Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail (42741 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Sowore Of Saharareporters Says Buhari Is A Failure & His Supporters Are Zombies / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Myself2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
LRNZH:
Dino and Saraki should face the tasks before them in the Senate.
They cannot bring one worthy looter to justice or even make one meaningful law but they are here fighting Sahara reporters.

If not for PMB, the fight against corruption would be a waste of time with these senators. Looters! PDP in APC clothing.

Taaaa, If I hear.......
PMB Ko, PO BOX ni,,,,,
The dullard from Daura is as corrupt as Thiefnuboo and more dangerously deceptive, hence he has been able to deceive millions of gullible Nigerians that he is not Kwaropt
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Myself2(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
So the chicken has finally come home to roost for Dino Melaye! !!!!!
Karma is an impatient biatch.
So after Dino and his co BROOMOIDS in APCHEAT had used the social media, including Sahara reporters to malign the hero of our democracy; GEJ, they are now trying to muzzle and gag the same platform.Una lie, what is good for Clarus is good for Gringory.

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by ihatesycophant(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
SR is taking this issue too far. The same way he said Saraki was handling fake British passport but British government had to refute the claim that the passport SR was showing was a fake one not the original given to Saraki, now it's Dino and also bringing picture along the same way he did in Saraki own. One thing is clear, Dino owns him no explanation because he's not a law court. Dino has to speak this way because is getting absurd to continue painting him blank. SR should be man enough to register with corporate affairs so that he can be sue in Nigeria. The other day he said, Saraki coarse CBN to get some billions but was later found to be false because that was the time Saraki was intensely fighting the government of Jonathan and he was not member of the committee overseeing CBN or even defence. This pull him down at all costs must stop by SR an his co-travelers. Saraki may not perfect or whole but this game must stop, so that will can hold on to the main substance.
However, there's no law that says Dino cannot owe a foreign account, the only thing is that he cannot operate it. And if we say operate, it means he can no more lodge cash into it, not that he cannot withdraw the money he has there. SR even confessed that it was opened since last year december, meaning he has not been elected as senator when he opened it, the law or the oath not to operate foreign account was not binding on him. The law did not say, you should not withdraw or use the money you have in your account.
I also read some saying, he should have prove he did not have a foreign account. The law says, whoever made allegation, should also assert. SR had made allegation, they should assert by taking Dino to court, then he will proof himself but not to proof to SR.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by LoveDecay(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
The evidence is not "permissible" what does that mean is that a legal term? Is Saharareporters a prosecutor? Is Saharareporters presenting evidence in court? If indeed the information is true then Nigerian authorities have sundry lawful ways of confirming it without entering any relationship with Saharareporters or even acknowledging Saharareporters as a source of information. The fact is the information is now in the public domain and government has authority to "investigate"

Your wrong the government has no reason to investigate Dino but to investigate the validity of Sahara reporters claim.

This is a privacy issue and the reason I support the social media law and strict monitoring of the internet in Nigeria cos Nigerian s do not understand privacy.

A man bank account details and transactions were stolen , I presumed hacked as well and your talking about the public domain. Do you understand what just happened - how would you feel if you bank account details and transactions, even hard copies of letters you recieved from a bank posted on the public domain. Remember Sahara has not proven that Senator Dino opened that account has been operating it directly.

Who else information has Sahara reporters stolen , who else have they hacked and what are there plans for Nigeria - Chaos or Cohesion.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by omonnakoda: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
LoveDecay:

Your wrong the government has no reason to investigate Dino but to investigate the validity of Sahara reporters claim.

This is a privacy issue and the reason I support the social media law and strict monitoring of the internet in Nigeria cos Nigerian s do not understand privacy.

A man bank account details and transactions were stolen , I presumed hacked as well and your talking about the public domain. Do you understand what just happened - how would you feel if you bank account details and transactions, even hard copies of letters you recieved from a bank posted on the public domain. Remember Sahara has not proven that Senator Dino opened that account has been operating it directly.

Who else information has Sahara reporters stolen , who else have they hacked and what are there plans for Nigeria - Chaos or Cohesion.

Stop talking like an illiterate.
Whether or not there is a privacy issue is between Dino Melaye and Sahara Reporters that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with government

What did I write? Go back and read it carefully before writing incoherently.

You can support whatever law you like that is not relevant to this issue now. What is relevant is those laws that currently exist.
Yes I agree they should investigate the claim.

What are the particulars of the claim?

That Dino Melaye a PUBLIC OFFICER is operating a foreign bank account ,an act proscribed by law with the potential penalty that he is removed from office.
There is nothing new here. This is exactly the same allegation for which Tinubu was charged in 2011.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by redcliff: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pavore9:
“I dare Sahara to register with corporate Affairs commission. Sowore’s jail term will be longer than that of a monkey in the zoo,”.......An eagle has no fellowship with millipedes. cheesy Dino is really a local champion, what do Sahara Reporters tend to gain from registering with corporate Affairs commission?
lmao. Fr some reason anybody holding public office loses their sense of reasoning
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by omonnakoda: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
LoveDecay:

Whether or not there is a privacy issue is between Dino Melaye and Sahara Reporters that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with government
If privacy is breached by Sahara Reporters and they discover the plot of a terrorist attack and publish it are you saying government should ignore it?
If burglars at a property discover that a kidnap victim is being held at that address and report it should government ignore the information because it was criminally obtained?
If a man is in the habit of raping children and filming it and thieves break into his property and steal the films and the police somehow,obtain the films are those films admissible in prosecuting rape?
If Dino Melaye has any breach of privacy issues he can sue Saharareporters but that does not preclude government from investigating the allegations

You can support whatever law you like that is not relevant to this issue now. What is relevant is those laws that currently exist.

That Dino Melaye a PUBLIC OFFICER is operating a foreign bank account ,an act proscribed by law with the potential penalty that he is removed from office.
There is nothing new here. This is exactly the same allegation for which Tinubu was charged in 2011.

It was established in UK jurisprudence in 1861
(which we follow) that STOLEN EVIDENCE is admissible,at any rate government has not done anything wrong here and and can start an investigation de novo to establish the same fact.Whether or not an account was run is not a state secret and can very easily be established

You can also refer to Elias v Pasmore for further learning

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by osazeeblue01: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Na only jail we dey for 9ja nw.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by sexyjob(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Dino's mouth will get him into big trouble

It is clear that Sahara Reporters have access to a lot of details. These guys have many guys working for them and a lot of whistle blowers secretly pass information to them.

These guys are partly responsible for the fall of Jonathan, they exposed all his plans before he announced them.

Dino will go down if he continues to play with these ruthless journalists
How did Jonathan fall? Since when has losing an election become a fall?
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Bigprozzie: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
sexyjob:

How did Jonathan fall? When has losing an election become a fall?

That man had the opportunity to carve a name for himself

But he destroyed his name because of greed

P.S. Stealing is now corruption

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by excel101(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
LoveDecay:
How did Saharsreporters find this information. This evidence is not permissible in any court. It was obtained illegally and all Dino has to do is deny it, and switch to swiss Banks. After all he is a wealthy man.

Saharareporters been in the US does not protect you. You need to know that, if the Nigerian govt desires you out - so shall it be. All it takes is one phone call, thread very cautiously. The world is changing
. If this is the case like you noted, why then the likes of the late Gen. Sani Abacha being prosecuted.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by frank4t(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2015
yes na. they will go to jail because the laws in N....... is designed to favor the high and mighty. that's why the social media bill(draconian decree No. 4 of 1984 as amended in 2015 ) will succeed.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by ODUBEZE: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Air don expose fowl yansh!
Dino was the same person vouching for Audu not too long ago, his hands were not even clean!
May God continue to expose you all.
Amen!
PMB do the needful!
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by RexTramadol1: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Abeyjide:
Dino Malaye behaving like a kid.just imagine his statement. If the information about u is not true,kindly swel with god of thunder.God himslf will expose u one day.

Afi swel naa!
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by laprince(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2015
TijaniAbu:

Sowore should be tried for criminally breaching the data of Senator Melaye's son Daniel, a student. Enough is enough.

The deffender, or Born to defend.
Starring, Jet li
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by linearity: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2015
LoveDecay:
How did Saharsreporters find this information. This evidence is not permissible in any court. It was obtained illegally and all Dino has to do is deny it, and switch to swiss Banks. After all he is a wealthy man.

Saharareporters been in the US does not protect you. You need to know that, if the Nigerian govt desires you out - so shall it be. All it takes is one phone call, thread very cautiously. The world is changing

In court of law, all sides are entitle to discovery and even if he denies it, those records can be subpoenaed.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by bayulll01(m): 1:17am On Dec 07, 2015
LoveDecay:

No wonder donald trump want all black out of us,its because of sensleess people like you,I mean how did I find myself in this country with people like this
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by laprince(m): 1:32am On Dec 07, 2015
omonnakoda:

If privacy is breached by Sahara Reporters and they discover the plot of a terrorist attack and publish it are you saying government should ignore it?
If burglars at a property discover that a kidnap victim is being held at that address and report it should government ignore the information because it was criminally obtained?
If a man is in the habit of raping children and filming it and thieves break into his property and steal the films and the police somehow,obtain the films are those films admissible in prosecuting rape?
If Dino Melaye has any breach of privacy issues he can sue Saharareporters but that does not preclude government from investigating the allegations

It was established in UK jurisprudence in 1861
(which we follow) that STOLEN EVIDENCE is admissible,at any rate government has not done anything wrong here and and can start an investigation de novo to establish the same fact.Whether or not an account was run is not a state secret and can very easily be established

You can also refer to Elias v Pasmore for further learning

you're very informed.
Am ok
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by XaintJoel20: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2015
arsetalks:
You fail to say the fact you lot claimed SR were lying when they were only doing their jobs.
My stance still remains that Sahara Reporters have always been known to be a propaganda media. My annoyance with Dino and his likes is that, why is it that they are now threatening hell when the tide has turn against them. This was the same media they used in propagating falsehood in the months, weeks, and days running into the elections. Is Dino just being informed that Sahara Reporters have not been registered with the CAC
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by kingdong(m): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Cry my beloved country! My heart aches and bleeds for my country!

Let us pray down a continuous daily rain of curses upon ANYBODY in leadership position who abuses said position for corrupt enrichment. If you can't put Nigeria and its people first then kindly step aside.

Nigerian people, STOP defending these extremely wicked people! Fight them! Revile them! Spit on them! Make them a target of opprobrium!

Why are our thieving "leaders" soooo comfortable and free in their thieving? Because we let them!
When they steal and bribe and corrupt our space, people suffer, people die! One day e fit be you suffering pain because the money meant for a needed service has been diverted into private coffers!
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Gamesmart: 2:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari, arrest him.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Billygee2u: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2015
anjigirl:
Is that the explanation Senator Dino malaye suppose to give Nigerians?
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Abeyjide: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Afi swel naa!
lol don't mind me jare na mistake.thank u
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by comp88: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2015
END TIME DINO
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by adellam16(f): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2015
LRNZH:
Dino and Saraki should face the tasks before them in the Senate.
They cannot bring one worthy looter to justice or even make one meaningful law but they are here fighting Sahara reporters.

If not for PMB, the fight against corruption would be a waste of time with these senators. Looters! PDP in APC clothing.

My dear some bornfools will still say that PMB is not working.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Truth234(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2015
MrDojo:

Actually bro.....any evidence obtianed illegally becomes null........ If they dnt ave a credible source for the intel its useless in a law court..........

You are funny, even US and Uk security have anonymous report channel. How is it null?

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by amaben2020(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Blastfinito:

Very jobless a dam. She did something I will never forget. What she did is not even ban. She wants to ruin my image.
Ishilove is a prostitute in Bauchi state grin
Blastfinito:

Very jobless a dam. She did something I will never forget. What she did is not even ban. She wants to ruin my image.
Ishilove is a prostitute in Bauchi state

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
amaben2020:

My mother is a prostitute in Bauchi state grin
My Mother is a prostitute in Bauchi state
Better

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by earnvest: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
We're still waiting for that jail term from Saraki's lap dog.

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote / Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63