Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I'm Searching For My Soulmate - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Searching For My Soulmate (2174 Views)

Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? / I'm Searching For An Igbo Medical Doctor As My Future Partner. / SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate by micky22: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am searching for my soulmate for a serious affair. I'm in Lagos & I'm in my 30's & searching for a lady from 25 years and above.

1 Like

Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

Miadad connections on Nairaland (meet up and dating section).
Marry right and live a good life!
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by Favparis(f): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
where would be the final bus stop of the affair?

Just a Bleep and leave mate u need I guess?
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by micky22: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Read my post again @ favparis. I am not here for unserious ladies.
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by slide01: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by micky22: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by markwilfred60: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Wilfred Mark Sugar Mummy Boss MR Wilfred AGENCY(+2348108868536) ADMIN OFFICER!!! .SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/ GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION. here is a chance to be connected and meet with higly connected rich and powerful sugar mummies, gay, sugar daddies and lesbians. we are the best and fastest growig hook up and dating agency, we give you the best and quality service you require. because it's our job to make sure you get connected and have the kind of arrangement you seek for. our clients are been treated nicely, and u'lld find no other agency like ours, maximum security and identity privacy is guaranteed. hurry now and get connected to enjoy our 1st class services, contact us now on our help care number : 08108868536,For immediate connection now!!! Here is your greatest opportunities to get rich because they are ready to spend any amount of money on you, so get connected now!! 08108868536 so call our agent on that number now to get you connected,call us for urgent hook up now we are @ your service anytime !!! Note: registration fees and agent fees we be paid before hookup because we connect rich and caring sugar mummy to our client we are not here for play because we no how much we spend on this site to get people connected,thanks for your co- operation,please bewear of scam and 419!!! Call our agent Mr Wilfred On this Number 08108868536 for fast hookup!!!
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by bvegas2020: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Looking for soulmate? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by Giba(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Really, get a new one na... soulmate (Hair cream) is just a #100. lol.
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by sirdray1: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2015
pretty girl shud Holla me on whatsapp via 08103888498
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by micky22: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
dear moderator, I would be grateful if you can help me filter this thread..
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by micky22: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
tread for that special lady.
Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by ziinee: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
micky22:
I am searching for my soulmate for a serious affair. I'm in Lagos & I'm in my 30's & searching for a lady from 25 years and above.
jpoint of correction; you are searching 4 a soul junior cos u are older

1 Like

Re: I'm Searching For My Soulmate by marcus0123: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Looking for ishan gurl soul mate

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover / Calabar Girl Wanted Urgently / Veracious Is Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.