Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) (15411 Views)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by faith551(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2015
U thought you were supposed to be someone's wife, few days on NL you're already visiting. Well God help you visit the right ones like.........
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2015
I suspect what is behind that moniker is a guy, and his story is just to draw more potential victims to himself. In short, there is a con man behind that moniker. GUYS BEWARE!!!
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Harkoreday(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2015
The guy almost raped you , but he never rape you na... Wait make he rape you first
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by yemstok(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Stesibelle17:
Babez if u think this is going to make u famous here.. think again. Stewpeed!! angry

Where on planet earth have you been? shocked
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by aimieebae(f): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2015
lol
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by TrappKING(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2015
Ebayray:

wink
grin
morning swtpea smiley
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by 2dice(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Hope it isn't tosyne2mu.ch or 2.dice?
SmD
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by harristo(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2015
YuzedoWife:
Run away from nairaland boys. I'm cropiing the pics.

angry angry angry

you are totally confused, diffused, transfused, transported and totally decarbonated.

This is because after generalizing and casting aspersion on all Nairaland boys, you decided not to post the pic of the Nairaland boy you are talking about.

You better apologize to Nairaland boys for generalizing if you fail to post the pic.

Also you said 'Almost raped you', where? was it at the restaurant or street you two met, or did you go to his house or follow him to a hotel?
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by harristo(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
faith551:
U thought you were supposed to be someone's wife, few days on NL you're already visiting. Well God help you visit the right ones like.........

I tire o.

She is someone's wife, yet she is visiting Nairaland boys. Is she confessing to her act of adultery or what?

I'll just take it that she is confused.
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by faith551(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
harristo:

I tire o.

She is someone's wife, yet she is visiting Nairaland boys. Is she confessing her act of adultery or what?

I'll just take it that she is confused.

She's just looking for attention

1 Like

Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by ehissi(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
harristo:

angry angry angry

you are totally confused, diffused, transfused, transported and totally decarbonated.

This is because after generalizing and casting aspersion on all Nairaland boys, you decided not to post the pic of the Nairaland boy you are talking about.

You better apologize to Nairaland boys for generalizing if you fail to post the pic.

Also you said 'Almost raped you', where? was it at the restaurant or street you two met, or did you go to his house or follow him to a hotel?

I tire Oooh!! Abi this person be just wan make frontpage by fire by force? How are we not even sure say the poster na bros or even another bruce jenner in the making ni
angry
angry

1 Like

Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by harristo(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
faith551:

She's just looking for attention

She needs flogging then.
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by sleeknick: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gidigba....
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by lovely17(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Not surprised when this Tattoo is right over your P*ssy

Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by kolexepana: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
YuzedoWife:
Olosho Alert grin
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by BossBae1(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rubbish angry
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
See what expired kunu has caused

1 Like

Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Stesibelle17(f): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
yemstok:

Where on planet earth have you been? shocked
grin nigeria..
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
TrappKING:
morning swtpea smiley

Good afternoon dear
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by 3kay945(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
YuzedoWife:

Is that you on your dp? undecided

Isn't that feature of olosho
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
nnachukz:
Abeg my sister talk true now. It was a mutual agreement. I hate girls who lie too much.
are you the guy?
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by nnachukz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you the guy?
do you want to know?
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by worshipdevice(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abi na u wan rape the guy... End time girl
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
2dice:
SmD
What does the D stand for? tongue
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by 2dice(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

What does the D stand for? tongue
the D stands for something you love so mussh grin
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
2dice:
the D stands for something you love so mussh grin
Dog? I don't like dogs
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by andyanders: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
YuzedoWife:

You can not write a s simple correct headline. " A GUY I VISIT' or I visited? Nonsense. Why visit him? What was the purpose of the visit?
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by 2dice(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Dog? I don't like dogs
naah..it is sumthing Girls love sucking
It is something women can't do without
use ur potato head and think tongue
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by suave558(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2015
tigar007:

You should have come to this world as bathroom slippers
lmfao grin grin angry
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by lordmayor4(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2015
You visited his house?
He wanted to rape you?
Now go tell that to your mum and get a congratulatory certificate from her then post it here too.
BTW.... did his picture fly away from your phone or your camera decided to bail on you?

Your mumuness is equal to zero
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by Cholls(m): 2:18am On Dec 08, 2015
My sister nawa o.
Re: A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Hope it isn't tosyn.e2much or 2dice?
Me ke ? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.