Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25432 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by tezza: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR ,GLORIOUS THINGS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN OF YOU. THANK YOU SIR FOR IMPARTING THE WORD OF GOD TO US . I LOVE SIR HAVE A LOVELY CELEBRATION
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

Every cheater denies it, do you expect him to agree he cheated even though he was accused of it. Anita must have experienced a lot in the hands of that man. She does not strike me as someone that will want to publicly divorce a man like that without resorting to ways to seek reconciliation first.
Obviously nothing worked and in order to save her self from lifelong trauma in chris hands she resorted to being emancipated from him.
And the unbelievable thing he did was to paint her so dirty in the public and allow people ridicule her while seeking exaltation from his followers, who does that, let alone a so called man of God as he proclaims.
That woman is the mother of your children, why push her In the mud, is he chris a saint.
God does not have ego , but his is just insane. I attended this mans church briefly and I carry my shoe for hand run commot. Wetin I see ehh, only God will judge. Nobody in tht church is genuine. Let me stop here for now.

i still think for him to come out in the open and deny it like he did in that video, means he actually didn't cheat with another woman. There are those close to him and would have known it. That would drastically reduce his membership. But haven said that, it is important to note that it is not only when you cheat on your wife you are being unfair to her. When you don't give her the backing that she deserves, that could be a more devastating thing to do to your wife.

In fact, cheating on your wife stems from not even giving her the backing she deserves.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

Every cheater denies it, do you expect him to agree he cheated even though he was accused of it. Anita must have experienced a lot in the hands of that man. She does not strike me as someone that will want to publicly divorce a man like that without resorting to ways to seek reconciliation first.
Obviously nothing worked and in order to save her self from lifelong trauma in chris hands she resorted to being emancipated from him.
And the unbelievable thing he did was to paint her so dirty in the public and allow people ridicule her while seeking exaltation from his followers, who does that, let alone a so called man of God as he proclaims.
That woman is the mother of your children, why push her In the mud, is he chris a saint.
God does not have ego , but his is just insane. I attended this mans church briefly and I carry my shoe for hand run commot. Wetin I see ehh, only God will judge. Nobody in tht church is genuine. Let me stop here for now.

so what are the things you saw?
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobleman4l(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday pastor sir. We celebrate you today and always. Thank you for teaching me the word of God. The grace upon your life sir is on the increase and more revelation of word of God to us as we continue taking the divine presence of God to the nations of the world. Happy birthday sir I love you.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jenavism44: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
LOVEWORLD SAT BREAKING NEW: 26 THINGS ABOUT REV DR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PhD... Pastor Chris had an early Childhood encounter with Jesus Christ and on or before the age of 15, he already began his ministry. 2. Pastor Chris found his purpose for living pretty early in life and embarked on his journey without distraction. 3. Pastor Chris Speaks in tongue more than his neighbours in faith; a deep truth learnt from Apostle Paul which has made his Journey a Smart Option. 4. Pastor Chris is Selfless and Lavishly Invests in the gospel to the tune of billions. 5. Pastor Chris is viewed as one of the Richest Men in the World, yet he lives only on 5% percent of his income whilst putting 95% of it into the gospel and projects that see to human development. 6. Pastor Chris is viewed as a very debonair man, in fact many think he is too handsome to be in human frame, yet you will cry if you ever get to see his knees because of the impact of unlimited kneeling in the place of prayer. 7. Pastor Chris is the First African Pastor to own a 24hour Gospel Satellite TV station reaching the world from Africa. 8. Pastor Chris’ operation in the revelation of God’s word, demonstration of the anointing, and Relationship with the Holy Spirit is a wonder which is uncommon in any man of God since modern history of the Church. 9. Pastor Chris became the first and only worldwide Pastor who has proven the wonder of the use of technology in running a global evangelism and ministry operation in very fascinating scope. 10. Pastor Chris premiered “Future Africa Leaders Awards” (FALA)in 2014; an honour platform to develop and challenge the new world of extraordinary Leaders for the next future of Africa, under “Chris Oyakhilome Foundation”. 11. Pastor Chris is the Owner of Yookos; The fastest growing social media network in the world which is built with security wares that disallow profane and explicit contents. 12. In 2007, Pastor Chris made a Legendary teaching which provided a timeless insights and infallible truth about “Nationhood” beyond what Geographers and Social Scientist ever knew or thought: a lesson to the United Nations. 13. INNER CITY mission is a global mission outreach platform for indigent Children and families by Christ Embassy which provides the best welfare packages in the world to the beneficiaries at exclusive rate. 14. Pastor Chris has raised the greatest music force in the world and Christ Embassy has the largest music and creative/performing arts dynasty in the world. Are you still there?,,Let's move on 15. Christ Embassy has some of the billionaires in the world as members and pastors. Some of the greatest Music Legends in the world are members and leaders in the Church also Eg SINACH 16. Christ Embassy is a Pacesetter Church in the whole world. 17. Pastor Chris is the greatest teacher of the Bible alive. 18. Everyone who associates with Pastor Chris becomes a huge success. 19. Christ Embassy owns one of the largest internet multimedia platform and App content factory in the world. 20. Pastor Chris is a Professor of Theology and holds a PhD in Pneumatology-a study of the Holy Spirit and other Celestial Beings. 21. Pastor Chris holds global services which are beamed Live to teeming audience across 7 Continents of the World at a time through satellite and web technology. His TV stations, media contents and Multimedia platforms are some of the best in the world. 22. Pastor Chris owns multiple platforms that are amongst the biggest employers of Labour in the world. His Satellite and Cable TV channels reach over a half of the world’s population on daily basis. 23. Christ Embassy has some of the best set and stage designs in the world 24. LCA-LoveWorld Convocation Arena is a popping edifice at the Church’s World Headquarter, buiLt WiThOuT piLLaRs; a building that has only one of its’ kind of Africa, making it one of the wondrous Architectural Lustre in the world. 25. Pastor Chris’ Residence in his country home Nigeria is Called “White House”; a simple but uncommon eye popping structure occupying a landmark point at at highbrow neighbourhood in Lagos Nigeria. 26. Pastor chris is the author of the world best selling Daily Devotional Rhapsody Of Realities translated in 642 languages of the world and still counting. Johnny Ugochukwu Devoted's photo.

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jenavism44: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Prior to this time,i decided not to say anything about Rev.Dr.chris.oyakhilome(phd.D.sc,D.D) birthday,because words are not enough to express it,unless i will use ethereal words,words beyond this world,Which will be too high for the men of the senses,so i decided to keep quiet,i was tired of keeping quiet,after the hiatus of some hours i thought to say something about my mentor,Rev.chris is the replica of Jehovah first born son,he is excellence personified,a man anointed by God, to expand and increase when being criticised,a man who got the world attention when face with trial,even the foetus in the womb know pastor chris,because he taught his members to read rhapsody of realities to their foetus when being pregnant,he is a man of wisdom and knowledge,a man who does not recognise challenges,a man who does not live by people opinions but by God's opinion.a man who has reached all the territories of the world for Jesus.a man who is living 100 years ahead of his mates in respect to achievements,a man full of joy and laughter,a man whose smile heals the sick,prophecy said saviours shall come upon mount zion,Rev.chris is one of the saviour(Jesus) of our days,he is the fulfilment of prophecy,no wonder he was born on the 7th,7 symbolize perfection,he is excellence personified.happy chrismas to you,today is your mass.together with your name is chrismas,happy chrismas to the world great illuminator,people who criticized Rev.chris.are myopic,how can one criticise success?,only failures criticise success,while success ignore failure.the tattlers and meddlers are all failures,and nepios,dont you understand?this man we are talking about is the symbol of success,it took 1000 years for missionaries to reach some parts of the world but took him only 10years to reach all the territories of the world,it took same 10years for his book to be number 1 devotional worldwide,he is an icon of success,all that ever associated with him were made success,he is one of the world riches,you may argue with me,but let my shock you by elusidating and elaborating on what i enpassantly abdurated,though this statement is tendentious but your perspicacity of this statement can attenuate and thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,Rev.chris is one of the world richest,not only as a pastor but as a person,it is not what someone accumulate or possess that determined your riches but how much you have give out,he has distribute 500millions of rhapsodies of realities,multiply it by #150,he has held several conference that worth millions of dollar,if he should accumulate them he would have build 100 universities and buy 10 private jets,he is an icon of success and excellence personified,those that criticise him are just jobless,they are looking for means to while away their time and to forget about their miserable lives,doctor,bankers,scientist,even truck pusher dont even have time to excoriate any one,its only lazy unemployed people that turn to their phones and start criticing and denegrating man of God like Rev.chris ,you are not even afraid,a whole man of God,i am not surprise if you where in Jesus days,you would have being among people who spat on Jesus,criticising Rev.chris.is criticing Jesus,the teachings and lifestyles of Jesus offended a whole lot of people like you,but that didnt made him fake and false,those who believed in him are now glorified,how will you feel if you see Rev.chris in Heaven after criticing him,that is if you repent,because those who criticise the truth will not make heaven and those who refuse to love people like Rev.chris.it time to be wise and put away foolishness and childishness,mature people dont criticise rather they optimize their skills to thwart any situations that tend to engender acrimony,no wonder they say"empty vessel make the loudest noise",Rev.chris is not someone you denegrate,because every body including you is benefiting from him in one way or the other,you play our songs in your church,you receive our devotional free,even some pastors including yours gain understanding from Rev.chris teachings.even for you to have Rev.chris in Nigeria is even a blessing itself.therefore put away animosity that you may make heaven and be well with you and judge not thing before the time,stop playing the role of God text me if you want to know more glorious things about him:jenavism44@gmail.com or call:09032604178
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2015
^^^^^^ Dear poster above me, Kindly take your time and edit your posts including the upper one. Our dear MOG Pastor Chris is excellence personified. A display of the excellence virtue in your post will go a long way. Thanks in anticipation. I love you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / Mistake a Born Again should never make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.