Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tea Lovers - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tea Lovers (2903 Views)

How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Lovers Of Bread And Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tea Lovers by Sammy107d(m): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

not it wasn't a typo

I'll say you're over 50 smiley
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2009
Sammy107_d:

I'll say you're over 50  smiley

lmao. It's asian influence
you should try drinking tea without sugar it's the best.   cheesy I think I drink tea more than I drink water.
Re: Tea Lovers by No2Atheism(m): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

lmao. It's asian influence
you should try drinking tea without sugar it's the best.   cheesy I think I drink tea more than I drink water.

There lies the problem.

Your body needs water more than it needs tea.
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 3:04am On Jun 04, 2009
it was an exaggeration cheesy
Re: Tea Lovers by mohawkchic(f): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2009
~Tea w/o Sugar/Milk! *Shudders* No thanks! Never Tried it. . .  doubt i will. . . . Love Black Coffee tho. . w/ Sugar  grin

~I hate White Coffee but Love these Variety of Coffee Drinks w/ Milk/Cream  Weird that!

~ Caffe Latte ~Cappuccino ~Mocha ~Espresso ~Cafe Macchiato

~Any one tried Turkish Coffee ?:I wasnt so keen to try when My Neighbour Invited me over for chit chat & Offered but i Loved it! Like the Tiny Demitasse Cups they serve it in too. . .
Re: Tea Lovers by mohawkchic(f): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2009
~For The Coffee & Tea Lovers,How do You Brew Your Tea/Coffee ?

~I Like my Tea Weak & Black Coffee Light!
Re: Tea Lovers by Hauwa1: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
white chocolate mocha kiss
i like tea and coffee
Re: Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2009

Tea get white and black again?. Do they also have igbo, hausa  and Yoruba tea?. The one we dey drink for here no get black, white and Asian. Tea na tea, just drop sugar and pour one can of peak milk if you get money, if you no get, look for Abiola's wives breast milk and take am manage. Dem dey callam cowbell. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol
Aloy.Emeka:

Tea get white and black again?. Do they also have igbo, hausa  and Yoruba tea?. The one we dey drink for here no get black, white and Asian.  Tea na tea, just drop sugar and pour one can of peak milk if you get money, if you no get, look for Abiola's wives breast milk and take am manage. Dem dey callam cowbell. cheesy cheesy

black tea has a lot of caffine and has a black color it also has a bitter taste esp if u brew it for too long
green tea has green color and less caffine,
white tea has very little caffine and has a clear color.

and then there's herbal tea (caffine free)and red tea. i think red tea is a kind of herbal tea though. I'm not really sure

mohawkchic:

depends on the kind of tea. I like black tea weak 'cause I don't like the very bitter taste (i don't use sugar)
but I like my green and herbal tea strong.

I don't drink coffee. my senses and stomach doesn't like it
Re: Tea Lovers by mohawkchic(f): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Tea get white and black again?. Do they also have igbo, hausa and Yoruba tea?. The one we dey drink for here no get black, white and Asian. Tea na tea, just drop sugar and pour one can of peak milk if you get money, if you no get, look for Abiola's wives breast milk and take am manage. Dem dey callam cowbell. cheesy cheesy

~ cheesy ROTFLMAO . . You too silly!
Re: Tea Lovers by DaJoneZ(f): 1:56am On Jun 10, 2009
I love drinking tea

I drink it in the evening, it's a habit and I do it everyday (For me I find it quite theraputic!)

but I drink coffee just to buzz me awake a little. Naturally tea is healthier as it is packed with anti-oxidants, too much coffee can cause palputations, which I've suffered from in the past (Not a pleasant feeling at all) embarassed
Re: Tea Lovers by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 10, 2009
I love tea and bread(with jamaican-agege-like bread)

Tea:
2 teaspoon of milo, a bit of carnation milk, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and mix.

It's soothing!
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 5:29am On Jun 10, 2009
umm. . . gator that's an interesting recipe. shocked

I will not try it though
Re: Tea Lovers by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2009
rotflmao cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2009
I love tea and bread(with jamaican-agege-like bread)
Agege dey for jamaica?
Re: Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2009

but I drink coffee just to buzz me awake a little. Naturally tea is healthier as it is packed with anti-oxidants, too much coffee can cause palputations, which I've suffered from in the past (Not a pleasant feeling at all)
Its easier to say f.uck coffee than all these vocabularies. Palputations na tiiriiriii?
Re: Tea Lovers by yusufmti: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
I’m doing some research to understand tea drinking in Nigeria – would anyone be able to help me by answering 3 questions over the phone or email? As a consumer, or an observer (if you don't drink tea!)

Your help would be very beneficial for my research – I do hope you will oblige me and look forward to hearing from you!

I have been involved in regional tea research (http://www.island.lk/2010/02/03/business3.html and http://www.dailynews.lk/2012/08/20/bus09.asp) and am looking to understand a bit more about tea drinking in Nigeria.

My email address is - yusuf@mtiworldwide.com. Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Name For This Juicy Nuts / Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Kunu, Please? / Lamango A Reataurant And Event Center. A Beautiful Place To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.