Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos (602 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / Is She The Hottest Chic On IG (pictures) / How To Be The Hottest Chic (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos by HelenaMag: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
So a friend of mine conjured up this article, it's quiet funny, one of such a kind I have never written about. I want you to air your opinions, are these places is a "yay" or a "nay"? She included "Churches"....Lord have mercy....lol

Here it goes:

I recently read an exciting article someone put up about the best places to snag a rich husband in Lagos and I thought it would be nice to give tips on where to spot the coolest girls as well. A male friend once asked ‘’Is getting a girl with some finesse too much for a brother to ask?” the answer is NO, you just haven’t been going to the right places. If you are really tired of rolling with the razz bunch and you are craving an ajebota girl (an elegant and classy lady), you are one lucky young man, as I’m about to do a classic review of the coolest spots to meet the hottest chics in Lagos.

Eko Hotel:
It is one of Lagos’ most prestigious hotel. The five star hotel which is located in Victoria Island features about seven exquisite restaurants and bar. Several events, concerts, movie premieres and exhibitions are often held at EXPO Hall and Convention Centre of Eko Hotel. These concerts are usually attended by several girls, just remember to take your wallet because you are gonna be needing it.

Continue to see the full list of these places http://www.helenamag.com/2015/12/06/10-places-to-meet-the-hottest-chic-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: 10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos by HelenaMag: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos by HelenaMag

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Popular Saying "END TIME''.... Who Knows? / My Partner's Relationship With His Mother Is Way Too Intense - What Should I Do? / Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.