Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (25210 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Biafra Crisis: Uwazuruike, Renames MASSOB To BIM (Biafra Independent Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Living4christ(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Akinz0126:
Just imaging what's going on now they've not succeeded in their struggle lo and behold confusion as set in.Well I know something like this would happen between this folks bt not so soon thou.What I don't understand now is should you guys succeed,would niger delta allow you to feast on there oyel like swam?because that is what you guys are also after.That oyel you want to have it for yourselves which can not happen.When nigeria was experiencing oil boom you guys were no where to be found ooooo but now that the price has dropped drastically you now want it all for yourselves.selfish and greedy set of confusionist.
Quotes me and go to hell.

Well just watch and see, little dispute can be got rid of, we igbos we knows how to forgive a son. even in the quest to gain america independence their was dispute among some people or group, but they still remain united. Every dispute wil be handled in due time, Just give us Biafra first, you can not tell us how to organize our house when yours look like a dustbin.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by ideatoprince18(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymaster:

Dumbo Ibos ipod! Why are you elements so dulllll?? Is that crap you wrote there even sensible? Is it the content or grammatical expression? You losers are too dulllll! That's your only problem!
........... MUST U B FOOLISH IN DAYTIME
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2015
They haven't gain independence yet fight for leadership is about to start.

I better stay on top of that mango tree so I can see them well.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Living4christ(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2015
ollah1:

They hate the truth even if its coming from one of them.

PAINMENT

if you are a true igbo you won't spill that trash, is it nigeria that is more united.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Living4christ:

if you are a true igbo you won't spill that trash, is it nigeria that is more united.

Did he say a false thing? Are the igbos United? ? Two different groups fighting same course. It's obvious the director of this group isn't happy that ipod is leading the race despite been the first to create such group. Moreso, the director of ipod was a sacked radio biafra under massob.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by FrancisIgya: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2015
DEAD ON ARRIVAL, RIP BIAFRA
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by kcowen(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymaster:

Dumbo Ibos ipod! Why are you elements so dulllll?? Is that crap you wrote there even sensible? Is it the content or grammatical expression? You losers are too dulllll! That's your only problem!
Are you usually this silly or u re just making
an extra effort today?
Whatever message he's trying to converge,we understand
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by IamThrive(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Oga, a true igbo man loves peace so that his business and family will always be there for him.

With massob, nothing has been achieved; do you think with BBM sorry BIM you will achieve this?

#LetLoveLeadTheWay
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by ukelament(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Restrategicing for better result.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by ochris03: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2015
YORUBAS UNA THE VERY FUNNY, WHEN HE WAZ EXPELLED FROM MASSOB IT WAS NOT ON FRONT PAGE. THAT INTERVIEW AND COMMENT WAS GIVEN BY PUNCH NEWSPAPER. ASK URSELVES DIS, FOR THE PASS 16YRS HAS BIAFRA EVER MOVED NIGERIA LIKE DIS? NNAMDI HAS NOT BEEN IN NIGERIA SAYING ALL THESE THINGS TO WIN THE PEOPLES HEART AND GAIN MILLIONS OF SUPPORT, BUT HE HAS BEEN LIVING IN NIGERIA AND HAS LITTLE OR NO IMPACT IN THE CAUSE OF BIAFRA. SO SAYING MASSOB HAS CHANGED TO BIM WAS BECAUSE OF HIS EXPULSION. HE IS CORRUPT AND THESE PRESENT IGBO YOUTHS WONT TAKE SHIT FROM ANY CORRUPT LEADER. IMAGINE WAT NNAMDI DID WITH JUST A RADIO. LOL IF UNA LIKE SAY ONE MILLION BAD THINGS ABOUT THE IGBOS IT WONT YIELD ANY FRUIT NO BENDING MOMENT THIS TIME. HMMM 15YRS BOYS AND 5 STATES HELD NIGERIA ARMIES WITH THE HELP OF USSR, UK & USA FOR 30MONTHS AND ALL OF YOU YORUBA'S USE IT TO MOCK USE AND SAY ALL SORT OF RUBBISH, INDEED U GUYS ARE VERY WICKED & SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELVES, HEARTLESS TRIBE THAT CELEBRATES GENOCIDE.WHAT HAPPENED IN KWARA AND KOGI. OBI IS NO MORE A BOY WE ARE EVERY WHERE, SO IF U HATE IGBO'S THAT MUCH THEN PICK A GUN AND START KILLING THE IGBO'S IN UR AREA COWARDS. CAN ANY TRIBE WITHSTAND THE HAUSA'S & FULANI? THE CONDITION OF NIGERIA NOW IS CAUSED BY WHICH LEADERS? THE LOOTING AND EMBEZZLEMENTS ARE OF WHICH TRIBE? IMAGINE IF HALF OF THE IGBO'S DOING BUSINESS ALL OVER NIGERIA DID TRY TO BE EMPLOYED IN ANY COMPANY AND DIDNT GET, THEREBY BECOMING IDEA AND HOPING FOR ANOTHER TIME, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE FG EMPOWERED IGBO TRADERS? INDEED YORUBA'S U GUYS ARE VERY WICKED I SWEAR. NO WORRY MAKE UNA THE WISH US BAD OK. I PRAY GOD RESTORE THE LOVE U GUYS ONCE HAD FOR HUMANITY AND U GUYS WILL SEE THE STRENGTH EVERY IGBO MAN HAS WHICH IS BELIEVING. WE BELIEVE WE WILL GET BIAFRA EVEN IF IT TAKES ANOTHER 50YRS. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Sammyblaq:

*giggled* So u should know about what caused the surrender... U ain't Ibo I know. Cheers!

I know exactly what caused d surrender. Question is: do u know what caused d surrender? I am yoruba and I've read almost every book on d civil war. I know d lies from all angles. If ur open minded enough u'll see d truth.

I'll tell u in case u don't know, d single thing DT caused d surrender was d change of currency. DTS why ojukwu hated awolowo till d day he died. Nothing else caused d surrender. Forget d propaganda u've bn fed abt starvation ending d war. U think DT stopped ojukwu? It even increased intl supporters to their cause. Read some more.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Gamechanger:

I want to assume you are Igbo so I will ask you straight away to tell me :
1. The causes of the ills of the Igbo listed by you above.
2. The solutions.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU SIMPLY SAY SO. We can still talk.
You have the option of sending me a PM.
We can take it from there
If you don't respond, I take it you are one of the non Igbos posing as one of our own.

wait a min. in your mind Biafra is d solution to the listed problems? oh sh****t!!!!
my brother. megheeee anya GI ma obu ichaaaaaa anya.
I can never support that Biafra of a thing.

I hav another instance here. An Igbo man can never help a fellow bro to get employed cos he believes yu might come in n displace him or u get richer than him. When a Yoruba man hear his bro speaking d language, he connects him immediately....
we can stop d agitation till we learn how to love each other.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2015
ochukwuma15:
Now i believe that this Uwazuluike guy is a politican.

Supporting an expired country (1914 - 2014) and fighting your brother who has the same aim with you.

This is why i love the Hausas, all of them would have keyed into the theory.
Only fools key into theories wtout questioning it.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Living4christ:

Haven read all this i concluded that you might have typed this in slumbering, well wake up and modify this.

You say igbo abuse power, well you you should not be blamed because that is what most of this currupt leaders do, but sometimes note that most of the accusation level against them might not be true, but forged to spoil their name.

As for yu,I gat one word for yu.....

Ichagokwa anya cos it will help u see beyond whatever ya mind is telling yu
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015
ochris03:
YORUBAS UNA THE VERY FUNNY, WHEN HE WAZ EXPELLED FROM MASSOB IT WAS NOT ON FRONT PAGE. THAT INTERVIEW AND COMMENT WAS GIVEN BY PUNCH NEWSPAPER. ASK URSELVES DIS, FOR THE PASS 16YRS HAS BIAFRA EVER MOVED NIGERIA LIKE DIS? NNAMDI HAS NOT BEEN IN NIGERIA SAYING ALL THESE THINGS TO WIN THE PEOPLES HEART AND GAIN MILLIONS OF SUPPORT, BUT HE HAS BEEN LIVING IN NIGERIA AND HAS LITTLE OR NO IMPACT IN THE CAUSE OF BIAFRA. SO SAYING MASSOB HAS CHANGED TO BIM WAS BECAUSE OF HIS EXPULSION. HE IS CORRUPT AND THESE PRESENT IGBO YOUTHS WONT TAKE SHIT FROM ANY CORRUPT LEADER. IMAGINE WAT NNAMDI DID WITH JUST A RADIO. LOL IF UNA LIKE SAY ONE MILLION BAD THINGS ABOUT THE IGBOS IT WONT YIELD ANY FRUIT NO BENDING MOMENT THIS TIME. HMMM 15YRS BOYS AND 5 STATES HELD NIGERIA ARMIES WITH THE HELP OF USSR, UK & USA FOR 30MONTHS AND ALL OF YOU YORUBA'S USE IT TO MOCK USE AND SAY ALL SORT OF RUBBISH, INDEED U GUYS ARE VERY WICKED & SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELVES, HEARTLESS TRIBE THAT CELEBRATES GENOCIDE.WHAT HAPPENED IN KWARA AND KOGI. OBI IS NO MORE A BOY WE ARE EVERY WHERE, SO IF U HATE IGBO'S THAT MUCH THEN PICK A GUN AND START KILLING THE IGBO'S IN UR AREA COWARDS. CAN ANY TRIBE WITHSTAND THE HAUSA'S & FULANI? THE CONDITION OF NIGERIA NOW IS CAUSED BY WHICH LEADERS? THE LOOTING AND EMBEZZLEMENTS ARE OF WHICH TRIBE? IMAGINE IF HALF OF THE IGBO'S DOING BUSINESS ALL OVER NIGERIA DID TRY TO BE EMPLOYED IN ANY COMPANY AND DIDNT GET, THEREBY BECOMING IDEA AND HOPING FOR ANOTHER TIME, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE FG EMPOWERED IGBO TRADERS? INDEED YORUBA'S U GUYS ARE VERY WICKED I SWEAR. NO WORRY MAKE UNA THE WISH US BAD OK. I PRAY GOD RESTORE THE LOVE U GUYS ONCE HAD FOR HUMANITY AND U GUYS WILL SEE THE STRENGTH EVERY IGBO MAN HAS WHICH IS BELIEVING. WE BELIEVE WE WILL GET BIAFRA EVEN IF IT TAKES ANOTHER 50YRS. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Why do u kp looking for validation from Yorubas, who u hate very much? Na by force? Pls face front and face ur fight and leave Nigeria.
After all OPC has released a sttmnt saying u have a right to ur protests. Which Yorubas are picking up arms? U better stop speaking from ur delusions. U sound mad to d rest of us.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2015
IAfrica:
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has in a surprise move, announced a new name, Biafra Independent Movement, BIM, for the group.
Chief Uwazuruike, made the announcement Sunday while addressing the press in Owerri, also said that he was irked by the bad corporate image some dissidents of MASSOB, was attracting to the group.

“The change in name became absolutely necessary because of the sad introduction of violence by the disgruntled dissidents and this is at variance with the non-violence stance of MASSOB over the years”, Uwazuruike said.

He said that real loyalists of MASSOB feel ashamed to be associated with violence, promising that they will restructure MASSOB to make it the youth wing of the Biafra Independent Movement.

While saying that there is vicarious liability in civil law, Chief Uwazuruike equally recalled how he recruited Nnamdi Kanu in 1989, to head Radio Biafra.

“I recruited Nnamdi Kanu in 1989, when I established Radio Biafra and appointed him the director of the establishment. He started preaching hatred and brainwashing the youths. MASSOB sacked him”, Uwazuruike recalled.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-uwazuruike-renames-massob/

Uwazuruike just bore witness against the brainless Nnamdi Kanu and his followers. He confirmed they are a violent group meaning his faction will join in fighting Kanu's faction to stop the violence. In a nutshell Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is finished for good.

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
shepherd77:
Hehehe.... Confusion

now we have

Massob

Ipod

Iym: igbo youth movement

Bzm: biafra zionist movement

Bim: Biafra indigenous movement

Anyway if anyone is interested in Dragnet, SHL, Workforce test questions & Answers, Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

lmao grin grin
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Just a silly and unnecessary move...MASSOB had a ring to it, all you had to do was control and secure, this move just divides people. The Igbos are extremely poor tacticians.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Ryda(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Raiders:
Igbos are never united. Even if they give them Biafra, they are just going to fight and kill each other angry
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by SpaceTour: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
These are criminals. Uwazulike, Kanu, Massob, ipob, BIM etc are all bunch of miscreants and should not be taken seriously. They should keep this nuisance in their respective states and dare not venture into ours.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by coldcandy: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will unite all of them under the name:
ALMAGAMATION OF BIAFRA FREEDOM MOVEMENTS (ABFM)

naptu2:
Biafra Independence Movement (BIM) - Ralph Uwazurike.

Biafra Zionist Movement (BZM) - Benjamin Onwuka

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TUSbZsK13MM/VckBqrc5C6I/AAAAAAAANEo/xdmIzqo6Gj4/s320/BEN%2B7.jpg[/img]

Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) - Nnamdi Kanu.

Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) - Uchenna Madu.

[img]http://augny.files./2010/11/mazi-uchenna-madu-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by compujyde: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by blackmaine: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
rhymaster:

yes let my brother kill me than a blind animal
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by civilserva: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
I have not commented on this section for so long owing to the fact that the quality of the comments is below reasonable standard.
Back to the subject, if any ethnic group is seeking for self determination, no one or group of persons should take it upon themselves to criticize such movement.
Do you criticize Palestinians for their rightful movement for independence? What about Cape Verde, Taiwan, Catalonia and others.
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Phinagold(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

who gives a $hit about the Nigerian presidency? Other tribes that have had the presidency, are they any better than the Igbos?

I will always thank Uwazuruike for all his contributions to the cause of Biafra. The man has suffered all kinds of persecution from the Nigerian state for the sake of Biafra. However, it is clear that he cannot get Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is in detention and people are protesting and agitating for Biafra all over the world. Uwazurike is a free man but nothing is happening on his side. It is people like Kanu that will get us Biafra not Uwazurike.

The best post on this thread........you deserve a kiss from me
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
on a more serious note, click this link, it's the major reason why the agitation for biafra must stop immediately, I choose to be corrected. No offence intended and for your information am igbo by tribe. TEAM ONE NIGERIA

www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Boss13: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
As an Ibo man, this struggle creates mixed feelings for me. Should I be excited that the Ibo political consciousness is increasing or that pretentious criminals have hijacked the struggle for their selfish gain? It is good that the Ibo youths are clearly unhappy with their present situation. Whilst other ethnic group continue to increase their political relevance, the Ibos, my brothers, continue to disintegrate and argue over the next piece of porridge yam. They align with whoever can quench their thirst and hunger. Ohaneze is quick to castigate administrations based on the consideration of its economic benefits. MASSOB, Uwazuruike's militant group continue to oppress the Ibo people in various form, they have metamorphosized into different groups - Bakassi boys, various vigilante groups etc and Kanu's IPOB continue to spread hate via electronic media.

My brothers have lost their memory of the war, maybe they remember, but they have been hypnotised by selfish warmongers and conflict instigators. Do I blame them for this? - No. Should I blame the Ibo Leaders? - Yes, and even the entire country. Lessons from the civil war have been repressed, silenced and never taught. Younger generations only get to learn based on folklores and half-baked truth. Wars or conflicts only benefit those who sell the weapons and they are watching keenly and hoping to boost their revenue.

On a final note, the Ibos are not wrong to seek for more relevance. They are not wrong to express themselves if they feel marginalised, but this must be done peacefully to avoid the recent deaths reported. On a second thought, have we not all been marginalised by the political ruling class?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Anthonyoz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
kingthreat:

Clowns who see nothing wrong in killing their own blood. The best hope for the ibos remain Nigeria. Biafra unfortunately us their doom
just as you and boko haram is killing their poeple still under on nigeria and it non of your biss how we live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit / Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / 12 Suspended Anambra Monarchs Beg For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.