Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) (38446 Views)

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Lagos Task Force Official Steals Impounded Motorcycle (photo) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by henrixx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Endtime bath with endtime acid
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by pstnicodemus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
fr3do:
I was banned in the politics section for showing support for my beloved Biafra, this isnt fair and I'm really disappointed with Nairaland.
if threads and monikers that support the unity of Nigeria and oppose the creation of Biafra are left untouched, why clamp down on Biafra?

Seun

@thread
what is this country turning into?
You were banned, probably because this is Nairaland, not Biafraland

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by BetterChurch: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is a serious issue. Where's the love?
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by hezy4real01(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Diaz is God ooooo
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Otunbalarry: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
fr3do:
I was banned in the politics section for showing support for my beloved Biafra, this isnt fair and I'm really disappointed with Nairaland.
if threads and monikers that support the unity of Nigeria and oppose the creation of Biafra are left untouched, why clamp down on Biafra?

Seun

@thread

you were rightly banned..
good move moderators
kindly, shut up!
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by darediamond(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Haa, omo Nigeria!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
dkronicle:
Ehya task force has been forced
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by fart: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
fr3do:

Seun

@thread
biafra
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by allanphash7(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mean is just an understatement
queenoflafia:
Those task force guys are mean.i knew it was going to get to this
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by khalidx: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
undecided cryend time bath
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by akigbemaru: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
acid bathe for task force.
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Projectors(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some people are just naturally wicked, how can you bath another person with such dangerous chemical.
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by iHateMynd44: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
fr3do:

Seun

@thread

me too the same

@ thread
things are not the same anymore
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by yungchief(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Blame Buhari undecided undecided
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nemesis99(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sure sey na acid? Its as I f the man got punched on the face grin . all these task force self too dey do like God. Na so one of then pursue on small Hausa boy till motor kill the boy. I won't say ntor ( tongue ) to this man though but these guys should also learn to thread softly
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nemesis99(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sure sey na acid? Its as I f the man got punched on the face grin . all these task force self too dey do like God. Na so one of then pursue on small Hausa boy till motor kill the boy. I won't say ntor ( tongue ) to this man though but these guys should also learn to tread softly
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by kelemodes: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
lagos no mans land behave as u like
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lawlessness everywhere in lagos.. That's what you get putting puppet in charge.
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by aladexboy: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
quick recovery man
end time hudlums
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by madgoat(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
cry cry pele
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Exponental(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Watch out for part 2! mopol will threat their f..up
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
fr3do:

Seun

@thread
My brother no be only you. Whether the Ofemmanus like it or not, we will keep preaching Biafra. Its a big Shame that Nairaland is a partisan forum. someday we will see the end of it all. The almajiri mods no get option but to do their masters wish .
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dam4sam: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
fr3do:

Seun

@thread

In actual fact, more of the threads that support Nigeria (Yoruba posts) are BANNED in that section......because "some people said" a particular BIAFRA MOD in that Politics section, does overtime on any post, by Yoruba posters! shocked shocked grin grin

How far this is true, l cannot confirm.

@Thread: I think Task force needs to work within the law and not terrorise people while the Criminals need to be dealt with severely, within the law also
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dam4sam: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
jcmaiah:

My brother no be only you. Whether the Ofemmanus like it or not, we will keep preaching Biafra. Its a big Shame that Nairaland is a partisan forum. someday we will see the end of it all. The almajiri mods no get option but to do their masters wish .

See yourself now? I hope you get BANNED for using such derogatory name on other tribes (rule 2) ...

..... but then, l know you will get away with it since that MOD wont act on such acts undecided undecided
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dam4sam: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
northvietnam:

why u dey complain, seun wey be ewedu soup man , doing what buhari know how to do best.

kpatakpaa ta na to ban me, but I go talk am.

Ofe nmanu things on point...

You are BANNED
(Rule #2).
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Okemmuo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Make dem carry army go dere na...bikonu grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by akoladejesu(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
See yeye people with End time comments....
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2015
dam4sam:

You are BANNED
(Rule #2).

Nothing go move me again for naira land

Nothing , as far no body will ban my MB.

On a more serious note I think some people enjoy the way other call other people bad names on this forum

people like name checkers
End timers
people calling others wailers
yeboo instead of Igbo
Biafra instead of Biafra
product of baby making factory
etc. NAD seun will look else where
I think they are being tribalistic in implementing those rules..
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2015
dam4sam:

See yourself now? I hope you get BANNED for using such derogatory name on other tribes (rule 2) ...

..... but then, l know you will get away with it since that MOD wont act on such acts undecided undecided
When people act in a derogatory manner, they need a derogatory treatment! Banning me no mean anything because no be nairaland I dey use chop. Why must they keep banning people over any Biafra post when they them self make such post(when its against it or mocks the idea). Bunch of imbecilic hypocritical elements!
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2015
lasisi69:
End time men
why are trying to turn the endtimes to a joke. ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them / Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures / Okada Man In Ibadan Tries To Rape Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.