Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138882 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by azz19: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
kunzo:

Why did you apply in the first instance?
I got into it unexpectedly didn't know it will turn out this way. Anyways all the best to applicants.
Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
kunzo:

I think have said this before that, make sure you have all the credentilas, you have denied somebody else the opportunity.

I av all d credentials and av submitted my CV to u since 25th of January, and am yet to get an inivite.i asked for a confirmation but u haven't replied me. meanwhile pple I submitted before av gotten invite.l should I keep hoping?
Re: UBA Recruiting by OversightTM(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good evening Mr. Kunzo ,I submitted my cv to you on 27th of Jan. I'd like to know if you've submitted it.
Re: UBA Recruiting by bg12: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=kunzo post=42648841][/quote]Mr kunzo pls I sent my cv to u. my email is bgiwa12@gmail.com. Giwa oyebode. thank you sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good day Mr Kunzo,
I sent my CV to your mail since Jan. 27th and havent gotten a reply nor an interview invite.Please help sir.
God bless you.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dainikel(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mr kunzo big ups to the gr8 job U putting up here! Tho I haven't gotten the invite yet I guess cos I submitted on the 26th. I just wanna wish everyone writing the test on mon & tues the very best. Be at your best & its all gonna be a success story!
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm rilli sad for a very silly error I ddnt know was on my cv. And I saw wen @kunzo was complainin about date of birth and class of degree. Mine was I ddnt put my class of degree. I feel hurt.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Kookny(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
kunzo:

Why did you apply in the first instance?

Hello Sir,

Please my email is kookny86@gmail.com

I sent my CV to your email on the 26th of January.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kingstonfaith(f): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Goodeven Mr, kunzo,can one still send her c.v to you,i have hnd
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 1:46am On Feb 08, 2016
It's not to that extent... that doesn't really mean to have it on ur CV once you can tender ur required credentials...THESE ARE STRICTLY THE UBA REQUIREMENTS...ONCE YOU CANNOT PROVIDE ALL THESE...PLS, DON'T DISTURB MR KUNZO...these are the criteria-Age, strictly 27, O'level Strictly Original, NYSC Cert. or the Exemption Letter, 2passport photo-graph, CV, Birth cert. and Degree (Minimum 2:2) Statement of ur degree result is accepted..
gmacnoms:
I'm rilli sad for a very silly error I ddnt know was on my cv. And I saw wen @kunzo was complainin about date of birth and class of degree. Mine was I ddnt put my class of degree. I feel hurt.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Samtobh:
Good day Mr Kunzo,
I sent my CV to your mail since Jan. 27th and havent gotten a reply nor an interview invite.Please help sir.
God bless you.
Mr.Kunzo,
Please help
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Gheritage:
It's not to that extent... that doesn't really mean to have it on ur CV once you can tender ur required credentials...THESE ARE STRICTLY THE UBA REQUIREMENTS...ONCE YOU CANNOT PROVIDE ALL THESE...PLS, DON'T DISTURB MR KUNZO...these are the criteria-Age, strictly 27, O'level Strictly Original, NYSC Cert. or the Exemption Letter, 2passport photo-graph, CV, Birth cert. and Degree (Minimum 2:2) Statement of ur degree result is accepted..
I believ he ddnt submit mine because dere was no class of degree
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2016
gmacnoms:
I believ he ddnt submit mine because dere was no class of degree
I have a first class degree, just clocked 25, finished NYSC with all credentials needed and no invite still.
So, chill bro.
We are still in the same shoes, at least for now.Praying God should touch the hearts of those involved to call me too .
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Samtobh:

I have a first class degree, just clocked 25, finished NYSC with all credentials needed and no invite still.
So, chill bro.
We are still in the same shoes, at least for now.Praying God should touch the hearts of those involved to call me too .
samtobh, I read ur profile and posts a while ago o. Mehn, I pray God blesses You soon with a mega, because with ur class of degree, I neva thot u'd even lluk for a job o. But with d way u r hunting, u'll get gr8 one soon in Jesus name. U r blessed broda

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2016
gmacnoms:
samtobh, I read ur profile and posts a while ago o. Mehn, I pray God blesses You soon with a mega, because with ur class of degree, I neva thot u'd even lluk for a job o. But with d way u r hunting, u'll get gr8 one soon in Jesus name. U r blessed broda
Amen brother.
Thanks a lot.
Sending you a PM right away. Such a great way to start my day. cheesy
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Samtobh:

Amen brother.
Thanks a lot.
Sending you a PM right away. Such a great way to start my day. cheesy
can't wait to hav a 1st class pal wink

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Samtobh:

So, chill bro.
Favour is urs in Jesus name. Not just better job, but great job await u. Receive ur blessings

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by seviclothier: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Where are Mr Kunzo people in d hall? N also will like to know d Mr Kunzo- d man of heart of gold.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2016
indomienoodles:

Favour is urs in Jesus name. Not just better job, but great job await u. Receive ur blessings
AmennnnnnnnnnnnI Receive
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2016
seviclothier:
Where are Mr Kunzo people in d hall? N also will like to know d Mr Kunzo- d man of heart of gold.
Kunzo follower in d building bro
Re: UBA Recruiting by gabrieliheko222(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Please are they still accepting cvs?? Am asking for a friend... I already wrote the test and 1st interview. ..got an invite for the second one
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
indomienoodles:

Kunzo follower in d building bro

you are all welcome.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

you are all welcome.
Thanks boss. We will appreciate if you can just show up and declare yourself... grin
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Thanks bro, I hope to see u
Re: UBA Recruiting by mickybabs: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

you are all welcome.

greetings.... Men just got to sit down patiently and keep observing. #Smiles. Mr Kunzo let's sight you oo pls. you r wonderful.
Re: UBA Recruiting by yody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Mr kunzo, I am your number 1 fan on Nairaland, am in the building too, thanks so much sir, you are blessed
Re: UBA Recruiting by flyfit(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Hello kunzo... I am in owerri.... can u pls help me too
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Please sir, out of ur busy schedule, I want to meet u in person. Am @ d head office for my test.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Ismahael:
Please sir, out of ur busy schedule, I want to meet u in person. Am @ d head office for my test.

I will show up now.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

I will show up now.
Standing ovation for the boss. We await ur presence His Excellency grin grin grin
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

you are all welcome.
Top of the morning to you boss.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
kunzo:

I will show up now.
You don show?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.