Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138546 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by chijen(f): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Gdaftn Mr kunzo, do I stand a chance of applying and been called? I'm above 30 yrs of age and desperately need a job. I reside in Abuja for now but don't mind relocating to East. If it's possible, I can send my cv. Tnx. Though, I have experience in Administration and customer service.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kaka22, any show?
Re: UBA Recruiting by ocholawealth(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=kunzo post=43000222]

Sent to your box.[/quote
Pls has Benue conducted their test?
Re: UBA Recruiting by PrinceRhaeger: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
congrats to those invited for the next stage, wish you all the best of luck. I actually got a regret mail from UBA. So, I'm moving on to the next one. No time. Thanks Mr. Kunzo for the opportunity once again. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
congrats to those invited for the next stage, wish you all the best of luck. I actually got a regret mail from UBA. So, I'm moving on to the next one. No time. Thanks Mr. Kunzo for the opportunity once again. Cheers.

Wow. Bro when did you get the mail?
Re: UBA Recruiting by DivineKayy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
Regret mail after 1st interview...Dts sad. Better days ahead
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
DivineKayy:

Regret mail after 1st interview...Dts sad. Better days ahead

You got it too?
Re: UBA Recruiting by DivineKayy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

You got it too?
Nope...had my interview just yesterday
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
DivineKayy:

Nope...had my interview just yesterday

Alright. Hope it well....
Re: UBA Recruiting by paulGrundy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:

When did u do your interview?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:

So pathetic! nevertheless, you've done your best and i really salute your courage. UBA recruitment is so serious these days and it will take the glory of God for somebody to make it to the last level.

Best of luck. pls drop your full name

2 Likes

Re: UBA Recruiting by Chukwee05: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunzo:

So pathetic! nevertheless, you've done your best and i really salute your courage. UBA recruitment is so serious these days and it will take the glory of God for somebody to make it to the last level.

Mr kunzo,im here again,i have been begging you since 26th of January. U can go through the thread. It's well
Re: UBA Recruiting by PrinceRhaeger: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
paulGrundy:

When did u do your interview?
last week Thursday
Re: UBA Recruiting by PrinceRhaeger: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

Wow. Bro when did you get the mail?
yesterday, I think.
Re: UBA Recruiting by urchbarbie(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
pls explain sir
paulGrundy:
Hmm I smell PR stunt. Rumour deflection tactics.
Re: UBA Recruiting by PrinceRhaeger: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunzo:

I dropped my full name in your mailbox Mr. Kunzo. Hope its okay.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
yesterday, I think.

Alright. All the best man.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Eseose9:

Lol He asked for someone else Number, and you they give am your own?
Not that sis,
Its just for the powerful man in the thread to notice me too.
Since January till now , no show.
#ItShallBeWell
Re: UBA Recruiting by Eseose9(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Samtobh:
Not that sis, Its just for the powerful man in the thread to notice me too. Since January till now , no show. #ItShallBeWell
Amen
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:
Kaka22, any show?
No.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
kaka22:

No.

Ok then, we wait.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Samtobh:
Not that sis, Its just for the powerful man in the thread to notice me too. Since January till now , no show. #ItShallBeWell
Am still following up bros.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by eddiemei(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2016
@ Mr Kunzo...Gud am.
I really want to tnx u for the help u hv been rendering to mankind. May God bless U,Amen.
Am writing frm Edo State n hv been following this thread,though a silent reader
Plz sir,i want to inquire if those called for training skool starting on d 22 will get text message invite stating other informations needed. And if they re to get d message hw soon?...
Tnx in anticipation, God bless!!!
Re: UBA Recruiting by lordliri(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2016
its easy because its all contracted appointments, UBA has been restructuring and they have been employing peeps as contract staff for close to 6 months now.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2016
eddiemei:
@ Mr Kunzo...Gud am.
I really want to tnx u for the help u hv been rendering to mankind. May God bless U,Amen.
Am writing frm Edo State n hv been following this thread,though a silent reader
Plz sir,i want to inquire if those called for training skool starting on d 22 will get text message invite stating other informations needed. And if they re to get d message hw soon?...
Tnx in anticipation, God bless!!!

Yes, you will get message for training with all the informations needed. Although, feeding and accommodation allowance would be provided.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by eddiemei(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2016
kunzo:

Yes, you will get message for training with all the informations needed. Although, feeding and accommodation allowance would be provided.

Tnx Sir,...Plz hw soon cause am due to be in Lagos by Friday so I can prepare accordingly..
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Chukwee05:
Mr kunzo,im here again,i have been begging you since 26th of January. U can go through the thread. It's well

Bros cool down, am not in HR unit and not the one sending messages. I have log submitted your name
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2016
eddiemei:

Tnx Sir,...Plz hw soon cause am due to be in Lagos by Friday so I can prepare accordingly..

So far you have been called for training on 22 , pls don't wait till you receive another message before you come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.