Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (25212 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Biafra Crisis: Uwazuruike, Renames MASSOB To BIM (Biafra Independent Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by softvio(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Warlord3000:
Will soon turn from BIM to BIMBO .
funny guy cheesy
lol..or akintola ..na wow for those people ooo
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Phobia1: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

who gives a $hit about the Nigerian presidency? Other tribes that have had the presidency, are they any better than the Igbos?

I will always thank Uwazuruike for all his contributions to the cause of Biafra. The man has suffered all kinds of persecution from the Nigerian state for the sake of Biafra. However, it is clear that he cannot get Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is in detention and people are protesting and agitating for Biafra all over the world. Uwazurike is a free man but nothing is happening on his side. It is people like Kanu that will get us Biafra not Uwazurike.
Nd wat do u think kanu has dat u do not have to giv urself d biafra u so much want?
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by ifeomamaria: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
I heard that Uwazuruike is a very useless man but I just confermed what I heard from his statement.

Sabotoa. How much did u collect from Federal govt that made u to be talking rubbish. Bleep u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Suspended Anambra Monarchs Beg For Forgiveness / Constitution Review: Akeredolu Backs Return To 1963 Constitution / PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.