Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (3378 Views)

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by mightyhaze: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by eyesofgod: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hinwazaka and his theories cheesy cheesy cheesy

He sounds like you.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
IPOB is a creation of Tinubu and BUHARI, to distabilise governance and weaken the business activities of the south eastern states which have the PDP as their political servants. The major sponsor of this sham, is the IMO state govenor, who also hopes to use them against the executive in 2018, in order to force the APC, to give him the presidential ticket in 2019.

when sonOfLucifer begin tell you say you need Jesus for ya life, u know say ya life remain half bar.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Kestolovee95(f): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
But they said igbos are AGIP? Any Government in Power.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why Igbos are no longer AGIP? They are now the ones begging Igbos to embrace the government and then become AGIP grin grin grin. nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Amadi45(f): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Had Jonathan(an adopted Ijaw man) won the election, would all these IPOB Biafrans have risen?

All the people shouting Biafra here and there, were the same people(including the Fraud Called Nnamdi Kanu) who campaigned 24hrs for the discredited jonathan who lost the election.

This is the very reason no sane mind is paying attention to this very hateful, embittered and visionless people protesting for a phantom country.
the four legged demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Kestolovee95(f): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Real2020:
OP: Show me one Boko Haram sympathizer that didn't shout Sai Buhari 2015.

Still waiting OP...show me one.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by themaskedman: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Had Jonathan(an adopted Ijaw man) won the election, would all these IPOB Biafrans have risen?

All the people shouting Biafra here and there, were the same people(including the Fraud Called Nnamdi Kanu) who campaigned 24hrs for the discredited jonathan who lost the election.

This is the very reason no sane mind is paying attention to this very hateful, embittered and visionless people protesting for a phantom country.
Who lost election in 1967 when Biafra was first declared?
When Uwauruike started his MASSOB some years back can you remind me who it was that lost election?
The more you guys link the call for Biafra to PDP and GEJ the more the people seem justify in what they are doing.
The whole North West Nigeria have been consistent in voting for Buhari irrespective of who he contests against and have always been praised for their bravery but the Igbo/SE is reprimanded and insulted for choosing to go with Jonathan which BTW is their right.
Your ill educated president have been going round making careless and unguarded statements against the Igbo whose only sin is choosing to exercise their right you don't find any wrong with that.

FYI there are many Buhari supporters who support the Biafra movement, my younger brother being one of them. Biafra goes beyond Jonathan and Buhari. Biafra is a people's quest to take their fate into their own hands. It's about survival of a people.
Biafra may not come today, it may not even not come at all but at least the people have spoken, they have made known their stand and the world now knows. How your dull president handles it will determine what happens but as it appears he's clueless as always to know what to do.

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by likila: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Nna, biko nu, I implore you to spend just 15 minutes to watch this video. It may be the most important 15 minutes of your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

what has acquiring "guns and bullets" got to do with your point?
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by LRNZH(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Nna, biko nu, I implore you to spend just 15 minutes to watch this video. It may be the most important 15 minutes of your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
likila:

what has acquiring "guns and bullets" got to do with your point?

I don't expect better from you. Did you not hear the response the Igbos in the US gave Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by raumdeuter: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2015
I challenged Nwannekaenyi, aka "Nnamdi." "Why do you support Jonathan and Ihejrika with their hopelessness and pogrom?" I asked him. "Should Ihejirika not sack Jonathan for us? Why do you support Jonathan?," I pressed on Radio Biafra, under the fake name "Smart Alec."
Nwannekaenyi Okwu-Kanu defended the PDP president as his person. It was clear Kanu was an arm or sponsored by Jonathan. Nwannekaenyi said Jonathan was the only president that set up a sovereign national conference. I called his BS. Several identical conferences had been set up in the past and there was nothing sovereign about this conference where certain references had been banned, I told him. I am happy I recorded this debate and evidence of what Nwannekaenyi Okwu-Kanu truly is/was [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM]. He was Jonathanian through and through. The Jonathanian comes before the Radio Biafran, apparently.

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Up till now nobody ha been able to mention one handle cheesy grin cheesy

It is all fraud

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by cokoduck: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu did not support Goodluuck Jonathan, in fact there are many recordings of Nnamdi saying that GEJ will loose and become like a fool, so go and look for it on the internet, they are many. bTw Nigeria gbakwa oku
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Any answer pls?
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by gwales: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
BEFORE ELECTION GEJ TILL 2019

AFTER ELECTION GIVE US Biafra

Bunch of sore losers
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Obipat(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Any answer pls?
I'm #1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi / Amend Constitution So Vice-President Acts+Fresh Elections if President Is Unfit / What Happens If The Acting President Suddenly Gets Ill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.