Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara (1012 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? / Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2015
The ipod people will say they are fighting for biafra, they will say biafra or death, once they get shot in the leg they run up to nairaland and beg for prayers saying I almost died in the protest today, forgetting they were the ones yelling biafra or death. I doubt they know the meaning of death cause they are jokers.
They pounced on ffk when he said he had a taste of Bianca Ojukwu lols now the same ffk is their mouth piece, u thinking wat am thinking right JOKERS.
grin
They bashed babangida as founder of corruption but today mastubate over his statement in quote "I will vote for an igbo president when I see one"
The funny part now is.. That's an indirect insult cause he did not say there should be one. If he finds one from where? Maybe in Kowa party. grin
Release kanu in 48 hours or the zoo will burn Hehe grin jokers
War is not a psp emulator in war everyone loses please I love my igbo friends, neighbors and my igbo fiance and her family so much, let nothing happen to them cause I will take it personal during the war

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Don't question their resolve...
Don't test their royalty....
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by freakthingz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
like joke like joke that's how american slaves got their freedom while their masters thought it was impossible

Laugh till your belle burst if you like but where theres a will there's away

na sofily sofily they catch monkey
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:
Don't question their resolve...
Don't test their royalty....

U think so ryt, explain the upload of photo and begging for prayer by someone who claims he is ready to die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
freakthingz:
like joke like joke that's how american slaves got their freedom while their masters thought it was impossible

Laugh till your belle burst if you like but where theres a will there's away

na sofily sofily they catch monkey

Don't get me wrong am not against any body's freedom oh, all I know is that war is not the best way to get biafra, u need referendum call all ur senators, Rep and governors have a unified voice I see biafra coming faster with that not by blocking bridges or tribal bigotry Or by ur ultimate tool HATE

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Maxi112: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Don't get me wrong am not against any body's freedom oh, all I know is that war is not the best way to get biafra, u need referendum call all ur senators, Rep and governors have a unified voice I see biafra coming faster with that not by blocking bridges nd causing tribal bigotry.
in d zoo things r not done that way.... use ur office to help ur people

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by freakthingz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Don't get me wrong am not against any body's freedom oh, all I know is that war is not the best way to get biafra, u need referendum call all ur senators, Rep and governors have a unified voice I see biafra coming faster with that not by blocking bridges or tribal bigotry Or by ur ultimate tool HATE

I agree they should get their house in order i don't even see the point in burning the mosque or looting that just takes away their validity of their struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kingsolex1:

U think so ryt, explain the upload of photo and begging for prayer by someone who claims he is ready to die grin grin

Sorry are you making any sense?
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
When a yoruba man worries about biafra far more than Biafrans, be rest assured that Biafra is imminent.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by QuotaSystem: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
freakthingz:

I agree they should get their house in order i don't even see the point in burning the mosque or looting that just takes away their validity of their struggle

I'm glad they did that, as the previously deceptive 'peaceful' nature of the protests have been irredeemably shattered and any further acts of violence will be met with brute force and a possible declaration of a state of emergency in the affected states.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Sorry are you making any sense?
Well it will be unwise of me to expect u to comprehend, Hate has already eaten up ur brain u just left with skull. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Real2020:
When a yoruba man worries about biafra far more than Biafrans, be rest assured that Biafra is imminent.

Lols it's obvious yorubas are biafrans nightmare.. Who is stopping biafra? Who is putting chains in ur hands to be in Nigeria haba bros get sense nah? Stop mastubating over yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Well it will be unwise of me to expect u to comprehend, Hate has already eaten up ur brain u just left with skull. grin grin

Hate of what... And why the rush to cast aspersion. Yet you know for real you are not making any sense at all.
I believe your cranium is brain dead.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

]I'm glad they did that, as the previously deceptive 'peaceful' nature of the protests have been irredeemably shattered and any further acts of violence will be met with brute force and a possible declaration of a state of emergency in the affected states.

Hope when you see the state of emergency not coming forth... Hope you will be able to endure your worst terror terrorizing your states up north in name of bokoharam.... Hope you won't die of frustration.

Besides what is a mosque even doing there, they can't even maintain the said structure. Mostly Hausa's here are charlatans, good for nothing very poor people that sometimes I have mercy on especially the ones that hangs on our church gates on Sunday.

Are you northerners cursed for real. Yet your illiteracy is Still alarming. Boko haram is a living proof of that.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Hate of what... And why the rush to cast aspersion. Yet you know for real you are not making any sense at all.
I believe your cranium is brain dead.

Yawns.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is A Propaganda "Comr, Nasara by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Hope when you see the state of emergency not coming forth... Hope you will be able to endure your worst terror terrorizing your states up north in name of bokoharam.... Hope you won't die of frustration.

Besides what is a mosque even doing there, they can't even maintain the said structure. Mostly Hausa's here are charlatans, good for nothing very poor people that sometimes I have mercy on especially the ones that hangs on our church gates on Sunday.
Those are cruel words
Are you northerners cursed for real. Yet your illiteracy is Still alarming. Boko haram is a living proof of that.

(1) (Reply)

The Biafra Nation That Never Existed / New Dictionary Word Has Emerged "DASUKI Or DASUKALISE" / Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists 4rm Aulari Area In Sambisa Forest,Kill 1(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.