Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government (50789 Views)

Biafra Protest Is Completely Legitimate. Federal Govt Says . Lai Mohammed / Biafra Protest “completely Legitimate” FG. / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
I'm not tribalistic and I'm not Igbo,I'm taking sides with them because some other tribes are really marginalizing and oppressing them.quote author=Bigprozzie post=40745519]

Alora shun tribalism[/quote]
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by preacherz: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
EasternLion:

Did you write this or did you copy it from Vapour grafix?

Sometimes I wonder why the silliest and saboteur sell out Biafrans are either from Owerri or lives in Owerri, dem swear for una sef?

With all those your per click stories on ur u think you have arrived, o kwa ya?, u want to use anti biafra posts to kill ur career? Broda abeg relax...
Very soon social media bill wil be used against you and ur own will be done for life, mumu.

U put hair like wetin dem draw with crayon, mumu.

Buh a lot of sense was made in dat post.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Ahmeduana(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Minister of Information, Lai
Mohammed, who spoke on the agitations,
however said the basic cause of it was
“economic” which would have gotten
worse but for the efforts of the current
administration.

@tunami^^^
IS THIS LAI MUHAMMED COMMENT SENSIBLE? is this how BUHARI inherit the economy?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
EasternLion:

Did you write this or did you copy it from Vapour grafix?

Sometimes I wonder why the silliest and saboteur sell out Biafrans are either from Owerri or lives in Owerri, dem swear for una sef?

With all those your per click stories on ur u think you have arrived, o kwa ya?, u want to use anti biafra posts to kill ur career? Broda abeg relax...
Very soon social media bill wil be used against you and ur own will be done for life, mumu.

U put hair like wetin dem draw with crayon, mumu.

What's this one saying . totally OP. That's the problem hee, Owerri people hope you are taking note. So you have concluded that all Owerri people are saboteurs. Igbos hating on each other and you want biafra
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
krendo:
Again Lai Mohamed has failed to identify the root cause of the problem.

The structure of Nigeria and its governance is the root cause of our problem!

APC must stop papering the edges and implement the last confab report!

True federalism and devolution is the only way to secure the unity of Nigeria and its economic future.

When they are done with their cyclical movement of fooling themselves and their gullible faithfuls (PDP/Apc) they will eventually come back to that same reality they have been trying to suppress through their year's of denial and that reality is the practice of true federalism which definitely will come after a great revolution that will consume both them and their faithfuls while the survivors will be the one's that will eventually practice true federalism as it ought to be.

The day of reckoning is fast approaching and every event's going on in Nigeria is a pointer to that fact.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

What's the problem with igbo boys. No wonder tonto dike said igbo boys are too loud

If Tonto Dike is your role model, you are honestly not in this class of political cross fire. Tonto Dike made few denigratory statements about Yoruba people yet turned around to allow a Yoruba boy to impregnate her. I guess this is a class of deluded and ill-informed ninnies.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
You're very intelligent!
winterfell007:
there's one thing i'm sure of in this life. you cannot force patriotism out of people, it is gifted by the people on the basis of love. if we must keep Nigeria one then we must restructure this nation to what it ought to be.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by QuotaSystem: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Descartes:

This is 21st century and things have changed. Buhari must be prosecuted for killing defenceless and legitimate protesters. ICC awaits him. He'll be the second sitting president in Africa to be charged for genocide in the ICCcheesy

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by duos: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Just three months. My prophecy
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
krendo:

True federalism and devolution is the only way to secure the unity of Nigeria and its economic future.
you wrong... south east and south south states get huge allocations. and what do they have to show for it? is a northerner or westerner the present or past governors of any south east / south south state? please it's all economic. . a man who can afford to feed his family and has the basic necessities of life won't be spoiling for a break up . that's why Scotland voted NO to breaking up the Union .
instead of holding your ibo leaders accountable you guys were first AGITATING for ibo president , now biafra . isn't t the Same criminals that will rule biafra? how will an ibo mans life improve at that point. trust me it'll stagnate
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by marwanafrica: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
krendo:

my broda ur head dey there, Am a notherner and i will keep on saying my mind i love biafra movement, FG is taking us for a ride
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by WaffenSS(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I was in a trance and I saw Buhari feeling disappointed with himself because he is not fulfilling his promises to Nigerians. He has good intentions but the cabal around him won't let him.

All of a sudden he has serious problem with his party men and the cabal. He then saw that his time is up and if he eventually dies, the same cabal will take over.

He then decided to call for a referendum and divide the country for good

You were not dreaming, you were high on some cheap weed.

There's no cabal holding back buhari, as the EFCC is busy arresting the old gang.

The only thing holding the old soldier back is...wait for it....funds!
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by steppin: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
Biafran fanatics on my social networks has decided to let good reasoning and the truth reign in their lives...bombarding me with funny justifications for protest acts and how they are being marginalized.
Lol, na now una know say una dey marginalized?...Former governor of Abia state received millions abi billions of allocation and lots of internal revenues, use am sponsor himself n family and well wishers, Aba no even get one good road...and that is called...?
Igbo governors go dey for seat and will work and give contracts to only his family or close relations without sending other people dat are worthy to be contracted, and you call that...?
I saw lots of medical students travelling to as far as kano and kaduna to submit their cvs for intern posts in federal medical hospitals there whereas there are lots of federal medical centres here and general hospital, I was forced to ask why the migration to such a troubled region for green pasture and they said, "if u are not related to someone in d hospital or if u don't have a letter from a top senator or someone in authority, u can never get an intern post."...now dat just an intern post, how about the proper employment post, I wonder if na president go give letter then...and that is called...?
These are just a few dat I can write here...I must b honest with u all, till the we igbos learn to love each other, there can never b biafra even if we are given biafra, we will still go to war amongst each other...igbo is d most divide ethic group in Africa...a yoruba man will feel better to talk with his brother in yoruba, and hausa man will love u just because u spoke hausa to him...you can never speak to ur fellow igbo man for just 2mins without hearing pidgin or english...some chicks will even add phonetics to the little igbo they speak.
I would've written dis in igbo, but quote me anywhere only 10% of the igbos I have here will b able to read it.
No one grows flowers in umuahia...people grow wat they can eat.
You wrote this epistle and yet you couldn't get more than one like?
Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by preacherz: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why is Buhari showing so much disrespect to de Igbos.... becos of he's 5% vote from them He's still holding to it Same case wif Dasuki and high chief Dokpesi....as deh didn't support his campaign.

Obviously he lacks in no small ways de qualities of being de Nigerian President.

Dat position is bigger Dan dis petty under-hand shows of stupor.

Dis Protests wuld av been avoided if there hav been any show of Respect between de FG and de Igbo Nation who everybody except some very myopic fickle minded Yorubas will agree av been utterly marginalised terribly since after the Civil war.

Dat said
Gerraaaahiaaaaa
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
steppin:

You wrote this epistle and yet you couldn't get more than one like?
Sorry.

You have a point there.

A nairalander just told me that one can take the LIKES to the bank or ATM and make withdrawals. Guess we all the likes now. senseless
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Daplux4: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Iroh88:
You will wait for that apology until you grow a second ball in your scrotal sac or a third labia down under. cheesy

U see the kind of hate in ur heart, yet u want us to be united
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Iroh88(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Daplux4:

U see the kind of hate in ur heart, yet u want us to be united
Oh please, go to hell.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by basilo101: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
GodMode:

Federalism was abolished by an igbo man named Ironsi...
Ironsi was military regime, military cant rule without centralized system, since the country inherited unitary system from the millitary, it should discard it with end of military govt

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Csami(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

What's this one saying . totally OP. That's the problem hee, Owerri people hope you are taking note. So you have concluded that all Owerri people are saboteurs. Igbos hating on each other and you want biafra

Shattap you rochas butt licker. I'm from Owerri and so what?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by basilo101: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
skidskid:
you wrong... south east and south south states get huge allocations. and what do they have to show for it? is a northerner or westerner the present or past governors of any south east / south south state? please it's all economic. . a man who can afford to feed his family and has the basic necessities of life won't be spoiling for a break up . that's why Scotland voted NO to breaking up the Union .
instead of holding your ibo leaders accountable you guys were first AGITATING for ibo president , now biafra . isn't t the Same criminals that will rule biafra? how will an ibo mans life improve at that point. trust me it'll stagnate
Same nonesense. Is it igbo leaders that is reponsible for barges not landing in Onitsha or ports in eastern region having heavy taxes that they can only profit oil transactions or international fights not landing in Enugu until recently or Geometric power that can give uniterrupted power to Aba not even build FG lying waste due to inability of FG to enforce its agreement with the owner on EEDC? u think tarring few roads from meager allocation is development??
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by nkemubabs(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
so promoting biafra is illegal when govt says its legal, hope lalastica haven't joined the league of lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who doesn't know. Spare us all these talks and grant us our request
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Deltagiant: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
A few wise men in the North have seen the signs long ago and have voiced their concern on the need to respect the Igbo majority status.
Some of them are Mustapha Jokolo, Ghali Umar N'Abba, Balarabe Musa and surprisingly of late was former governor of Zamfara state etc.
Even at the national conference, some of these men from the North expressed worry why the Igbo should be given the least number of states in Nigeria. These are people that have the love of the country at heart.

Anyone of the three majority groups in Nigeria that undertakes the role of a dissenting voice always shakes the polity to its foundation. We saw it when Yorubas went angry about Abiola. Worse still is the fact that Biafra was formerly a short lived country recognized by some nations. Thus, re awakening it now, in this modern age, is what Nigeria should never want because the world order has changed.

I believe the damage control process has begun.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
True Fedralism will not convince IPOB to change their mind. However it will ensure that the mainstream of Ndigbo are not in sync with IPOB. Only true Fedralism will alienate IPOB.

Use of military or any kind of force will make them more popular in the South East
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
skidskid:

Per the bolded, the so-called Nigeria's stinking allocations are given to the cabal who supports the continuous lingering of the dilapidated house called Nigeria built by the imperialist. Ndiigbo do want any allocations from Nigeria but want to manage their resources regardless of how little it maybe. Any Igbo person who hungers for presidency of the stinking British creation called Nigeria should be shot.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]Liar MohamMAD,has completely gone mad!.

Liar mohamMAD,i want you to answer me-:

1.Is it "economy" that called those who didn't vote for the idiot from Daura,5%ers,with a promise to marginalize them,which he did?.

2. Liar mohamMADM,is it "economy" that gave 5states to SE,while others has 6/7 states?.

3.How about the national conference report,is it "economy" that threw it away?.etc.
SHM!.

am not lai Mohammed but you question doesn't need much thought to answer

*1. you can't reap where u did not sow , pmb tried t woo the east even dressed as an ibo man but instead of soft rejection your tribe rained insults on him and refused to bury the hatchet and exercised your franchise by voting massively for gej. now you. DEMANd top positions like it's just reward for your ensuring pmb victory? totally delusional thinking . as you can see after settling the north and west the remnants in terms of political office were given to the south east . that's not. marginalization it's politics . no cry

2--- east has 5 ,west has 6. and you are complaining like it's number of states that determines developement of a Region not the governor's and politicians of the state/region. you are not a politician yet you are concerning yourself with number of states like any allocation comes to your pocket

3-- that conference was a sham and waste of money Google the key recommendations and ask yourself which one isn't related to politicians making more emoney ? is is state creation, independent candidacy, power sharing /rotation , giving local govt more autonomy etc. I couldn't see anything that directly affects the common man.. yet each delegate got 4m basic pay X the 400+ that attended , minus the cost of hosting the conference .

it's truly sad that you blinded by tribalism to see that even the biafra that many of you are. championing you, your kids and Maybe even kids kids have no stake in it except their blood and sweat . which is the only thing. 70-80% of us also have in this United Nigeria . the same a disgruntled ojukwu decided it was biafra , some even more cowardly forces unhappy with the outcome of the last political bout are pushing for biafra from the comfort of a safe distance #ibosdontbefooledtwice
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by step272: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
I pity some if the so called future youth who dont no their left from right, everybody had the right to determined whom to associate with or not,when I read some comment I laugh that Lord open our eyed and mind to no the truth,they called the protesters jobless people all sort of name,instead to ask what is the root caused of this always in order to solved it,if they are jobless according to some unthinkable humans.what about those at European countries and America protestesting are they also jobless.remember that radio station was not established because of buhari it had been their for long before buhari,but the APC and buhari had just made the leader and the station more popular than before.why do buhari voted for Palestinian independence,why he knew that everyone has right to seek for self determination.buhari went to Washington and announced to the whole world that his appointment will based on how u vote,and all of you who were are the Igbo's were jubilating without knowing the implication,he said he dont need Igbo's,then do u want Igbo's to beg him to belong to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.