Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} (2104 Views)

Strictly For Ladies, Marriage Favours Men The Most, Get A Life / Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Richardonald(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Its unfair the way women are treated in a relationship,sincerely let me just go straight to the point..there is this my neighbour who i would call a sharp guy,player he brings in diff. types of ladies,which he has one girl she is dating,both of them know their relationship is going to lead to marriage.whenever her girl notice her man{my neighbour} is cheating,she will endure it,but she have never caught him redhanded..soo there is one day my neighbour phone rang ,it was is friend calling,then he told him that he saw her girl coming out from a strange guy appartment,in which they are having sex..my neighbour frowns,immediately he called her girl never to call him after her dirty secret been exposed,the lady start pleading with her man telling him it was temptation from the devil and lust that lure her that way, when she visit him, but my neighbour refused and told her to never come close to him again.i witnessed everything,i was suprised that this very guy that bleep ladies like mad was annoyed that her girl did it once..i think relationship don't favour women as men ...till now my neighbour no gree accept the girl, after 8 years of been together..ladies God gave you natural advantage on men soo don't bring yourself damage,Guys are just too kinky...PALZ what do you think the girl should do,their family have known each other,and where thinking is going to lead to something.'
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Its always the lucky girls relationship favours crycrycrycry
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by ClassCaptain(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
I await the advice of the elders
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
HMMM well it is clear like a mirror that they dont truly love each other, if not they both would not have cheated, as for ur question, yes relationship favours both parties, just think about it when it leads to marriage, then they have children together and grow old to live happy ever after, if GOD is put first then it will go well.

1 Like

Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
HMMM well it is cler like crytal mirror that they dont truely love each other, if not they both would not have cheated, as for ur question, yes relationship favours both parties, just think about it when it leads to marriage, then they have children together and grow old to live happy ever after.

Just 10% out of 100% dat ends up togeda Mfm stll dey full during singles fellowship

1 Like

Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Serves the girl rightcheesy

Yes I have got no joy

1 Like

Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
A well-educated, confident, and assertive lady will not endure an 'unfavourable' relationship. Only the braindead and emotionally wrecked ones get to carry that cross.
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

Just 10% out of 100% dat ends up togeda Mfm stll dey full during singles fellowship
THE bible says IF U PUT GOD first in all that u do then every other thing shall be added onto it, what im trying to say is that when GOD is the pillar of ur life then he will give u the right partner and ur relationship will be sweeter than honey.
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
THE bible says IF U PUT GOD first in all that u do then every other thing shall be added onto it, what im trying to say is that when GOD is the pillar of ur life then he will give u the right partner and ur relationship will be sweeter than honey.

First time m saying this

Thank u so mch i really appreciate!!!!!
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

First time m saying this
Thank u so mch i really appreciate!!!!!
you are welcome
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by jrerico1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's obvious that relationship won't lead to marriage, she should be happy and move on, the guy was only waiting for her mistake before he pursues her
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Richardonald(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmm nice comment.....
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by spencerlouis(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
its better 2 ffuck than bein ffuckd...the guy was ffuckin and d grl was ffuckd, thats how we fellas see it...
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2015
daretodiffer:
Serves the girl rightcheesy

Yes I have got no joy

hope u dey enjoy ur ban? grin cheesy Ntooor tongue Razor blade mouth grin
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
HMMM well it is clear like a mirror that they dont truly love each other, if not they both would not have cheated, as for ur question, yes relationship favours both parties, just think about it when it leads to marriage, then they have children together and grow old to live happy ever after, if GOD is put first then it will go well.

Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

what lady?
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
what lady?

I don't understand u undecided
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

I don't understand u undecided
what part dnt u undastand?
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
what part dnt u undastand?

U...sometime u are all weird and slutty and next u are holy and all religious where do u stand?? angry
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

U...sometime u are all weird and slutty and next u are holy and all religious where do u stand?? angry
lol been slutty is part of d romance, its what keeps d relationship,fun, excitement going, but been religious is 4 d spirit. "dats what makes me sexy, im nt dat all religious, i can be slutty as well but in a godly way.
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
lol been slutty is part of d romance, its what keeps d relationship,fun, excitement going, but been religious is 4 d spirit. "dats what makes me sexy, im nt dat all religious, i can be slutty as well but in a godly way.

Nice smiley
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

Nice smiley
like 4 example if ure my wife, u dnt just want me been holy right? well when im outside i can be, but when im inside with u, in our room u still want me to romance and cuddle and eat ur womanliness right?
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Richardonald(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2015
She was in two sides
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by pansophist(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2015
In most relationship in Nigeria, its based on a POWER stucture. Just like employer to employee, parents to children, teacher to student etc. The man sees himself as the superior, the woman sees herself as the surbodinate or at least, accepted the lower position. An unfair relationship dynamics.

She dont need him anyway, a serial cheater is less likely to change his ways, but for many Nigeria women, marriage is the absolute hence, they wont even want to entertain the thought of letting a faithful cheater go.
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
like 4 example if ure my wife, u dnt just want me been holy right? well when im outside i can be, but when im inside with u, in our room u still want me to romance and cuddle and eat ur womanliness right?

Point is...am not ur wife undecided...
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

Point is...am not ur wife undecided...
lol but if u were, u wud want my naughty side at home right?
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
lol but if u were, u wud want my naughty side at home right?

Well I marry I will know how naughty I want my husband to be smiley....but I neva marry yet
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

Well I marry I will know how naughty I want my husband to be smiley....but I neva marry yet
can we marry?
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
can we marry?

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy...I don't marry married men
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy...I don't marry married men
LOL u saw that right? well im single
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
LOL u saw that right? well im single

OK thnx but not interested smiley wink
Re: Do Being In A Relationship sometimes Favours Women{read This} by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

OK thnx but not interested smiley wink
not interested in what? what did i type? i only said im single dats all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: How Ladies Enlarge Their Buttocks / My Top 5 Nigerian Songs Rn / AWW!!! Abuja Man Gifts Girlfriend A Honda Accord Car For Val (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.