Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night (5688 Views)

I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by absoluteSuccess: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2015
andyblaze,

congratulations to your healing leg.
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:

wont be surprised if we google search that image and find it on tumblr girls. grin
I bet the possibility is 99.9%. But then, who cares? It's his life........ He can have the attention
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki grin @ foam for mouth......bros you wickid o,u wan make him catch convulsion?

my night was cold mehn,still cold....same to you wink
no mind am jare

@your siggy, me no decode o shocked shocked what does it mean?
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by IamLucy(f): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I bet the possibility is 99.9%. But then, who cares? It's his life........ He can have the attention
exactly. cheesy
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no mind am jare

@your siggy, me no decode o shocked shocked what does it mean?
kikikiki grin its my mothers tongue
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by princealexndre(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Then why u didn't take a pic with her instead taking her candid foto if she really went there in ur "studio" to visit u? Juz wondering undecided
bad belle....r u doubting him,or is it because u are not as pretty as d girl..
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2015
princealexndre:
bad belle....r u doubting him,or is it because u are not as pretty as d girl..

Lol....u think I give a fvck with that lady? There's a lot here in Singapore more than her & I never envy my whole life with them...
Maybe for u she's pretty enough but for me, she is just one of the normal females I met everyday...
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by princealexndre(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol....u think I give a fvck with that lady? There's a lot here in Singapore more than her & I never envy my whole life with them...
Maybe for u she's pretty enough but for me, she is just one of the normal females I met everyday...
hmmm i see...u are one of those poor black asian girls....i can't blame you thou.....i m d one bringing my self down to your level...
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2015
princealexndre:
hmmm i see...u are one of those poor black asian girls....i can't blame you thou.....i m d one bringing my self down to your level...

I pity u for bringing urself down...it only means u have a fvcked up brain...go find ur own level coz ur nobody here...u juz wanna rant with anyone juz to to get attention & being quoteD...
poor assnigga.
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by princealexndre(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

I pity u for bringing urself down...it only means u have a fvcked up brain...go find ur own level coz ur nobody here...u juz wanna rant with anyone juz to to get attention & being quoteD...
poor assnigga.
well you say whatever you want....i'll buy your family a house
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
princealexndre:
well you say whatever you want....i'll buy your family a house

Oohh this nigga is sooooo damn loud! Buy me whaaat? I bet ur still living with ur parents coz u can't Even afford to buy yam and plantain... nigga plzzzz...UR DP SAID A LOT OF U!
U look like a yahoo yahoo boy! Chhaaai!

1 Like

Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by princealexndre(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh this nigga is sooooo damn loud! Buy me whaaat? I bet ur still living with ur parents coz u can't Even afford to buy yam and plantain... nigga plzzzz...UR DP SAID A LOT OF U!
U look like a yahoo yahoo boy! Chhaaai!
as far as the money is rolling....you can go f#ck your self
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
princealexndre:
as far as the money is rolling....you can go f#ck your self

Ur money is rolling but u can't afford to go the doctor to check ur yellowish eyes? shocked nigga u have a HEPATITIS C! And plz have ur face scrubbed coz I can see a lot of comodones that ur face look like craters of the moon...

And lastly, FVCK Off...ur so ugly!
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by pauladonis(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
END TIME NAIRALAND GIRL
END TIME STUDIO
END TIME VISIT
END TIME SONG

END TIME COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by wonlasewonimi: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just show her your black microphone and let her sing to it after the studio session.
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by JoeCutie(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

Araoko....thats american English google it tongue

I'd just whip your ass! lipsrsealed

Is that one American or Nigerian
? undecided
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'd just whip your ass! lipsrsealed

Is that one American or Nigerian
? undecided
if you weep my ass i will tell.daddy jimcoker for you sad

its american English olodo tonguetongue
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by JoeCutie(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

if you weep my ass i will tell.daddy jimcoker for you sad

its american English olodo tonguetongue
Your ass? Who needs to whip your ass when there are other things to do to/with it? lipsrsealed

Lest I forget, I cannot weep your ass, I can only whip it...Olodo!
undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Andyblaze:

She isn't naked. That's cute fashion right there

If the girl with 'coming soon' written over her boobs is not naked that means andyblaze wasn't shot on the leg but eyes.
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by Brazilegwu: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
bros u can lie, chei even lie Mohammed na leaner for wee u dey
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by MrCork: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Andyblaze:
Currently working on my new single #Wida Na

And this cute nairalander decided to stop by and chill with me as I do some corrections

The song drops soon

angry
Re: See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night by princealexndre(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur money is rolling but u can't afford to go the doctor to check ur yellowish eyes? shocked nigga u have a HEPATITIS C! And plz have ur face scrubbed coz I can see a lot of comodones that ur face look like create of the moon...

And lastly, FVCK Off...ur so ugly!
can i pay you to shut the f#ck up?...because u lack wisdom.....nd ur grammer is so wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls??? Is It Normal To Call Your Boyfriend "Dear"??? / You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.