Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25342 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ladykolly(f): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Nobody forced anyone here 2 wish him a birthday msg...so if u nt wishing him, then don't nd stop bringin out big deals 4rm d pasted.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Abtecha(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
happy birthday Sir.... I love you
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HopeAlive14(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy Birthday, Pastor Chris.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by dualsurvey: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
menxer:
Hahahahahahahaha

It depends on the method you use, it can be any number, but if you talk of perfection in the mystical and metaphysical sense of it, 9 is the number.

Add or multiply any series of numbers, multiply by 9,
Add the digits of the final answer,
You still get your 9
grin

That's where we get the saying "a cat with 9 lives"
grin
Forget mystical or metaphysical, on the seventh day, God perfected the work of creation and he rested. In God's dictionary, 7 means perfection. Or is mystical or metaphysical greater than the creator of heaven and earth?
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideaz: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy Birthday Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome!!! You are certainly a life changer and a huge blessing to this world. Many around the world has benefited immeasurably from your coming. The knowledge of God shall cover the world as waters cover the sea!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Smooyis:

Was he the one that divorced his wife or his wife that divorced him. As a Christian or pastor, you can be divorced, sued to court, slapped, ridiculed, and all you can think of, but you cannot do any of these to others. Please let us understand the things of God more clearly rather than rushing to malign or insult the personality of men of God because of the situation they go through.

Happy birthday dear pastor.

Just shut up, if he was behaving well and not abusing his wife, why would the wife not divorce him. Take seat jor. Praise singer, be there living in poverty while he gets away with your money and lives his lavish lifestyle.
Sycophant.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
nellyalph:
Happy birthday sir, I love you. You have moved the gospel globally(Myanmar, Singapore, Brazil, India, Arab emirates e.t.c. places where we taught with human brains were not possible. I celebrate you today.

Meanwhile, pls let's stop replying to some fish brains. Pastor Chris' matter is too high for them. They cannot just comprehend it. Its not today they started and they won't end today, these kind of people are needed for our success. Somebody is asking how many e don help Like seriously?? What a dump question!

You forgot to mention he also expanded his business globally.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
eureka:
Happy Birthday Dad, Pastor, Teacher, friend, Man of God. I love you so much.

Thank you for changing my life. You taught Gods word like I would never have known it, spoke Gods word on my life over the years, loved me thru my pastors and leaders. You showed me what heaven is like on earth. Could go on and on.

I appreciate you sir and wish you many more years of increased grace and strength to do the work of the ministry and fulfil your destiny in God.

HBD Pastor sir. God bless you Sir.

He taught Gods words and was allegedly abusing and cheating on the wife. grin
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by menxer: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2015
dualsurvey:
Forget mystical or metaphysical, on the seventh day, God perfected the work of creation and he rested. In God's dictionary, 7 means perfection. Or is mystical or metaphysical greater than the creator of heaven and earth?

Like I said it depends on the method you use.

Come to think of it, is God not a mystical being?

Or it beats your imagination that there is more than your christian indoctrination has room to accommodate. grin
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Smooyis(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

Just shut up, if he was behaving well and not abusing his wife, why would the wife not divorce him. Take seat jor. Praise singer, be there living in poverty while he gets away with your money and lives his lavish lifestyle.
Sycophant.

Hey, you don't have to get out of character and resort to insult just because you want to make a point. I am not a member of Christ embassy or have I ever attended the church or any of their programmes. I only opined what I think is expected of a Christian couple under a very tense atmosphere.

Believing pastor anita should not have gone for the jugular in form of divorce is not to absolve pastor Chris of whatever allegations his wife must have levelled against him. I did not intend to trivialise such allegations either.

We all need forgiveness. Wether perpetrators or victims, we all stand in helpless need of God's divine forgiveness. In other words, I need to forgive others because I also need to be forgiven.

Think about all these carefully and stop being angry about nothing.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by alexanderdeg: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
HBD sir ,
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jenavism44: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
happy birthday sir

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Smooyis:

Hey, you don't have to get out of character and resort to insult just because you want to make a point. I am not a member of Christ embassy or have I ever attended the church or any of their programmes. I only opined what I think is expected of a Christian couple under a very tense atmosphere.

Believing pastor anita should not have gone for the jugular in form of divorce is not to absolve pastor Chris of whatever allegations his wife must have levelled against him. I did not intend to trivialise such allegations either.

We all need forgiveness. Wether perpetrators or victims, we all stand in helpless need of God's divine forgiveness. In other words, I need to forgive others because I also need to be forgiven.

Think about all these carefully and stop being angry about nothing.

What do you mean she shouldn't have divorced a man that allegedly abused and cheated on her for years. If that man was a man that truly practiced what he preached he shouldn't be frolicking with his female church members and doing it as openly as he did. Anita helped him expand his church , she wouldn't do so if she didn't love him and wanted to save the marriage, but since chris thought he is a Demi God and therefore infallible, he continued in his alleged evil ways.
Infidelity is a ground for divorce, even the church supports that.
He as a so called ' pastor ' should know that unless he is a hypocrite.
Anita must have sought all grounds of reconciliation before resorting to divorce, but his egomaniacal nature will not allow him repent appropriately to respect the sanctity of his marriage.
If Anita cheated on him like he did to her, he would have left her from day one.
Stop praise singing chris he should go and clean up his life than posing here looking for 100likes for his birthday. Tsk.
So rest your case.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Lordgel: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday to Mr and Pastor "masturbation is not a sin" grin
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by iconics: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Happy Birthday to my Pastor and Grand Commander of the LoveWorld Nation. Thank you Sir for your consistent courage in doing what you know, consistent with the Word. I love you Pastor Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nellyalph: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

You forgot to mention he also expanded his business globally.

You are in Nigeria where there are many pastors, churches, crusades, conventions, conferences and seminars. There are countries/islands where this gospel has not reached to. Preaching the gospel is God's business and God's business is you and i's business. So yes, its also pastor Chris' business.

Are you happy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nellyalph: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

What do you mean she shouldn't have divorced a man that allegedly abused and cheated on her for years. If that man was a man that truly practiced what he preached he shouldn't be frolicking with his female church members and doing it as openly as he did. Anita helped him expand his church , she wouldn't do so if she didn't love him and wanted to save the marriage, but since chris thought he is a Demi God and therefore infallible, he continued in his alleged evil ways.
Anita must have sought all grounds of reconciliation before resorting to divorce, but his egomaniacal nature will not allow him repent appropriately to respect the sanctity of his marriage.
If Anita cheated on him like he did to her, he would have left her from day one.
Stop praise singing chris he should go and clean up his life than posing here looking for 100likes for his birthday. Tsk.
So rest your case.

Pastor Chris' personal assistant. You were there when he was "frolicking" his female members.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
nellyalph:

You are in Nigeria where there are many pastors, churches, crusades, conventions, conferences and seminars. There are countries/islands where this gospel has not reached to. Preaching the gospel is God's business and God's business is you and i's business. So yes, its also pastor Chris' business.

Are you happy now

Classic grin
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
My Mum once told me how "Youths For Christ" was birthed in Ekpoma under d leadership of Pastor Chris. They came under heavy attack and criticism 4rm students and school authorities but they couldn't stop the Man of God. "Youths For Christ" later came to be known as the "Believers LoveWorld" with a vision that lives on. Am glad to be identified with this vision. PASTOR CHRIS! ...worth hearing.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunsky29(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abbeyme:
Hope my birthday would make front page on December 29th
dec 29..bro its me n u o..holla at me on whatsap.
07064390960 december 29th sure for us
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
nellyalph:

Pastor Chris' personal assistant. You were there when he was "frolicking" his female members.

People like you are the ones that impregnate girls during night vigil. Just sit down and shut up.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by dualsurvey: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
menxer:

Like I said it depends on the method you use.

Come to think of it, is God not a mystical being?

Or it beats your imagination that there is more than your christian indoctrination has room to accommodate. grin
Smiles! Dnt mind me jare, just trying to package the day ni.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nellyalph: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

People like you are the ones that impregnate girls during night vigil. Just sit down and shut up.

I can sit down and shut up but can you No!!! Because pastor Chris matter feeds and clothes you. Its like you cannot do without it. You are just angry at him for nothing!!!! You don't attend Christ embassy, so why does his matter concern you? Until you have achieved 1/100 of the things he has done, the lives he has changed, the souls he snatched from the kingdom of darkness and brought into His marvelous light, just until then you will be worthy of my replies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
nellyalph:

I can sit down and shut up but can you No!!! Because pastor Chris matter feeds and clothes you. Its like you cannot do without it. You are just angry at him for nothing!!!! You don't attend Christ embassy, so why does his matter concern you? Until you have achieved 1/100 of the things he has done, the lives he has changed, the souls he snatched from the kingdom of darkness and brought into His marvelous light, just until then you will be worthy of my replies.

Gbam
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fejikudz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
omophilip:

Lemme educate you a little since its obvious you are not informed.
Ask Frank Edward, ask Eben, ask Jahdiel, ask Ralph who he just gave #100Million to some weeks ago.
Ask the widows in Benin, ask the over 2000 children he feeds and send to school everyday in the inner city mission. Ask the destitute in Zimbabwe. I can go on and on. Since you don't know who he has helped go and ask those people. We are not in the business of shouting to the world when we give out half bag of rice to few people.
We change life real good
You get time to reply some people o.. just leave them and their opinion
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fejikudz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday to this great man of GOD

Not a member of your church, but you've made a great impact to nigeria and the world as a whole..

I know youth your preaching have impacted and brought out of the streets.. You are a huge blessing to the world..

I CELEBRATE YOU SIR
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Precisco(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday sir i tap into the grace of celebration[img]Happy birthday sir i tap into the grace of celebration[/img]Happy birthday sir i tap into the grace of celebration
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
nellyalph:

I dont usually reply to morons but just take this home, the reason why Africa is still backwards Is because they depend on fake miracles for success. The White people that brought Christianity to us don't rely on brainwashers in the name of pastors for success.
Your so called pastoR chris is just a good business man, making millions from your tithe, filling you with unattainable promises, teaching one thing and doing the complete negative opposite.
No body is in darkness, you decide whether to be in darkness or in light, no human being has the right to take you away from darkness cos God did not put u there in the first place.
Chris is just a business man making money from clueless followers like you. He is worth $50 million, how much are you worth. He knows money is power and that's why he will do anything to get it. That is why he thinks he is untouchable, he feels he can cheat and abuse his wife and claim man of God. We are watching more truth about him will unravel, it's a matter of time.
You lot stink. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by compujyde: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

So rest your case.

how do you know he cheated on her. He expressly denied it that he cheated. I think the problem was that he did not give her the place she deserves and not only that, he turned a blind eye when others were being rude and disrespectful to her.

Anyway, i think the lady clearly endured alot. She now looks like someone who's found new life.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
craziebone:

how do you know he cheated on her. He expressly denied it that he cheated. I think the problem was that he did not give her the place she deserves and not only that, he turned a blind eye when others were being rude and disrespectful to her.

Anyway, i think the lady clearly endured alot. She now looks like someone who's found new life.

Every cheater denies it, do you expect him to agree he cheated even though he was accused of it. Anita must have experienced a lot in the hands of that man. She does not strike me as someone that will want to publicly divorce a man like that without resorting to ways to seek reconciliation first.
Obviously nothing worked and in order to save her self from lifelong trauma in chris hands she resorted to being emancipated from him.
And the unbelievable thing he did was to paint her so dirty in the public and allow people ridicule her while seeking exaltation from his followers, who does that, let alone a so called man of God as he proclaims.
That woman is the mother of your children, why push her In the mud, is he chris a saint.
God does not have ego , but his is just insane. I attended this mans church briefly and I carry my shoe for hand run commot. Wetin I see ehh, only God will judge. Nobody in tht church is genuine. Let me stop here for now.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
fejikudz:
Happy birthday to this great man of GOD

Not a member of your church, but you've made a great impact to nigeria and the world as a whole..

I know youth your preaching have impacted and brought out of the streets.. You are a huge blessing to the world..

I CELEBRATE YOU SIR

Celebrate God not a mere mortal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? / Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.