Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication (34805 Views)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Mikollon1(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2015
angelTI:

Male genital mutilation? You mean circumcision? So you are uncircumcised?

What's circumcision?

What's Male Genital Mutilation?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Mikollon1(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
SamJed:
ur own reasoning sha....it will only affect less than 0% of the bible

What percentage of that does MGM constitute?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Siddeek: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
The larger percentage of fornicators are Christians. Op. preach that to them.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by victorazy(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:
If God can put two unmarried people in the garden and command them to multiply...whats my excuse for waiting for a priest before i can fvck?

Bros don't misunderstand God. The word "go ye into the world and multiply" was after the sin (fornication) when they ate the forbidden fruit (a euphemism used by God). The garden there was not like bush garden as u think, NO, is God's kind of life while the word "World" is Satan kind of life (sin) remember they are all on earth because the animals are still with us in the world grin.

Adam and Eve were undergoing a process "courtship" (no sex relationship) but they slept before God could pronounce them husband and wife. Remember that the main purpose God gave Eve to Adam was for companionship.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by drinkmorewater: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Every sunday, a 1000 and 1 ways on not to practice sex before marriage.

One would lived in a cave the past 20 years would think that's the only sin ( if it even is) available on earth.

As for me I will serve my God in the way that respects and fears him, I don't need this sunday-sunday pointers to live my life.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by ipreach: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2015
victorazy:

Bros don't misunderstand God. The word "go ye into the world and multiply" was after the sin (fornication) when they ate the forbidden fruit. The garden there was not like bush garden as u think, NO, is God's kind of life while the word "World" is Satan kind of life (sin) remember they are all on earth.

i dont know all of the bible but i am certain genesis 1 came before the sin. genesis 1:28 came immediately after the creation of man. i dont know how you came about your own explanations o.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:

i dont know all of the bible but i am certain genesis 1 came before the sin. genesis 1:28 came immediately after the creation of man. i dont know how you came about your own explanations o.

I know what ur saying. Follow the story sequentially, not how it was arranged in Bible.

E.g. Gen. 1:26-28 "He created them" 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. "grin

This verses: Gen. 1:26-28 supposed come immediately after Gen. 2:25.

We should be reading with wisdom of God in us, together with his spirit in us. They said "when u read book, u connect with the author's way of thinking" when we read Bible we should think like God not like man again.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by ifyakanu(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:
If God can put two unmarried people in the garden and command them to multiply...whats my excuse for waiting for a priest before i can fvck?
God married them. they were not unmarried

1 Like

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2015
ifyakanu:

lie to yourself not me...God married dem kwa!
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by victorazy(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
ifyakanu:

Plz they were not married then untill the forbidden fruit "fornication" (sin).
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by oforij(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Thank God i read this. Coz i was contemplating if i should screw her or cancel the date.
Thanks OP and MOD'S.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2015
victorazy:

I know what ur saying. Follow the story sequentially, not how it was arranged in Bible.

E.g. Gen. 1:26-28 "He created them" 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. "grin

This verses: Gen. 1:26-28 supposed come immediately after Gen. 2:25.

We should be reading with wisdom of God in us, together with his spirit in us. They said "when u read book, u connect with the author's way of thinking" when we read Bible we should think like God not like man again.

brother i really do not like arguing....was the bible written for God or for man? why should d interpretation be for God?
if after thousands of years you are pointing out that certain aspects of the bible are not correctly arranged, are u saying the bible is incoherent?
i gave u the verse where multiply was used and theres no allusion to sin there...the verse comes immediately after the creation of evrything including man and woman....these were the first instruction God gave man.
lets not argue any further though...i av no intention of convincing u. let me be with my akward opinion.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by SamJed(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Mikollon1:

i guess u are an atheist...so no need trying to argue with u...please if u can get hold of a bible for one minute just read psalm 14 :1 and psalms 53:1...after reading that read proverbs 12:15, proverbs 18:12...if u are able to change ur mindset, then come back because i will be glad to help u out...
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by victorazy(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:

brother i really do not like arguing....was the bible written for God or for man? why should d interpretation be for God?
if after thousands of years you are pointing out that certain aspects of the bible are not correctly arranged, are u saying the bible is incoherent?
i gave u the verse where multiply was used and theres no allusion to sin there...the verse comes immediately after the creation of evrything including man and woman....these were the first instruction God gave man.
lets not argue any further though...i av no intention of convincing u. let me be with my akward opinion.

One question for u bro!
Did God create Adam and Eve the same day?

Am trying to let u see some points but I don't know sha!

I can learn from u also cos I like learning good things.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Apart from what the holy book teaches. Fornication to me exposes you to diseases,guilt,low self esteem. When I was single,I felt guilty each time I spent the night out;partying and clubbing. No responsible man or woman could be found in such places. Even though worse things happen in churches,but having self discipline and self control helps.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by irisola(f): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2015
The truth be told.. we are involved in this one way or the other... even looking at a lady or man lustfully you ave already committed fornication with him or her..let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone..may heaven forgive us all!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2015
victorazy:

One question for u bro!
Did God create Adam and Eve the same day?

Am trying to let u see some points but I don't know sha!

I can learn from u also cos I like learning good things.

you may not be aware but he did create them on the same day.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by tonyx4x44(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
7. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins. (Exodus 22:16-1

So no issues with testing before use abi?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Applaner: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2015
men take note
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
No 7.forced me to comment.. I always tell guys that Buh dey see it as a joke.
I v never in my life disvirgined a gal n can never do DAT except if I marry her cos I know d curses been pronounced on d person involved in DAT.

thats d reason between most guys suffer today. cos u do it sometimes forcefully n leave d gal without knowing d gal pronounced many curses on yu.
may God help us oooo..
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:

you may not be aware but hebeud create them on the same day.

grin bros u far sha!
God MADE man out of dust. It was when man was alonely that God THOUGHT of giving him a woman For COMPANIONSHIP only at least for that period of time. What makes u think Adam and Eve were same age mate? Were ur mother and father same age? grin ofcourse, my father and my mother no be agemate, my papa senior my mama.
Nature is repeating itself but we human we're too blind to see and comprehend.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Mikollon1(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2015
SamJed:
i guess u are an atheist...so no need trying to argue with u...please if u can get hold of a bible for one minute just read psalm 14 :1 and psalms 53:1...after reading that read proverbs 12:15, proverbs 18:12...if u are able to change ur mindset, then come back because i will be glad to help u out...

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by victorazy(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
tonyx4x44:
7. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed
and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for
her and make her his wife. If her father utterly
refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money
equal to the
bride-price for virgins. (Exodus 22:16-1

So no issues with testing before use abi?

No tasting my brother! If only u know whom u are (precious) son of the most high, most merciful father who can not give His children snake when they ask of fish smiley
"My thought for u is for good nor evil"
He can not give u bad woman cos He loves u, even if the woman is from bad family, the holy spirit in u will arrest her and purify her to ur taste. smiley he maketh water out of rock, manner out from heaven, form pilar of light in witherness, path the sea, turn water to wine, raise the dead, what do u think is ur case? smiley
He suspended the whole world with nothing grin who be u na? Ur case na moi moi.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by johnnystackz(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:
oboy you tight. You be over sabi-something person. Kudos
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by asatemple(f): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2015
You're on point, God bless you
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by hotlinebling: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Holamide222:
May God help us to overcome sexual sin
Amen oo. Nice necklace cheesy wink
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
victorazy:

grin bros u far sha!
God MADE man out of dust. It was when man was alonely that God THOUGHT of giving him a woman For COMPANIONSHIP only at least for that period of time. What makes u think Adam and Eve were same age mate? Were ur mother and father same age? grin ofcourse, my father and my mother no be agemate, my papa senior my mama.
Nature is repeating itself but we human we're too blind to see and comprehend.

you see, the truth is dat wen people like u ar so determined to win an argument u fail to wait n learn.... genesis 1:26-31

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and
let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of
the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every
creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created
he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and
multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion
over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every
living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is
the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to
every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have
given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very
good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

obviously we agree that God created man and woman, after creation, 28 alludes to God blessing 'them', giving 'them' commandments to multiply, subdue and have dominion....after all of these God observed all he had created in 31 as good...and this was supposedly the evning of the sixth day. one question for you, if God created adam on the sixth day, and he gave 'them' commandments to multiply on the evening of the sixth day, when did he create eve?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2015
oforij:
Thank God i read this. Coz i was contemplating if i should screw her or cancel the date.
Thanks OP and MOD'S.

dont let a pvssy go to waste....give a brother her number.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by ClinicalHope(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2015
[/color]
Addicted2Women:
[color=#990000]Who wrote the bible ??
Why did Solomon have about 300 girlfriends he had sex with ??
How many girlfriends did David have ??
Christians will tell you they don't drink alcohol.
What is used in holy Communion ?? Fanta ??
What did Jesus turn water into ?? Coke ??
Why did Jesus tell Timothy to be drinking alcohol in 1 Timothy 5:23 ??
When you study the bible you will see that each book has an introduction before their chapters. Secondly you are who you are and not David and remember everyone of us will be judged according to the ways we live our life here on Earth. And I quote from Good news Bible 1 Timothy 5:23 Do not drink water only, but * take a little wine* to help your digestion, since you are ill often. He did not say drink too much and get intoxicated. I am not interested in just quoting Bible chapters and their verses, understanding it is the key and that is why we must ask the holy spirit to help us understand when we read God's words.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Timoleon(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2015
johnnystackz:
oboy you tight. You be over sabi-something person. Kudos

kudos baba....me jus no like dey lie gi masef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix) / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.