Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason (21339 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Buhari’s Men To Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by estyvino(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Somebody said Nigeria will explode, I never knew it's happening already. APC and Buhari is a big mistake

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by alwelldinho(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
the Nigerian polity has not been heated up like this before. the kind of news we hear lately are worrisome. I hope this particular one is not true because its going to fuel the biafran agitation. they will definitely have more global sympathizes, it will also give a credence to their of marginalization. from the look of recent happenings in nigeria, its becoming unfortunately clear that we might disintegrate in the nearest future. ENDTIME KPALAPKALA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Cjrane2: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=13pt]They already told us they will use every tool of the FG to oppress and frustrate Igbo business in Nigeria.

We have no other choice than fight for our right to exist as human beings.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Kestolovee95(f): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
So they have started execute the APC economic blueprint to destroy Biafrans economically as revealed by Hon. Farouk to kunle. Good one.

World renown Igbo intelligentsia and businessmen who are still on the fence should continue keeping mute until we wake up on day and the Igbo race no longer exists.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by koma1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

Do you think Dangote does not import cement?
Dangote does not import cement he rather export to neighbouring countries like Niger, Chad etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
10 plagues shall befall Nigeria requesting freedom for Biafra and Buhari will refuse all of them. But at the end Biafra shall be free with personal consequences for Buhari and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by toseman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
I dont believe the write up of this article.
It has a message it wants to pass by toying with people's emotion against each other.
why would a president ban importation of cement ,on what grounds will he do that.
I understand that OBJ did it during his tenure so as to favour Dangote
So who is GMB trying to favour this time around.
And again the source of the news is not credible enough to state such claim.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by biafranqueen: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
WTF!
Anyway he is from Nnewi we always bounce back no shaking!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Kestolovee95(f): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
WTF! Anyway he is from Nnewi we always bounce back no shaking!
I bu onye nnewi?
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by biafranqueen: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
davide470:
Little is known of Ibeto Cement and their huge import rate of cement and other goods..

.Their corporate governance structure is hard to come by

.They are not listed on the capital market and from the look of things; they won't even get on board. They dont care.

.They have never raised capital through any private placement ever, as such, they have no shareholders.

.Their directors (Executive and Non-Exec) are from one region of Nigeria.

.They could as well be dealing in cocaine and no one would know.. Just saying..

Then, have you watched Narcos..(The story of Pablo Escobar). Just saying.

My friend please stop talking with bad belly! Ibeto has been supplying cement for over 25 years, he also manufactures it as well. Just talk what you know.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by biafranqueen: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I bu onye nnewi?
Umudim Uru representing grin
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Too much movies dey worry you. undecided

davide470:
Little is known of Ibeto Cement and their huge import rate of cement and other goods..

.They are not listed on the capital market and from the look of things; they won't even get on board. They dont care.

.They have never raised capital through any private placement ever, as such, they have no shareholders.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by banki(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

Do you think Dangote does not import cement?

Sometimes it's best to shut up when you don't know anything....

DANGOTE does not IMPORT cement
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
davide470:

Hmmmmm. Never knew the company was that shady.

But how come the company keeps getting the necessary licenses if they aren't so clean or open. The fact that they have remained operational even through successive governments says a lot.
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Kestolovee95(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Umudim Uru representing grin
Espeakikwala! Nwanne i na Uruagu n' ekele! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by OBAGADAFFI: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
I thought Ibeto claimed to be he's got a cement factory in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by BlackTechnology: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
So they have started implementing the plan the Alhaji Farouk and kunle discussed about
God is our strength

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by kettykings: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Igbos should boycott dangote products if they feel offended.
I think some people are taking this cement monopoly too far.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by 400billionman: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am not good in recalling past comments.

But i made it clear here after their frivolous 40 items not fit for forex were published topped by RICE and CEMENT, that Ibeto Cement was their target. After banning Rice and Cement, the ban on rice was reversed after one month but not that of Cement.

We have a wicked government in power. IBETO really suffered under OBJ but Yaradua made him heave a sigh of relief. Bubari has started again the impunity meeted to Igbo businesses by OBJ..

It was in June that Ibeto cement disappeared from the Nigerian market. I wonder why we keep having demented and parochial people as leaders in this country. No atom of Live and Let Live in them.

Judgement belongs to God..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by francizy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
adeaks:

Hmmmmm. Never knew the company was that shady.

But how come the company keeps getting the necessary licenses if they aren't so clean or open. The fact that they have remained operational even through successive governments says a lot.

This is how people believe anything thrown at them. You may as well believe it if someone says that you rapèd a dog when you were 14. If not, how will you just jump into believing what someone posted here without links/evidences/news reports/investigational reports, stating that all the things wrote by that guy is true?

Nigerians and their black and backward mentality tho.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Bigprozzie: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
francizy:

This is how people believe anything thrown at them. You may as well believe it if someone says that you rapped a dog when you were 14. If not, how will you just jump into believing what someone posted here without links/evidences/news reports/investigational reports, stating that all the things wrote by that guy is true?

Nigerians and their black and backward mentality tho.. undecided

Francizy, why are you not working for Ibeto?

Why are you in Lagos?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by 400billionman: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:
As we are questioning the federal government move to frustrate ibeto...
I advise my brother to find for a means to dock his ship may be from neighbouring countries like Cameron and recover his money...
This is the reason why I insist that I really have decided to quit being a Nigerian for good...
So if I see things like this I wouldn't shed tears and feel heart broken. undecided

Some brands of cement start caking (solidifying) under one month..

Ibeto, BUA.. Both are foreign cement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by biafranqueen: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Espeakikwala! Nwanne i na Uruagu n' ekele! cheesy
Nwanna ikwu na anyi! kiss
Anaedo 4 life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by 400billionman: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gayigaskia:

So you think PRESIDENT Buhari COMMANDANT IN CHIEF , THE FIRST OF ALL NIGERIANS (whether you like it or not) has the time to single out some individual called ibeto for what gain?

Ask OBJ what he gained by doing thesame thing..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
400billionman:

Some brands of cement start caking (solidifying) under one month..

Ibeto, BUA.. Both are foreign cement.

So which one is local cement?
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
banki:
Keep lying....

The same ibeto cement of obj yaradua jonathan period?

If there is a ban on importation of cement and other people like burham are not allowed to import can anyone give me any genuine reason why ibeto should be allowed

There are indegenious producers like larfage ashaka and dangote...

Did you read that he was given a quota or you just want to show your ignorant? If any policy affect our business person in any way, we are ready for FG.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by ubah84(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
we don't want cement from criminals they should sell it in biafroud
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by badnature: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
this issue is currently being discusse on radio Biafra the time now is 10:10pm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by fnep2smooth(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gayigaskia:

So you think PRESIDENT Buhari COMMANDANT IN CHIEF , THE FIRST OF ALL NIGERIANS (whether you like it or not) has the time to single out some individual called ibeto for what gain?

for his brother (dangote) gain.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Obiagu1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
This will happen to all Igbo businessmen until they speak up.
Their silence is sickening.

Biafra is our only hope!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by Taich(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
davide470:

I don't think Ibeto is the only Nigerian company that is not listed on NSE. NSE is optional is not mandatory that all our companies must be on stock exchange. Though we don't have the details of the ban, lets keep our fingers crossed and wait and see if actually there is a ban and if yes then why.
Re: Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason by francizy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Francizy, why are you not working for Ibeto?

Why are you in Lagos?

Am a Nigerian and Lagos is in Nigeria. As a Nigerian, I can choose to be anywhere I like, at anytime. Or should I ask you why you aren't working in Obasanjo's Ota farm before you know how senseless and stewpid your question sounds?

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Gunmen Attack Ugbuodo Police Station In Ebonyi, Two Killed / Fresh Fuel Scarcity Looms As PENGASAN Sets To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.