell your
friends, it will only cause more harm to Click to read more www.loveemporium..co.ke/2015/12/how-to-deal-with-cheating-partner.html?m=1
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by Monalisa185(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Monalisa185:
undecided
y u dey bend face? OP is telling ur boyfriend how to deal with you, u dey bend face.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by iceberylin(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Incase
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Let hacker do d job for u cheesy hack his-her whatsapp,bbm,email etc grin thank me later
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by bqlekan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
when they cheat, it means you are no longer worthy of them, drop them and find someone worthy of your faithful self..
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by dachaste(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
bqlekan:
when they cheat, it means you are no longer worthy of them, drop them and find someone worthy of your faithful self..

They r not worthy of u instead
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by tuminix(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ah Don believe it... undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by bqlekan(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
dachaste:

They r not worthy of u instead
lol, just saying it from their own deluded view., you get?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by Nkasiobi87(f): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:
Incase
hacking his bum and others won't sip him up. am living with one and truly they are hard to deal with especially hubby.I don't believe not telling friends they are the ons that will keep you company and make you smile and probably give you right advice. just let him be he will sure get tired one dat.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by iceberylin(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nkasiobi87:

hacking his bum and others won't sip him up. am living with one and truly they are hard to deal with especially hubby.I don't believe not telling friends they are the ons that will keep you company and make you smile and probably give you right advice. just let him be he will sure get tired one dat.

Sometimes you have to go away to realize what you got....
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by younghartz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Walk out of d relationship b4 its late ....
someone who really loves you will never cheat on you regardless the situation

Why cheat in a relationship when you can simply quit and walk out?

Most partner(ladies) cheat cus of d benefit attached to it(material things)

Most partner(guys) cheat cus of d ladies punny ntin much...guys want a lady that's crazy in bed bt dey still have a church girl as their main chick.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by gistblognaija(f): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
I Still think cheating is a choice.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by Monalisa185(f): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2015
stupidity:
y u dey bend face? OP is telling ur boyfriend how to deal with you, u dey bend face.
hahaha, hope you read my signature? your monicker was mentioned there...
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Partner. by BossBae1(f): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2015
How cheesy
prettythicksme:
Let hacker do d job for u cheesy hack his-her whatsapp,bbm,email etc grin thank me later

(1) (Reply)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Do Breast That Lady Do Plastic Surgery To Produce Milk? / Photo: Ladies, What Would You Do If Your Man Did This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.