Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138881 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
paulGrundy:

Where you among those that sat at the extreme end of the class?
mine was on tuesday not wednesday.
Re: UBA Recruiting by paulGrundy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
pwettyaura:
mine was on tuesday not wednesday.

Same day with mine too. I probably guessed right, Ruth wrote the number on a small board and asked a girl to call it when she gets her papers. A guy who didn't bring his weac certificate that argued over his age with one of the HR was told to do so too. Some persons whose names were not on the list, sat at the extreme end of the right. I have a photographic memory, so I know what am talking about. I have a clear picture of you in my memory right now.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
paulGrundy:

Same day with mine too. I probably guessed right, Ruth wrote the number on a small board and asked a girl to call it when she gets her papers. A guy who didn't bring his weac certificate that argued over his age with one of the HR was told to do so too. Some persons whose names were not on the list, sat at the extreme end of the right. I have a photographic memory, so I know what am talking about. I have a clear picture of you in my memory right now.

What was your number on the day of the panel interview?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
paulGrundy:

yeah...u right..i went to do an affidavit and i came back..
Re: UBA Recruiting by paulGrundy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dahveydson:

What was your number on the day of the panel interview?

666 and yours?
Re: UBA Recruiting by petiteee(f): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
paulGrundy:

Its like that, sometimes we don't really have a clue of the ones who care about us. Am the shy type but am not a stalker. After you came back you sat at the front and was discussing with the other girls about your journey from Ibadan down there to marina, you said you left home early by around 5am, I was staring at you all that time.
canboth , you chat privatly and stop making m jealous of preetyaura grin She sounds quite pretty tho. I bet she is. So dude, don't dull wink and don't derail our thread tongue
Re: UBA Recruiting by Excellergroup(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
@SolomonGrundy PaulGrundy, U dull ursef finish come here dey form Jagaban. That you guyz were actually there for a different mission(Aptitude Test) doesn't mean you couldn't have created an On-the-Spot mission of "chyking" her grin. But wait o, is it the same Ibadan girl ? cos i also wrote mine same day, same time and same venue undecided. Bros, i no dey try spoil your runs o. Na joke i dey grin. Success everyone

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by chimeziepaul: 4:46am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=kunzo post=42978898]

Hello kunzo,
Please how about experienced, any idea?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2016
paulGrundy:

Its like that, sometimes we don't really have a clue of the ones who care about us. Am the shy type but am not a stalker. After you came back you sat at the front and was discussing with the other girls about your journey from Ibadan down there to marina, you said you left home early by around 5am, I was staring at you all that time.
u are mistaken ooo bro paul...i didnt come from ibadan o..maybe u're already mixing us up...send ur bbm pin to prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com...let me see u.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2016
kunzo:

That number is not correct, give me your mail address let me inbox you the correct one.
mrkunzo gud morning...i sent u a mail already..u havent replied.
Re: UBA Recruiting by paulGrundy(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2016
pwettyaura:
u are mistaken ooo bro paul...i didnt come from ibadan o..maybe u're already mixing us up...send ur bbm pin to prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com...let me see u.

I never do chat/aptitude test and interview, you dey tell me make I resume work. I base in Lagos, Ibadan is a very far place to work oh, considering transportation costs and ernomous efforts that would be put into it.

Just lemme know my stand first before exchange of contacts.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2016
paulGrundy:

I never do chat/aptitude test and interview, you dey tell me make I resume work. I base in Lagos, Ibadan is a very far place to work oh, considering transportation costs and ernomous efforts that would be put into it.

Just lemme know my stand first before exchange of contacts.
I said i am not from ibadan ...d lady u assume to be frm ib wasnt me.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2016
pwettyaura:
mrkunzo gud morning...i sent u a mail already..u havent replied.

Sent to your box.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunzo:

I understand your plight bros, i have pushed a lot of names to HCM and still following up on the invite. However, the most painful part is that, many people are just send their cv for fun and when they receive message for test, they will still be sending me pm that they can't come to lagos and if they can reschedule the test to their state of residence. People are jeopardizing my effort and i can't forward any cv to ruth again.

I have received a lot of mails this morning alone, i wouldn't know your own unless you give your name.

God bless ur efforts Mr kunzo, i am based n lag and av still not gotten an invite for d test. submitted since 25th of January. seems u submitted for most peeps outside lag. am n lag, av waited all to no avail and am still waiting. please help out. My name is Adeoye Charity. sent a reminder to ur mail this morning. Tnk u
Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunzo:

I understand your plight bros, i have pushed a lot of names to HCM and still following up on the invite. However, the most painful part is that, many people are just send their cv for fun and when they receive message for test, they will still be sending me pm that they can't come to lagos and if they can reschedule the test to their state of residence. People are jeopardizing my effort and i can't forward any cv to ruth again.

I have received a lot of mails this morning alone, i wouldn't know your own unless you give your name.

Re: UBA Recruiting by Bis1234(f): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunzo:

Are you IBRAHIM AYODELE EMMANUEL?

Please@kunzo,I sent my CV kindly help confirm if u av forwarded it.thanks.
I await a response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.