Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication (34802 Views)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Spybradd: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Who wrote the bible ??
Why did Solomon have about 300 girlfriends he had sex with ??
How many girlfriends did David have ??
Christians will tell you they don't drink alcohol.
What is used in holy Communion ?? Fanta ??
What did Jesus turn water into ?? Coke ??
Why did Jesus tell Timothy to be drinking alcohol in 1 Timothy 5:23 ??

even if someone comes from the land of the dead and give you the answer,someone like you still wont believe
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Funkybabee(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Who wrote the bible ??
Why did Solomon have about 300 girlfriends he had sex with ??
How many girlfriends did David have ??
Christians will tell you they don't drink alcohol.
What is used in holy Communion ?? Fanta ??
What did Jesus turn water into ?? Coke ??
Why did Jesus tell Timothy to be drinking alcohol in 1 Timothy 5:23 ??

mind you Jesus did not turn water to alcoholic wine and also the Bible verse which u mention did not said alcoholic wine so stop saying mumu thing and mind u we have to follow new testament things not old one because we have been baptised so all things have passed away
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Addicted2Women: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Funkybabee:

mind you Jesus did not turn water to alcoholic wine and also the Bible verse which u mention did not said alcoholic wine so stop saying mumu thing and mind u we have to follow new testament things not old one because we have been baptised so all things have passed away

Goat face
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by jacoik(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
jaymejate:
Nice one.
But this kind thing no de reach front page.

NL mods are demonic. Frankly speaking
lolhahaha chisos!!! guy beware of seun because he will ban u until chisos comes
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by jacoik(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Timoleon:
If God can put two unmarried people in the garden and command them to multiply...whats my excuse for waiting for a priest before i can fvck?
oya close ur eyes n receive sense
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by doofanc: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sexist:
This is another opportunity for us to educate
ourselves on what our religion teaches about
various social situations.

It is important, as a Christian, to get a clear idea on what the bible teaches about certain social issues. Today, we will look at 10 Bible verses that talks
about fornication.

1. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a
person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. ( 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 )

2. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let
the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. (Hebrews 13:4)

3. Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every
man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. ( 1 Corinthians 7:2 )

4. Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual
immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery,
enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries,
dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you
before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21)

5. No temptation has overtaken you that is not
common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let
you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the
temptation he will also provide the way of escape,
that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthians
10:13)

6. Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not
inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God (1
Corinthians 6:9-11).

7. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the
bride-price for virgins. (Exodus 22:16-17)

8. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you:
sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. ( Colossians 3:5)

9. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they
should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion. (1 Corinthians 7:9)

10. If anyone thinks that he is not behaving properly toward his betrothed, if his passions are strong, and it has to be, let him do as he wishes: let them marry
—it is no sin. (1 Corinthians 7:36)

Thanks very much for this. God bless
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by rexesq(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:
10. If anyone thinks that he is not behaving properly toward his betrothed, if his passions are strong, and it has to be, let him do as he wishes: let them marry

In other words, you can have sex with a lady that is betrothed to you even when you are not married. So, sex before marriage in this case is not a sin.
I am sorry n u got it all wrong. that was not the intention of the scriptures! the message was for the Jews and the gentiles who thought it that celibacy was good.May I emphatically state that the message was for the parent-man(father). if you read down to vs 37-38 it will be clearer; particularly 38. I'll advice that when u read the scriptures do such in whole not in part less u bedevil urself.May the Holy spirit guide us. Ur post was an end time post.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Funkybabee(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

Goat face

na for your siblings face
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Funkybabee(f): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

Goat face

see I feel blame you and your family but I have repented that's why I forget it because Jesus said we should not curse nor angry so i forgive you for your statement today

but for next day ........
may God help us shaa
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by babajeje123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mikollon1:
The Holy Book is the white man's manual that's in serious need of a thorough revision to check sexism, racism, tribalism etc. Basically, the book has to be updated to reflect current egalitarian principles.

I can't support a piece of literature that supports Male Genital Mutilation.
Friend, circumcision is not male genital mutilation. You may as well google its benefits
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by babajeje123(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sex is too sweet to wait for till you get married! wink I thank God I waited and I'm enjoying it with my wife. As my Pastor said, if you are married, you can eat it in the morning, afternoon, night, midnight, etc. Guys, wait till you are married. There is dignity there. Ladies, please close your laps! Don't let any idiot sleep on your chest. You are too precious to be used and thrown away like a chaff. If he truly loves you, he will wait. True love waits
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Mikollon1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
babajeje123:

Friend, circumcision is not male genital mutilation. You may as well google its benefits

What is circumcision?

What is Male Genital Mutilation?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by babajeje123(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mikollon1:

What is circumcision?

What is Male Genital Mutilation?
Literally, they are the same. But your choice of word may be inappropriate.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Mikollon1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
babajeje123:

Literally, they are the same. But your choice of word may be inappropriate.

What's inappropriate about my choice of words?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by babajeje123(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:

In other words, you can have sex with a lady that is betrothed to you even when you are not married. So, sex before marriage in this case is not a sin.
Sex before marriage is what?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by naxyrick: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
sisipelebe:
When you show some guys this list, they will tell you its old school jor .A won omo kekere tin se. My body is the temple of the lord and it's where the holy spirit reside, I don't joke with it at all.
guess u re still a virgin?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:

No. It says: let them marry. What it means is that: If you are betrothed to a girl for two years, and 6months in, you discover that you have so much passion for her, then you should marry her ( without waiting for the two years), to avoid fornication.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by seunmsg(m): 3:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Oguguah:

No. It says: let them marry. What it means is that: If you are betrothed to a girl for two years, and 6months in, you discover that you have so much passion for her, then you should marry her ( without waiting for the two years), to avoid fornication.

Where in that verse did you get the 2 years and 6 months from?
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by cloudgoddess(f): 6:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Holamide222:
May God help us to overcome sexual sin
the same "god" that placed sexual desire into every human being... you know, so we can proliferate our species and not die out and all undecided
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2015
naxyrick:
guess u re still a virgin?
I knew someone was gonna ask this question, simply because I said my body is the temple of the lord, depicts me to be a virgin.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
sisipelebe:
I knew someone will ask this question, simply because I said my body is the temple of the lord, depicts me to be a virgin.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2015
seunmsg:

Where in that verse did you get the 2 years and 6 months from?
I just gave an example
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by mikolo80: 2:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Sexist:
This is another opportunity for us to educate
ourselves on what our religion teaches about
various social situations.

It is important, as a Christian, to get a clear idea on what the bible teaches about certain social issues. Today, we will look at 10 Bible verses that talks
about fornication.

1. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a
person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. ( 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 )

2. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let
the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. (Hebrews 13:4)

3. Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every
man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. ( 1 Corinthians 7:2 )

4. Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual
immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery,
enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries,
dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you
before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21)

5. No temptation has overtaken you that is not
common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let
you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the
temptation he will also provide the way of escape,
that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthians
10:13)

6. Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not
inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God (1
Corinthians 6:9-11).

7. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the
bride-price for virgins. (Exodus 22:16-17)

8. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you:
sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. ( Colossians 3:5)

9. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they
should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion. (1 Corinthians 7:9)

una notice say apart from exodus all the rest na Paulo jus form rules and regulations by hissef and even Hebrews say maga must pay.And only for virgins. Every other na do me I do you
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 4:00am On Apr 12, 2017
Pre-Marital Sex is NOT Sin and is NOT Fornication.

“Fornication” = “Sexual Immoral” is = to joining in to worship a pagan fertility Baal god. (NOT = "single sex" as many are told).

web site --Expose Wrong Sex Teaching With URLs

side note --- great tracker, size of a quarter, to track you car keys, your car, any item you want to track only cost $14.50 (if you buy four you get four free). If thieves steal it ,you can find it. If you miss place you keys you can find them.

God is very: pro-nudity, pro-sexual freedom, pro-swinging, pro-sexual enjoyment for all.

Index Pre Marital Sex

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Expose_Wrong_Sex_Teaching_With_URLs

Fornication. Define the correct definition of the Bible word “fornication ”or “ sexual immoral ”== is joining in to worship a pagan fertility Baal god. (NOT = "single sex" as many are told).

Many are wrongly told that it means “single sex" before the “one man, one women” marriage, is a sin.” This is the Totally Wrong and a wrong definition.
Pre-Marital Sex is clearly NOT a sin in the Bible.
Many Godly men in the Bible had sex before and during and after the marriage of the “one male, one female” marriage, had sex with other women other then their “one male, one female” married spouse. I clearly explain details, and explain the correct definition and show proof. Check for yourself. http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Fornication_Definition_Expose_Wrong_Definition
Index Fornication Pages
Fornication Definition Expose Wrong Definition
Fornication or Sexual Immorality is NOT Single Sex
What Fornication is NOT What Adultery is NOT
Fornication is NOT Premarital Sex
Fornication Mistranslation by libchrist com
Swinging or Wife Swapping is NOT Adultery, NOT

a sin at all.

Index Player Wifeswaping

Adultery. Totally wrong definition. They teach the wrong and misleading definition for the Bible word “ Adultery “. They say it is sex after the “one male, one female” marriage, that they have sex with someone who is NOT their living “one male, one female” spouse, is a sin. Totally Wrong Definition. Can easily prove it. http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Adultery_Definition_Expose_Wrong_Definition

Index Adultery Affairs Marriage

Masturbation Is NOT a sin. Lev 15:16-18 clearly shows masturbation actions and clearly shows no sin offering is required at all, meaning, it is NOT a sin, This also includes sex fantasy that may go along with masturbation is not a sin, even under the very strict ceremonial Laws.

Today, Acts 10: 13-16, "God has made these things clean so don't call them 'unholy'!" removes the word "unclean" and makes them all "clean" in God's eyes. Not even a "clean up" is required today.

Many web pages looking at it from every angle. Also by many others that clearly say it is NOT a sin, but 100% normal for all to enjoy.

An Email that I got from a 46 year old good Christian man, who has had major Shame and Guilt problems his whole life over Masturbation enjoyment.Masturbation is NOT a sin in the Bible, but is the Gift of God to all people to enjoy their whole life with NO shame and NO guilt. Read his story and my reply to him, HOW to overcome any shame or any guilt they may have. Many others have similar stories to tell.

Lots of FALSE man made shame and guilt trips based on lies and false "tradition of men" false teachings from the Bible, from medical people. I clearly expose the lies. http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Shameless_Guiltless_Gift_From_God

Index Masturbation Pages

Bible Sexual Freedom Bible has a lot of Bible Sexual Freedom God gave all creation, at creation, sexual freedom, including humans. I Clearly explain the truth and expose the misleading, wrong, taken out of context, information many are told in the local Church about sexual freedom that God gave to all of creation at creation, including humans. I can prove it.
Index Sexual Freedom Pages
http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Expose_Wrong_Church_Sexual_Teachings

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Wrong_Tradition_of_Men_Sexual_Teachings_List

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Bible_Verses_Freedom_to_Love_Others_Deeply

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=One_Law_One_Saviour_One_God_One_Jesus_One_heaven

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Sexual_Freedoms_From_Bible_Examples

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Song_Of_Solomon_Married_Man_loves_Single_Girl

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Sexy_Creation_What_We_Learn_About_God

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Wife_Sharing_Swingers_In_the_Bible

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Vows_Make_NO_Vows_Jesus_Said

See many more pages below

Also read more about Sexual Freedom in Bible Examples: http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Sexual_Freedoms_From_Bible_Examples

Nudity: NOT a sin. God is very pro-nudity. Many religious leaders are anti-nudity. One pastor researched nudity in the Bible and became a nudist, but his Church's Association kicked him out, based on wrong Church sexual teachings, based on false, “tradition of men” teaching. I also have a list of 205 reasons supporting Nudity. Show off the God created nude body and NOT just man made clothes.

Index Nudity Naturism pages http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Nudity_Naturism

Sexual Freedom: NOT a sin. God is pro-sexual freedom. God given Sexual freedom, God gave all creation at creation, including humans. Also support other places in the Bible with many examples of Godly men using their God given sexual freedom.

Index Sexual Freedom Pages http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Sexual_Freedom_Pages

Polygamy: NOT a sin. Church leaders bad month polygamy and call it a sin based on false, “tradition of men” teaching. They say any sex outside “one man,one women marriage is a sin. Totally wrong. God is pro-polygamy. This is part of the God given Sexual freedom God gave all creation at creation. At times, God himself, force people to be polygamist. God rewards soldiers by given more women to the better soldiers. Nu 31 King David, “man after God’s own heart”, had over 25++ wives and concubines and “unlimited” virgin available to him. (2 Sam 12:cool King Solomon, “wisest man on earth with special God given wisdom”, had over 1000 wives and concubines and “unlimited” virgins available to him. (SOS 6:cool SOS is a marriage man, Solomon, with 140 wives and concubines try to get a single girl to marry him and have lots of nude dates and MouthAction but they were not married because she is still a virgin at the end of SOS. Hebrew married women broke their hymen on their wedding day. (SOS 8:10)

Index Polygamy Marriage http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Polygamy_Marriage

Concubine: NOT a sin. Religious leaders want to tell you that God is against concubines. Totally wrong. God is pro-concubines in the Bible. God rewards soldiers by giving more concubines to the better soldiers. (Nu 31) God gives priest who did not even fight in battle concubines. In Bible days Concubines could be brought at Debtor auctions.

Index Polygamy Marriage http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Polygamy_Marriage

Prostitution NOT a sin. Non-pagan non-fertility god non-worshiping prostitution, NOT a sin. But pagan fertility god worshiping prostitutes was a major, major sin and major violation against the first commandment which gave sexual freedom in the Bible a bad name. (Nu 25, 1 Cor 10:cool

Today Religious leaders ignore the differences and want to make all prostitutes, and all sex outside the, “one man, one women” marriage to be a major sin. Totally wrong and NOT true at all. I can prove it. Just check it out. Expose the "tradition of Men" lies.

PROSTITUTION From the Book Divine Sex http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=PROSTITUTION_From_the_Book_Divine_Sex

PROSTITUTION From the Book Divine Sex
Prostitution in the Bible Godrules Net

1 Like

Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2017
************************** inkaboutit4u.com reply ***************

Fornication Does NOT have 10 different meanings like they want to tell you.

Also, Check out: http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Web_Pages_List

People or man made dictionaries want to say ‘fornication” mean many different things. This is NOT true. They want one word, fornication” to mean 10 different sexual things, this is wrong and NOT true and shows they do NOT know what they are talking about. They are being intentionally misleading you to have you think any thing sexual is "fornication", it is clearly NOT.

Paul clearly defines “fornication” as misusing your God given sexual freedom given to all creation at creation, (2 Sam 12:8, SOS 6:8, creation story in Gen 1) misusing by joining in the pagan worship of a fertility god sex orgy as worship to this pagan fertility god so they will get more blessing in crops and more animal reproduction so they can make more money, that is the one and only meaning for “fornication” and it is Paul’s definition in 1 Corinthians 10:8 and Nu 25: 1-9 and Nu 31.

In Nu 31 proof that a female did NOT do “fornication” was if she was a very young virgin girl, because all pagan women would join in the pagan worship of the pagan fertility god sex orgy, but if they were very young and still virgin then that means they did not join into the pagan worship sex orgy to worship this fertility pagan god. They killed all women who join in the worship of this pagan fertility god just like they kill 23,000 – 24,000 Jewish Hebrews who joined in the pagan worship of the fertility pagan god sex orgy pagan worship in Nu 25: 1-9 compare to 1 Cor 10:8.

Incest is NOT fornication, it is incest with its own definition. During “fornication” they could be doing incest. But incest does NOT equal or mean fornication. That would be fornication plus incest together, each with there own definition.

1 Corinthians 5:1
5:1 “It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.”
In 1 Cor 5:1 Paul uses the word “fornication”. Paul Defines the word “fornication” in 1 Cor 10:8 as joining in the pagan worship of the fertility pagan god. Paul did not use the word adultery or incest but use fornication. Therefore the man must have had sex with his father wife without his father permission while doing fornication or during joining in with the worship of the fertility god. He would have been doing both adultery, incest, and fornication. But fornication does not mean it is adultery and incest. All have their separate difinitions of their own.

A special note about 1 Cor 5:1 we do NOT have the letter that the Corinth Church wrote to Paul in Jail explaining the special details. We are missing the details. We can only guess what was in the details in the letter written to Paul. Paul and the Corinth Church knew the details we Do NOT. We have to guess.

1 Corinthians 10:8
10:8 “Neither let us commit fornication , as some of them committed , and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.”

Numbers 25:1-9
25:1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. 2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat , and bowed down to their gods. 3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. 4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel. 5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor. 6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; 8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. 9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Nu 31: 15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive ? 16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, (Nu 25: 1-9) and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. (23,000 to 24,000 killed) 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have NOT known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. …..35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.

Adultery is NOT fornication, it is adultery with its own definition. But during doing “fornication” they could in addition be doing adultery with another man wife without the husband permission. Each one has its own definition. But “fornication is NOT adultery, just because the person is doing adultery and fornication at the same time. Separate definitions for each word.

Masturbation is NOT “fornication” it is masturbation with its own definition. But during doing “fornication” a person could be masturbation, but that does NOT mean masturbation is “fornication” or part of “fornication definition. They have there own separate definitions and both could be done at the same time.

Two married people, husband and wife, could be doing “fornication” and that is evil.

Homosexual is NOT fornication. But during doing fornication Gays could be having sex. This does NOT mean homosexual is fornication. Each word has its own definition and are NOT the same thing at all.

Prostitution is NOT “fornication” it is separate with a separate definition and NOT the same thing. But during “fornication” a person could be having sex with a prostitute. But that does NOT mean that prostitution is “fornication.” It has its own definition.

Even in todays modern times If you believe a pagan god called evolution which created all thing, and is all powerful and is every where at all time you are making a god out of evolution you are worshiping evolution as a creator god. This is the same type of the they were doing with their pagan fertility god, they believe this pagan fertility god created life and sex and sexual enjoyment and everything to do with sexual reproduction in the world. Worshiping this made up pagan god is “fornication” type of thing.

Muslim do a similar type thing. They said there made up, Allah, god is the creator god of all things and NOT the Jewish, Christian Creator God, Jehovah God, of the Jewish and Christian Bible. Hebrew, Jews and Christians would call any other god, a man made pagan anti- Jehovah God made up god that is NOT real at all, and did NOT create anything at all , and is a total lie.

So a Muslim having sex believing and worshipping their man made, Allah, god would be doing “fornication” saying their, Allah, god created all thing, and created sexuality, and sexual enjoyment, and sexual reproduction. Same type of thing the other pagan gods did during their worship of their Baal's fertility pagan god, but they would be more public about it, and more sexual active in their Baal's pagan fertility god temples.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
************************** inkaboutit4u.com reply ***************

Fornication Does NOT have 10 different meanings like they want to tell you.

Also, Check out: http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Web_Pages_List

People or man made dictionaries want to say ‘fornication” mean many different things. This is NOT true. They want one word, fornication” to mean 10 different sexual things, this is wrong and NOT true and shows they do NOT know what they are talking about. They are being intentionally misleading you to have you think any thing sexual is "fornication", it is clearly NOT.

Paul clearly defines “fornication” as misusing your God given sexual freedom given to all creation at creation, (2 Sam 12:8, SOS 6:8, creation story in Gen 1) misusing by joining in the pagan worship of a fertility god sex orgy as worship to this pagan fertility god so they will get more blessing in crops and more animal reproduction so they can make more money, that is the one and only meaning for “fornication” and it is Paul’s definition in 1 Corinthians 10:8 and Nu 25: 1-9 and Nu 31.

In Nu 31 proof that a female did NOT do “fornication” was if she was a very young virgin girl, because all pagan women would join in the pagan worship of the pagan fertility god sex orgy, but if they were very young and still virgin then that means they did not join into the pagan worship sex orgy to worship this fertility pagan god. They killed all women who join in the worship of this pagan fertility god just like they kill 23,000 – 24,000 Jewish Hebrews who joined in the pagan worship of the fertility pagan god sex orgy pagan worship in Nu 25: 1-9 compare to 1 Cor 10:8.

Incest is NOT fornication, it is incest with its own definition. During “fornication” they could be doing incest. But incest does NOT equal or mean fornication. That would be fornication plus incest together, each with there own definition.

1 Corinthians 5:1
5:1 “It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.”
In 1 Cor 5:1 Paul uses the word “fornication”. Paul Defines the word “fornication” in 1 Cor 10:8 as joining in the pagan worship of the fertility pagan god. Paul did not use the word adultery or incest but use fornication. Therefore the man must have had sex with his father wife without his father permission while doing fornication or during joining in with the worship of the fertility god. He would have been doing both adultery, incest, and fornication. But fornication does not mean it is adultery and incest. All have their separate difinitions of their own.

A special note about 1 Cor 5:1 we do NOT have the letter that the Corinth Church wrote to Paul in Jail explaining the special details. We are missing the details. We can only guess what was in the details in the letter written to Paul. Paul and the Corinth Church knew the details we Do NOT. We have to guess.

1 Corinthians 10:8
10:8 “Neither let us commit fornication , as some of them committed , and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.”

Numbers 25:1-9
25:1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. 2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat , and bowed down to their gods. 3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. 4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel. 5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor. 6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; 8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. 9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Nu 31: 15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive ? 16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, (Nu 25: 1-9) and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. (23,000 to 24,000 killed) 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have NOT known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. …..35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.

Adultery is NOT fornication, it is adultery with its own definition. But during doing “fornication” they could in addition be doing adultery with another man wife without the husband permission. Each one has its own definition. But “fornication is NOT adultery, just because the person is doing adultery and fornication at the same time. Separate definitions for each word.

Masturbation is NOT “fornication” it is masturbation with its own definition. But during doing “fornication” a person could be masturbation, but that does NOT mean masturbation is “fornication” or part of “fornication definition. They have there own separate definitions and both could be done at the same time.

Two married people, husband and wife, could be doing “fornication” and that is evil.

Homosexual is NOT fornication. But during doing fornication Gays could be having sex. This does NOT mean homosexual is fornication. Each word has its own definition and are NOT the same thing at all.

Prostitution is NOT “fornication” it is separate with a separate definition and NOT the same thing. But during “fornication” a person could be having sex with a prostitute. But that does NOT mean that prostitution is “fornication.” It has its own definition.

Even in todays modern times If you believe a pagan god called evolution which created all thing, and is all powerful and is every where at all time you are making a god out of evolution you are worshiping evolution as a creator god. This is the same type of the they were doing with their pagan fertility god, they believe this pagan fertility god created life and sex and sexual enjoyment and everything to do with sexual reproduction in the world. Worshiping this made up pagan god is “fornication” type of thing.

Muslim do a similar type thing. They said there made up, Allah, god is the creator god of all things and NOT the Jewish, Christian Creator God, Jehovah God, of the Jewish and Christian Bible. Hebrew, Jews and Christians would call any other god, a man made pagan anti- Jehovah God made up god that is NOT real at all, and did NOT create anything at all , and is a total lie.

So a Muslim having sex believing and worshipping their man made, Allah, god would be doing “fornication” saying their, Allah, god created all thing, and created sexuality, and sexual enjoyment, and sexual reproduction. Same type of thing the other pagan gods did during their worship of their Baal's fertility pagan god, but they would be more public about it, and more sexual active in their Baal's pagan fertility god temples.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Amujale(m): 4:19am On Dec 26, 2019
The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication by Amujale(m): 4:19am On Dec 26, 2019
There's nothing virtuous about the Christian bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.