Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138660 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2016
kaka22:
You don show?
I was there now and discused with Ismahael,
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Samtobh:
Top of the morning to you boss.

Bros, what is your full name
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

I was bounced out bro, the DOB on my waec result is different from my real DOB. If u ave such error, pls correct asap, nd also waec or Neco statement of result isn't allowed. Nabteb isn't allowed as well. I submit
Re: UBA Recruiting by emeka51: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why I'm I being left alone since 18th January embarassed I submitted my cv online have not gotten an invitation. Pls guys what's wrong naw?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

Jesus is Lord
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
indomienoodles:

I was bounced out bro, the DOB on my waec result is different from my real DOB. If u ave such error, pls correct asap, nd also waec or Neco statement of result isn't allowed. Nabteb isn't allowed as well. I submit
Eyah..,,Sorry bro.
Wishing you all the best
Re: UBA Recruiting by Chukwee05: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please Mr kunzo,this should be my forth message to you,My name is Nwosu Chukwuma. My email address is chuksnwosu09@yahoo.com.please help me.sent my cv since 26th of January.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kudus007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mr kunzo, pls I sent my cv since last year (dec) nd also last week, kindly assist me. Adebayo t kudus, @ kudusade@...pls check thanks and God bless
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

I was there now and discused with Ismahael,
Ok. But i've left. I will see you when next I come to head office. When do you think successful applicants will be called for interview?
Re: UBA Recruiting by yody: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
wow, SUCCESSFUL!!!, both chat and test…...I owe God everything, thanks Mr Kunzo, God bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
HOW I ALMOST FAILED THE CHAT BEFORE THE APTITUDE TEST.

Before I share my experience at UBA head office today, I will say a big thanks to kunzo for his help in submitting my cv and others. God bless you.

As I arrived UBA head office today, I met about 20 applicants at the reception and we were later asked to move to floor 2 for briefing and checking of documents. Let me spare you the irrelevance and move to the main issue.
I was called for chat which preceded the aptitude test with one of UBA's staff. As we started, he focused on my cv and complained that I put my CGPA on my CV. He made me realise that it was irrelevant. He said first class is first class, second class upper is second class upper and so on. I told him that I will work on that and remove it.

He then asked about my knowledge of Microsoft office and that was where I almost shot myself in the leg. I told him on a scale of 1-5, my Microsoft Word knowledge is 5( i used it in school and I can defend it even if you wake me up from sleep) , excel- 4 going to 5 (I exaggerated my excel knowledge here because it has been like 5 years since I used excel). He stopped what he was doing and opened excel and asked me to do some calculations using excel. I goofed.

I scaled through the chat probably because I was confident with my answers before the excel issue. Another important factor is that the "guy na soji guy".

Lesson learnt.
1. Don't exaggerate what you can't defend.
2. Answer all your questions truthfully unless you can defend it.

Lastly, if you don't have any of the documents kunzo mentioned, don't bother to come. You will not be allowed to write the test.

Now waiting for interview invite.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Recruiting by OversightTM(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello Kunzo, I strongly believe you're doing as much as you can to help us all on here.
We know it's a whole lot of work you're taking up for yourself but please do well to reply those of us who are just sending in our cvs.
If you want us to exercise a little more patience please tell us and don't ignore us.

Best Regards,
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
kaka22:

Before I share my experience at UBA head office today, I will say a big thanks to kunzo for his help in submitting my cv and others. God bless you.

As I arrived UBA head office today, I met about 20 applicants at the reception and we were later asked to move to floor 2 for briefing and checking of documents. Let me spare you the irrelevance and move to the main issue.
I was called for chat which preceded the aptitude test with one of UBA's staff. As we started, he focused on my cv and complained that I put my CGPA on my CV. He made me realise that it was irrelevant. He said first class is first class, second class upper is second class upper and so on. I told him that I will work on that and remove it.

He then asked about my knowledge of Microsoft office and that was where I almost shot myself in the leg. I told him on a scale of 1-5, my Microsoft Word knowledge is 5( i used it in school and I can defend it even if you wake me up from sleep) , excel- 4 going to 5 (I exaggerated my excel knowledge here because it has been like 5 years since I used excel). He stopped what he was doing and opened excel and asked me to do some calculations using excel. I goofed.

I scaled through the chat probably because I was confident with my answers before the excel issue. Another important factor is that the "guy na soji guy".

Lesson learnt.

Lastly, if you don't have any of the documents kunzo mentioned, don't bother to come. You will not be allowed to write the test.

What did they ask you during that chat?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
yody:
wow, SUCCESSFUL!!!, both chat and test…...I owe God everything, thanks Mr Kunzo, God bless you sir.

Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
GetAvenue:

Nothing really. We talked mostly about my CGPA on my cv. He didn't like it. Later, he asked why I chose banking not national assembly. The question emanated from the CGPA issue. Everything revolved round my CGPA On my cv.
I think the guy just wanted to see how confident the applicant was. I know 3 applicants including myself interviewed by the guy that passed the chat. Although some people failed but not failed by the guy so it depends on who you chat with that will determine the questions you will be asked.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
kaka22:

Lesson learnt.

Thanks for the Eye-opener.Mine too is there sha but If I was the one he confronted, I'll humbly divert the issue oo with some sweet-smooth-talking.smiles
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dahveydson:
I've responded.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
kaka22:

I've responded.

Thanks, Replied.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
OversightTM:
Hello Kunzo, I strongly believe you're doing as much as you can to help us all on here.
We know it's a whole lot of work you're taking up for yourself but please do well to reply those of us who are just sending in our cvs.
If you want us to exercise a little more patience please tell us and don't ignore us.

Best Regards,
George Samuel.

Sorry bros, i have stopped submitting cv for people.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

Hello sir, hope you submitted mine?please help a bro
Re: UBA Recruiting by gentlesanmi: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ridwan123(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
I sent my CV since 27th January. Olanrewaju Ridwan
Re: UBA Recruiting by OversightTM(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

It's okay, thanks anyways
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gracelite: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Mr. Kunzo I sent my c. V to for like two weeks now yet no response. It's gracelitecomputers@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Anybody in for the test this a.m?...Mr Kunzo, your people are here
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Gheritage:
Anybody in for the test this a.m?...Mr Kunzo, your people are here

Pls call my mobile when you are done, am seriously busy now.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by mrbizmart: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Hello Kunzo, please I sent an email to you regarding a little enquiry. I would appreciate your kind response at your earliest convenience sir. My email is: mrbizmart@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
kunzo:

Pls call my mobile when you are done, am seriously busy now.

Best of luck
Boss, what's up?
How's today going?
I'm loyal OK, yet waiting for an invite.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Samtobh:

Boss, what's up?
How's today going?
I'm loyal OK, yet waiting for an invite.

Hold unto the lord.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by yody: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mr kunzo, my friend got the text to come today, he has been at the reception since morning,he went to ease himself, before coming back, they have taken others upstairs.his name is Olanipekn Ibrahim, pls help sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
yody:
Mr kunzo, my friend got the text to come today, he has been at the reception since morning,he went to ease himself, before coming back, they have taken others upstairs.his name is Olanipekn Ibrahim, pls help sir

That's serious. let me go and see him then

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.