Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government (50793 Views)

Biafra Protest Is Completely Legitimate. Federal Govt Says . Lai Mohammed / Biafra Protest “completely Legitimate” FG. / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Tunami(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ahmeduana:
The Minister of Information, Lai
Mohammed, who spoke on the agitations,
however said the basic cause of it was
“economic” which would have gotten
worse but for the efforts of the current
administration.

@tunami^^^
IS THIS LAI MUHAMMED COMMENT SENSIBLE? is this how BUHARI inherit the economy?
my comment is based on the biafra aspect.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, the so-called Nigeria's stinking allocations are given to the cabal who supports the continuous lingering of the dilapidated house called Nigeria built by the imperialist. Ndiigbo do want any allocations from Nigeria but want to manage their resources regardless of how little it maybe. Any Igbo person who hungers for presidency of the stinking British creation called Nigeria should be shot.

couldn't figure out how u bolded that Part so I will only spell out mine " Nigeria's stinking allocations are given to the CABAL " WELL in the east the cabals there would logically be easterners right? same with cabals according to each geo zone so it then goes without saying that the only thing that will change is the passport being held by these vampires that make up this cabal . from Nigeria to biafran.
no change in ideology or intent just embezzling resources so In other words to rephrase on of your lines " the people in these cabal do not want any allocation from Nigeria they want to be free to determine what percentage of their resources to embezzle"

or do u think it's not politicians who are fanning the flames of ipob ?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dousing tension101. For ur mind FG you are civil abi?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Phobia1: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Longeria:
The fear of ICC is the beginning of wisdom.

#Mofo
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
skidskid:

couldn't figure out how u bolded that Part so I will only spell out mine " Nigeria's stinking allocations are given to the CABAL " WELL in the east the cabals there would logically be easterners right? same with cabals according to each geo zone so it then goes without saying that the only thing that will change is the passport being held by these vampires that make up this cabal . from Nigeria to biafran.
no change in ideology or intent just embezzling resources so In other words to rephrase on of your lines " the people in these cabal do not want any allocation from Nigeria they want to be free to determine what percentage of their resources to embezzle"

or do u think it's not politicians who are fanning the flames of ipob ?

At least, there should be a noticeable change ala passport. Have you not heard most of the cabals are calling for the agitation for Biafra to stop?
Biafra does not called for the end of Nigeria. There are many Ndigbo who may remain in Nigeria but the majority of Ndiigbo simply want out of the cesspit called Nigeria. What is too hard to comprehend? If Biafra would become the land of fools, criminals, imbeciles and jokers, all Nigerians have to say is "I told you". Most Nigerians should stop playing God on issues concerning Biafra and its future. It is silly to play God.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by truelovecom: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
When will these pple call biafra get something meaningful upstairs?I pity them

Like really, they don't have something meaningful upstairs?

So someone wants self determination and independence from Nigeria , is meaningless to you.

Going by your words , it means that those who fought for Nigerians Independence from the British are F.oolish , and Nigeria should have still remained under the British rule.

Please what do you actually understand by the word " meaningful"
Or is your own " meaningful" different from the one in the dictionary, which everyone knows.

Or should I put it to you, that you don't understand the word " meaningful"

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by franudi: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Isn't this suspicious.... Buhari came back to Nigeria for the summit in south Africa having disgraced by IPOB protesters and shortly after the federal government is making this speech...

Is it that buhari has been pressurised about the Biafra protest?

More news

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

Same nonesense. Is it igbo leaders that is reponsible for barges not landing in Onitsha or ports in eastern region having heavy taxes that they can only profit oil transactions or international fights not landing in Enugu until recently or Geometric power that can give uniterrupted power to Aba not even build FG lying waste due to inability of FG to enforce its agreement with the owner on EEDC? u think tarring few roads from meager allocation is development??

lol am a finance man I don't judge a govt by tarred roads or. keke napep distributed .

I really like your point but I contend with where you lay majority of the blame . actually I don't know much of anything about port operations but as for EEDC I remind you it was gej tenure that phcn was sold off or whatever now unto enforcement I remind you it takes political will ... political pressure must be generated by s /east. gov, n senators I watched the season where madam tinubu made some prayers about the gridlock @ apapa ports and over 90% of senators there affirmed . so I repeat you elected reps and senators to abuja or them work!
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by braine(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunex23:
It Confirmed! Buhari is a certified Dullardinio!
How does this post make any sense.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by franudi: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Iroh88:
Oh please, go to hell.
I can smell one idiot here.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by InvertedHammer: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
/
Biafrans are like a nagging wife.

You might not like the approach, but the sooner you listen to her, the better your marriage will be.

PMB is acting like a stubborn husband who chooses to ignore a nagging wife.

Who cooks his food? The same wife.

And you wonder why there are many widows in Nigeria and fewer widowers.

\

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by tega4eddie: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
hmmm
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I was in a trance and I saw Buhari feeling disappointed with himself because he is not fulfilling his promises to Nigerians. He has good intentions but the cabal around him won't let him.

All of a sudden he has serious problem with his party men and the cabal. He then saw that his time is up and if he eventually dies, the same cabal will take over.

He then decided to call for a referendum and divide the country for good
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by maxwinno: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
I have a questIon! How sure are we dat d Nigerian government are following through our post and comments here in Nairaland. I just wish dis info and comments gets to dem!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Hazardhandsome(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
When will these pple call biafra get something meaningful upstairs?I pity them
u pity Biafra? ur words are disdain with impurity. ur signature says Jesus loves u,did u love ur fellow men? check it out bros.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

At least, there should be a noticeable change ala passport. Have you not heard most of the cabals are calling for the agitation for Biafra to stop?
Biafra does not called for the end of Nigeria. There are many Ndigbo who may remain in Nigeria but the majority of Ndiigbo simply want out of the cesspit called Nigeria. What is too hard to comprehend? If Biafra would become the land of fools, criminals, imbeciles and jokers, all Nigerians have to say is "I told you". Most Nigerians should stop playing God on issues concerning Biafra and its future. It is silly to play God.

lols brother now you have said your mind which is simple ... the ibos just want to go even if it is to suffering or enjoyment they don't care ... they just wanna go .. well goodlluck Google Congo , Dr Congo , Rwanda , Uganda , Gambia and am sure you will put something together concerning the leaders of these countries m

anyways this is the reason why I dnt Want the ibos to go if they go then automatically Niger delta will go too. and while you ibos might deceive yourselves that prosperity awaits Niger deltans know that only chaos and anarchy awaits besides am a Benin man , Benin empire cannot leave naija and be under any country again #God forbid

now to your point on ibos choosing to remain in nigria I refer you to the Yugoslav wars . Google it me sef if I jam ibo man for naija in the event biafra becomes a sovereign country I will behead him/her because you can't eat your cake and have it . lol. just kidding
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
skidskid:

lol am a finance man I don't judge a govt by tarred roads or. keke napep distributed .

I really like your point but I contend with where you lay majority of the blame . actually I don't know much of anything about port operations but as for EEDC I remind you it was gej tenure that phcn was sold off or whatever now unto enforcement I remind you it takes political will ... political pressure must be generated by s /east. gov, n senators I watched the season where madam tinubu made some prayers about the gridlock @ apapa ports and over 90% of senators there affirmed . so I repeat you elected reps and senators to abuja or them work!

The zeal to have one’s own nation is not motivated by tarred roads, ill-motivated industries, composite bridges and fancy airport or seaports but an ideologue that will cement the solemn endeavor of the people with the same culture and language in pursuit of unity. Biafra is an ideologue to the IPOB period. Unity is the hallmark of a progressive nation which Nigeria lacks awfully. Nigeria is not built on dynamic principles hence any attempt to change the ridged corrupt shape of the country attracts the irritation of people who would rather use war than dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by successyoung2: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
It is well!!!
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
skidskid:

lols brother now you have said your mind which is simple ... the ibos just want to go even if it is to suffering or enjoyment they don't care ... they just wanna go .. well goodlluck Google Congo , Dr Congo , Rwanda , Uganda , Gambia and am sure you will put something together concerning the leaders of these countries m

anyways this is the reason why I dnt Want the ibos to go if they go then automatically Niger delta will go too. and while you ibos might deceive yourselves that prosperity awaits Niger deltans know that only chaos and anarchy awaits besides am a Benin man , Benin empire cannot leave naija and be under any country again #God forbid

now to your point on ibos choosing to remain in nigria I refer you to the Yugoslav wars . Google it me sef if I jam ibo man for naija in the event biafra becomes a sovereign country I will behead him/her because you can't eat your cake and have it . lol. just kidding

Per the bolded, this is the one reason Africans are disdainfully looked upon as low-life good-for-nothing jackasses excerpt for love-making and stealing. Most eastern European countries disintegrated along ethnic lines yet no shot was fired in anger. Today, those nation states are progressing along the corridor of peace and harmony. Are Africans the creations of something other than God? The call for self-determination does not call for armed conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Obienesarah: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I was in a trance and I saw Buhari feeling disappointed with himself because he is not fulfilling his promises to Nigerians. He has good intentions but the cabal around him won't let him.

All of a sudden he has serious problem with his party men and the cabal. He then saw that his time is up and if he eventually dies, the same cabal will take over.

Iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by lomprico(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
LadyExcellency:
If you know it's legitimate, why sent JTF to instigate violence by killing protesters?

Until Nigerian Government condemns the killing of nine innocent Nigerians by the security forces the government is barbaric and dictatorship to say the least.
He is only trying to blame pdp for it.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Living4christ(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

Sister, Nairaland is a replica of Nigeria where ignorance takes the place of virtues and sanity gives way to chaos. It is completely unfathomable why a contributor should be banned for supporting the Biafra while the thread against and opened by a Biafra's ardent hater is allowed to stand.

I wonder y someone will ban you for supporting freedom.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

The zeal to have one’s own nation is not motivated by tarred roads, ill-motivated industries, composite bridges and fancy airport or seaports but an ideologue that will cement the solemn endeavor of the people with the same culture and language in pursuit of unity. Biafra is an ideologue to the IPOB period. Unity is the hallmark of a progressive nation which Nigeria lacks awfully. Nigeria is not built on dynamic principles hence any attempt to change the ridged corrupt shape of the country attracts the irritation of people who would rather use war than dialogue.

I reject that notion ...biafra is not an ideologue .. it's a fantasy , an escape created by a general who wanted to be a head of state at all cost . prior to the war the word biafra was only known by a few Nigerians after all its named by whites .
now as for your biafran principles I would like u to please Spell it out and how it's any different from the ideals of the selfish founding founders of Nigeria. after all our anthem and pledge sweet for mouth
you talk about unity but all I see so far is Massob and ipob. wonder how the power sharing will go when it's time to share the bounty of independece.. that's when naija own wahala start lol

p.s. am not trying to convince you or anything am trying to get u to prove to me you not a bandwagon guy. , you've carefully thought about what benefit a sovereign republic holds for you besides a new passport / citizenship
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by GodMode: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

Ironsi was military regime, military cant rule without centralized system, since the country inherited unitary system from the millitary, it should discard it with end of military govt

from 1960 till early 1966 was not military rule, so the unitary system was not from the military...
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by akp202(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
i told u people that buhari is d most intelligent illiterate yet u voted for him....u see now?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
GodMode:

Federalism was abolished by an igbo man named Ironsi...
You sound like a hypocrite. So Nigeria should continue in Ironsi's mistake because it suits people like you whereas when the Igbos declared Biafra, you did everything to undo it and force them back.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, this is the one reason Africans are disdainfully looked upon as low-life good-for-nothing jackasses excerpt for love-making and stealing. Most eastern European countries disintegrated along ethnic lines yet no shot was fired in anger. Today, those nation states are progressing along the corridor of peace and harmony. Are Africans the creations of something other than God? The call for self-determination does not call for armed conflict.

well sadly we can't change who we. are .... we are Africans & we cannot betray our nature unless you hoping for a miracle .
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by GodMode: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
WOCKHARDI:

You sound like a hypocrite. So Nigeria should continue in Ironsi's mistake because it suits people like you whereas when the Igbos declared Biafra, you did everything to undo it and force them back.

did you read the person's (krendo) comment i quoted

krendo:

True federalism and devolution is the only way to secure the unity of Nigeria and its economic future.

He says Igbos want true federalism and I told him Nigeria practiced federalism before Ironsi abolished it. Ironsi's mistake favors only the northerners since most of them own the oil blocks..... The SW built the tallest building in Nigeria without oil money and it was the best economy in the country but ironsi's mistake hurt and affected the SE and SS the most... The SW is still the best economy in Nigeria...
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by otiigba1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
steppin:

You wrote this epistle and yet you couldn't get more than one like?
Sorry.
she probably liked own post herself grin grin desperate indeed. Every idiat is trying so desperately to make themselves relevant on this issue of biafra.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by maclily: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
We even lost my hubby's uncle to Massob protest on d 2nd dec in Onitsha via stray bullet. He never protested, was just on his own doing his thing...then suddenly died bc of this legitimate protest.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by nelajayi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I've told you many times drinking is not good for you; just listen to yourself now!
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I've told you many times drinking is not good for you; just listen to yourself now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.