Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (24855 Views)

Football Transfer Deadline Day 2013 - Live Updates / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / The 2009/10 UEFA Champions League Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Phony200(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2009
Chic2
Diego is pure class and genius. I saw his goal yesterday against the koreans and it was really nice. Juve bought well, very solid additions to the team and squad. Melo, Diego, They'll definitely push Inter. Milan will do well to qualify for the UCL next season.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2009
Phony200:

Chic2
Diego is pure class and genius. I saw his goal yesterday against the koreans and it was really nice. Juve bought well, very solid additions to the team and squad. Melo, Diego, They'll definitely push Inter. Milan will do well to qualify for the UCL next season.
  With all due respect to lampard, he would have simply bashed that ball in with pure brute force. Oh not diego. He brought the ball down,took two steps to his left while showcasing excellent ball control ability and skifully placed the ball in the corner with his weaker foot
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chrisical(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
chic2pimp:

With all due respect to lampard, he would have simply bashed that ball in with pure brute force. Oh not diego. He brought the ball down,took two steps to his left while showcasing excellent ball control ability and skifully placed the ball in the corner with his weaker foot
You've got to understand players have different qualities
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
Diego is a class act and the guy is very skillful .

I hope Juventus would mount a serious challenge as I am a silent Juve fan Can Ciro Ferrara deliver?
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hleb joins Stuttgart on loan. This seasons Bundesliga would be tough oh with Martins reported to be on his way to Wolfsburg too.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/30/1412282/finished-hleb-joins-stuttgart
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
Real Madrid’s Gabriel Heinze To Complete Marseille Move In Coming Hours – Report
According to respected French sports paper L’Equipe, Gabriel Heinze will finalise a move to Olympique de Marseille from Real Madrid in the coming hours.
The Argentine defender has been linked with a move to the Stade Velodrome already this summer, but it appeared that his wage demands had killed any prolonged interest Marseille had in the veteran defender.
The Parisian-base publication states that, though the deal has been largely kept a closely guarded secret, there have been “very constructive” discussions between all the parties involved in the switch. Heinze is believed to be on €4.2 million-per-season at the Santiago Bernabeu, a figure out of OM’s price range.
Marseille have already moved to strengthen the heart of their defence this summer by signing Souleymane Diawara from Ligue 1 champions Bordeaux.
However, Didier Deschamps has intimated this week that he wanted to add a further central defender to his squad, and though Pape Diakhate of Dynamo Kyiv has been strongly linked with a move to OM, it seems that Heinze may be his man.
Indeed, L’Equipe states that the deal for Diakhate has broken down due to an inability of OM to match Dynamo’s €10m asking price.
It now seems only a matter of time before Heinze becomes the final piece in Marseille’s puzzle.

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/30/1412567/real-madrids-gabriel-heinze-to-complete-marseille-move-in-coming-

Good riddance to bad rubbish grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Diego is a class act and the guy is very skillful .

I hope Juventus would mount a serious challenge as I am a silent Juve fan Can Ciro Ferrara deliver?
you ppl no dey shame grin grin grin. How many teams una want support. Berra focus on munich. With stuttgart gettin stronger and the possibility of losing ribery, u would be lucky to finish in da top three cheesy grin tongue cry cry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
BIINA nah u kno. Berra focus on how u can wrestle la liga away from barca. U got thrashed 8:2 on aggregate last season. Do u think a -6 goal difference would be easy to claw back. U need more quality defenders albiol is not enough. To be honest though heinze was pretty shyte.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
We have a new squad that is more balanced and better. The only question is how long it would take for them to blend. Also we have a coach who knows what he is doing and has a good track record in the UCL.
We have the recipe, ingredients and chef. All that remains is to let things stew grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
O.K OOOOO If u say sooo. I'm sure barca fans would have a thing or two to say.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
Juve is a club that plays similarly to Bayern and their grit.

I would support Juventus anytime I watch Serie A games.

Bayern is my team
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by hustler(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Hustler,

With the kain team Milan is parading one can almost say for certain that Inter would win easily again.

See what a Bayern without Ribery, Toni and Klose did to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzDuLIGQVhw

You have to agree that we were too dependent on Kaka and have not replaced him effectively He is irreplaceable though but a Luis Fabiano or a Lavezzi would do for me plus a fullback who can play both sides and is very quick and another attacking midfielder.

With Maldini gone, the defence looks in shambles tho i believe in Silva. Nesta is not really in form yet neither is Gattuso. But this is just pre season and Milan hardly do well in pre season.

The league would be b/w Inter and Juve though. It will take a miracle for Milan to mount a serious challenge.

But i believe in MIRACLESSS,
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
Which raises the question of why they sold gourcuff to bordeaux.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
biina:

Which raises the question of why they sold gourcuff to bordeaux.
   If  I could answer that question I would be a rich man. Hustler do u support both milan and barca. If yes ,i must say u surely do like teams that play attractive football. I bet u support arsenal too. Anywayz,I wonder where ur loyalty would lie with regards to ricky.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
hustler:

You have to agree that we were too dependent on Kaka and have not replaced him effectively He is irreplaceable though but a Luis Fabiano or a Lavezzi would do for me plus a fullback who can play both sides and is very quick and another attacking midfielder.

With Maldini gone, the defence looks in shambles tho i believe in Silva. Nesta is not really in form yet neither is Gattuso. But this is just pre season and Milan hardly do well in pre season.

The league would be b/w Inter and Juve though. It will take a miracle for Milan to mount a serious challenge.

But i believe in MIRACLESSS,
Dont mind milan jare. Although i've been knocking barca's transfer activity atleast they are trying to strenghten their team and by the way if maxwell clicks he would prove to be nothin short of a quality acquisition. Berlusconi is nothin but a selfish git. He does not want to spend money but he wants to win trophies. Baba nla ole grin cheesy. Perharps he should join up with arsene wenger. Birds of the same feathers should flock 2gether.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by hustler(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2009
At the time Gourcuff was sold, they hadn't really made up their minds on whether to let Kaka go or not.Coupled with the fact that the player had his reputation knocked by Ancelotti concerning his behaviour on and off the pitch. It was a very terrible decision.I'm sure they would be regretting that decision now.

I dont support Barca though i enjoy watching them play. Everyone does.

Berlusconi says the club is in debt and cannot afford expensive players but he can afford expensive necklaces for his teenage girlfriends. The guy is losing it and his comments in recent times have been reckless.

But he has brought us this far sha. So we still have to be grateful.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2009
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by debosky(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2009
Nice jerseys and photoshopping but it will not yield anything more than a top 6 finish at best. grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
let's wait and see cool
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
debosky:

Nice jerseys and photoshopping but it will not yield anything more than a top 6 finish at best. grin

Buhahahahaha! grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
hustler:

At the time Gourcuff was sold, they hadn't really made up their minds on whether to let Kaka go or not.Coupled with the fact that the player had his reputation knocked by Ancelotti concerning his behaviour on and off the pitch. It was a very terrible decision.I'm sure they would be regretting that decision now.

I dont support Barca though i enjoy watching them play. Everyone does.

Berlusconi says the club is in debt and cannot afford expensive players[b] but he can afford expensive necklaces for his teenage girlfriends[/b]. The guy is losing it and his comments in recent times have been reckless.

But he has brought us this far sha. So we still have to be grateful.
  hehehehehe grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Last one I heard was his daughter so it is now his wifey roflmao wonders shall never end. Well sha i no blame am. As the bible says man shall not live by club alone but also by satisfying his emotional and physical needs.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
"Real have never offered us money. We told them they only had to get on a plane to Munich if they came with a three-digit cheque. From what it seems, they do not have it, so they stayed in Madrid," he noted.

"Why do Bayern have to sell Ribery? We want to get what the market gives. If Cristiano Ronaldo is worth €94 million, Ribery has a similar value, because Ribery, Ronaldo, Messi and perhaps Kaka are the best players in Europe."

Hoeness had recently indicated that Bayern could report Real Madrid to FIFA over their pursuit of Ribery, and he has now once again criticised the Spanish club's handling of the matter.

"Real Madrid have been violating FIFA's rules for weeks, because we never gave them consent to speak to Franck or his agents," Hoeness added

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/31/1414573/bayern-munichs-uli-hoeness-warns-real-madrid-over-lavish
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
Mido joins Zamalek
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
dayokanu:

"Real have never offered us money. We told them they only had to get on a plane to Munich if they came with a three-digit cheque. From what it seems, they do not have it, so they stayed in Madrid," he noted.

"Why do Bayern have to sell Ribery? We want to get what the market gives. If Cristiano Ronaldo is worth €94 million, Ribery has a similar value, because Ribery, Ronaldo, Messi and perhaps Kaka are the best players in Europe."

Hoeness had recently indicated that Bayern could report Real Madrid to FIFA over their pursuit of Ribery, and he has now once again criticised the Spanish club's handling of the matter.

"Real Madrid have been violating FIFA's rules for weeks, because we never gave them consent to speak to Franck or his agents," Hoeness added

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/31/1414573/bayern-munichs-uli-hoeness-warns-real-madrid-over-lavish
The rant of a man seeking attention. Madrid has since moved on from Ribery and the guy is still trying to use our name to get press attention. tongue grin
When he learns that there is more to a player's value than what he can do on the field, then we can do business. grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
biina:

The rant of a man seeking attention. Madrid has since moved on from Ribery and the guy is still trying to use our name to get press attention. tongue grin
When he learns that there is more to a player's value than what he can do on the field, then we can do business. grin
Roflmao cheesy grin. Kai naija ppl u 2 dey yab . Haaaahan wetin dey. The guy say he no dey sell na by force. We all know the reason why ronaldo commanded such a high fee was because of the marketability factor . He appeals to both the male market(gays included) and female market as well. Although I still believe the fee paid was obscene to say the least.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
DOES SILVIO BERLUSCONI NOT HAVE ANY PRIDE LEFT. HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO SHAME THIS MAN FOR HIM TO REALISE THAT MILAN REQUIRE REINFORCEMENT. I SWEAR IF HE TAKES OFF HIS MASK U WILL FIND OUT ITS NOT REALLY SILVIO BUT IT IS INFACT ARSENE WENGER PRETENDING TO BE SILVIO. I REMEMBER WHEN MILAN HAD ARGUABLY THE BEST EVER BACK 4 PLUS ONE OF THE GREATEST EVER DEFENDERS IN DESAILY PLAYING DEFENSIVE MIDFIELD MAKING THEM VIRTUALLY INPENETRABLE. THEY ALSO HAD VAN BASTEN,GULLIT,RIJKAARD AND PAPIN. WASN'T IT SILVIO BANKROLLING THEM. WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF ATTITUDE THEN?
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
Me thinks if Milan give their younger lads a chance they'll come good with time - they've got some pretty good young lads out there; Abate impressed me well enough. . . .

I was somewhat disappointed when they let Gourcoff go; they must be regreting it now I s'pose. . . . I'm not really tripped by that Pato fella though!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
Pavel Pogrenbyak is on his way to Stuttgart.

He joins ALiaksandr Hleb as Stuttgart hopes to beef up their squad for this season CL challenge and to improve their workmanlike midfield

Now Khedira, Hitzlsperger, Hleb Cacau, Hilbert, Sedar Tasci, and young Gebhart look good on paper with Lehmann's experience behind them
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by FBS: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2009
Inter Agree Deal For Real Madrid's Wesley Sneijder - Report

Real Madrid have agreed a deal to transfer Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder to Italian side Inter, according to reports from Italy.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that an initial loan deal has been agreed between the two clubs, with the Spanish side receiving €4m, with the Serie A champions having an option to make the transfer permanent for a fee of €18m.

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/02/1417786/inter-agree-deal-for-real-madrids-wesley-sneijder-report#comments
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Borat1: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2009
So why is Oba's move to wolfsburg not in the threads topic? Or hasn't he attained superstar status yet? NONSENSE
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2009
dayokanu:

He joins ALiaksandr Hleb as Stuttgart hopes to beef up their squad for this season CL challenge and to improve their workmanlike midfield

Now Khedira, Hitzlsperger, Hleb Cacau, Hilbert, Sedar Tasci, and young Gebhart look good on paper with Lehmann's experience behind them

It is going to amount to nothing. . . .It wont make any difference to the fact that the latvian league is on par with the Bundesliga! shocked grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by hustler(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2009
dayokanu:

Experience indeed,

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv: UCL (4 - 0) On 16th September 2015 / Northampton Town Vs Manchester United :League Cup (1 - 3) On 21st Sept 2016 / Sunderland Vs. Manchester United (1 - 1) On 24th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.