Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (24771 Views)

Football Transfer Deadline Day 2013 - Live Updates / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / The 2009/10 UEFA Champions League Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by kaypumpin2(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Man City have started where Chelsea stopped as far as profligacy is concerned.
. . . there is a world of difference between them and the chavs.I could rememer Chelsea had the core of their team before "sugar daddy"'s arrival.
I have seen Citeh's 2 games this season and something tells me this initial graz wouldn't last long.I don't see Hughes having his job by the end of the season.

If Ronaldo was bought for £12 million then Theo should be valued @ £120,000.
I kinda agree . . . i am not a Walcott fan really.Infact i rate Lescott higher. cool

chic2pimp:

Kai dis transfer amount is disgraceful undecided undecided undecided. Nesta cost 19m,ferdinand 29.1m,thuram 22m,carvalho 19.5m. These players were in the elite league of defenders b4 a club paid that sought of amount for them. Lescott would not make it in the top 50 best central defenders in the world right now. Sad times sad sad sad sad

He wouldn't make top 200 you mean. . . .
I can build a whole team with his purchase fee that will compete for top 4 in EPL. cool
Moyes should be grinning from ear to ear.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by aieromon(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2009
Good one for citey!
The more the competition,the higher the unpredictability of the EPL.
Everton have to get their acts together if they wanna leave a lastin' impression in Europe this season
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 3:05am On Aug 24, 2009
aieromon:

Good one for citey!
The more the competition,the higher the unpredictability of the EPL.
Everton have to get their acts together if they wanna leave a lastin' impression in Europe this season
really? undecided undecided. Do u expect lescott to come in and bolt their leaky defence? Dis doodle is worth no more than £10m max thats if we are pushing it. £22-24m shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Krayola2(m): 4:27am On Aug 24, 2009
Maybe there is some kinda government subsidy for signing english players.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2009
I guess hughes is just trying to spread the arab money around, given that their economy needs it.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Borat1: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
Lescott is just a lucky bastard!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by aieromon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
C'mon guys!
Lescott and Jagielka had an incredible season.
I would prefer buyin' Lescott to Terry who i feel has reached his prime.
My 50cents in tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2009
aieromon:

C'mon guys!
Lescott and Jagielka had an incredible season.
I would prefer buyin' Lescott to Terry who i feel has reached his prime.
My 50cents in tongue
carvalho has always been the classier defender anywayz.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
ROBBEN to Bayern, Deal or No Deal
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 2:54am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

ROBBEN to Bayern, Deal or No Deal
I think he is on his way for 25-30M
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Krayola2(m): 3:07am On Aug 28, 2009
I see bayern is literally wishing on a star now. . .how sad. cry

I'm waiting for DK to come and explain to us how Ribery is worth 55mil more than Robben.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2009
Bayern confirm Robben deal
Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has confirmed the club have agreed a deal to sign Real Madrid winger Arjen Robben.
Dutch ace Robben had been tipped to leave the Santiago Bernabeu over the summer following the lavish spending spree by Real president Florentino Perez.
He was linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur, but the former Chelsea man had ruled out a return to the Premier League, saying he would only leave Real for a club playing UEFA Champions League football.
Robben now appears to have got his wish, with Bayern having agreed a fee of 25million euros (£22million) to sign the 25-year-old.
A four-year contract has been agreed and Robben is expected to undergo a medical on Friday morning before finalising his switch to the Allianz Arena.
"He is on the way to Munich," confirmed Hoeness. "It is right that we are interested in signing Arjen Robben.
"We have already reached an agreement with Real.
"He is one of the best attacking midfielders around in Europe and he has always been the player we wanted."
Hoeness also revealed that Robben could make his debut for Louis van Gaal's out-of-sorts side in Saturday's Bundesliga clash with defending champions Wolfsburg.
He added: "It is theoretically possible that he will play on Saturday.
"Our intention is for him to play on the right wing with (Franck) Ribery on the left, making our team even more attractive."

[url]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_5518012,00.html[/url]
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 3:13am On Aug 28, 2009
Sneijder sad to leave Real
Wesley Sneijder insists he is looking forward to joining new club Inter Milan but added that his departure from Real Madrid had left a bad taste in his mouth.
Real are desperate to trim their squad and regain some of the money they spent on buying the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Xabi Alonso this summer.
Despite establishing himself at the Bernabeu since joining from Ajax in July 2007, the 25-year-old found himself surplus to requirements and has signed a five-year deal with Inter for a fee thought to be around €15million (£13.2million).
The Dutchman claims that he was happy to stay and fight for his place in the Spanish capital but in the end he had very little say in his future.
"I'm going with my head high," he told Marca. "I'm going to a great team, there's no doubt about that.
"I've been very happy here but now I have to look ahead and focus on my new team.
"The truth is that I was very happy here, it's something that I cannot deny. It makes me sad to go but that's the way it is. That's life.
"Now the only thing I can say is that I'm happy. I'm changing one great club for another great club."

[url]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11835_5516500,00.html[/url]
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 3:20am On Aug 28, 2009
Champions league this season would be very interesting. Can't wait 4 it to start. cool cool cool
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 5:12am On Aug 28, 2009
Now all bayern needs is a CB like Alex from Chelsea or Luisao and Euope would be in serious trouble
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2009
Oder gibt es ein Gegengeschäft im Real?

Hoeneß: „Der Transfer war an keine Bedingungen geknüpft. Wir wollten Robben nie gegen Ribéry eintauschen. Jetzt haben wir Robben UND Ribéry statt Robben FÜR Ribéry.“ 

Question whether there was any kind of condition concerning Ribery involved in the deal.

Answer by Hoeness: "The transfer is not bound to any kind of condition. We never wanted to swap Robben for Ribery. Now we have Robben and Ribery instead of Robben for Ribery"

Wo soll Robben spielen?

Mit Ribéry soll er eine Flügelzange bilden. Hoeneß: „Unsere Absicht ist, Robben über rechts und Ribéry über links spielen zu lassen.“

Question about where Robben is supposed to play
Answer by Hoeness: Our intention is to play with Robben on the right and with Ribery on the left

Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2009
Kai that front three would be hot. Ribery,Robben and Gomez. I can't wait 4 the  nazis vs gayners(champs lge quarterfinals).
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2009
The whole summer was about how Madrid would get Ribery rather than get Ribery from Bayern, they actually lost Robben to Bayern

The joke is actually on you Madrid grin grin grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

The whole summer was about how Madrid would get Ribery rather than get Ribery from Bayern, they actually lost Robben to Bayern

The joke is actually on you Madrid grin grin grin
I advise you hold on to your laugh. In exchange for Robben, Bayern have agreed to sell Ribery next summer for max of 20ME, but RM have now tabled a bid of 20ME + VdV and are waiting for a response from Bayern.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278439.640.html#msg4437494

Oder gibt es ein Gegengeschäft im Real?
Hoeneß: „Der Transfer war an keine Bedingungen geknüpft. Wir wollten Robben nie gegen Ribéry eintauschen. Jetzt haben wir Robben UND Ribéry statt Robben FÜR Ribéry.“

Question whether there was any kind of condition concerning Ribery involved in the deal.

Answer by Hoeness: "The transfer is not bound to any kind of condition. We never wanted to swap Robben for Ribery. Now we have Robben and Ribery instead of Robben for Ribery"

We bought Robben and he wasnt part of any deal
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by FBS: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

Kai that front three would be hot. Ribery,Robben and Gomez. I can't wait 4 the nazis vs gayners(champs lge quarterfinals).
Gomez will not score even with an empty post. Did I say post? No, even if he was the only player on the pitch. I've never seen a player miss that much chances.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2009
At least Gomez wont scream F**kin disgrace on TV.

Gomez missed chance should be second to the one missed Captain John Terrible in Moscow Penalty he sent to stand 44
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by FBS: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2009
Gomez will have no excuse to scream fu.k$$$ disgrace on TV 'cos he is the f@&&kng disgrace himself.  tongue

At least JT played in a CL final .Gomez may never even get to that level.  cheesy
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 5:12am On Sep 11, 2009
FBS:

Gomez will not score even with an empty post. Did I say post? No, even if he was the only player on the pitch. I've never seen a player miss that much chances.
With ribery and robben on each flank he will score aiight. They will create a hand full of chances i'm telling ya. Full backs across europe are all probably shitting their pants now.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2009
Modeste Mbami on trials at Wigan. . . . the Cameroonians are certainly getting around!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by FBS: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

With ribery and robben on each flank he will score aiight. They will create a hand full of chances i'm telling ya. Full backs across europe are all probably shitting their pants now.
You are very kwarect grin. yes a handful of chances. . .say 50 chances for him to score a goal? That's a serious matter. No one across europe is nervous about BM now.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrTA(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2009
I think Bayern Munich are going to be a problem this season.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by FBS: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2009
Mr_TA:

I think Bayern Munich are going to be a problem this season.
Yep maybe only in the Bundeshaitliga. cheesy
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by chic2pimp(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2009
FBS:

You are very kwarect grin. yes a handful of chances. . .say 50 chances for him to score a goal? That's a serious matter. No one across europe is nervous about BM now.

grin grin grin grin grin Hehehehehehe. We shall see. Don't say I didn't warn ya though when your team's full backs are crying for help after they face the two munich dynamos.
FBS:

Yep maybe only in the BundeshaitligaNazishaitliga. cheesy
Thats better  cheesy cheesy grin grin. On a serious note,they'll cause teams endless problems this season. Take my word for it.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bayern didnt need any of those to comprehensively disgrace the invincibles of ass-anal. Pizzaro and Salihamidzic did it
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ dayo,

i think u shld be more worried about how many games robb-ery plays before he starts starring on ER grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Drogba Vs Torres. Who's The Best? / Chelsea Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv: UCL (4 - 0) On 16th September 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.