Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! (640 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Naija Girls Show Off Burnt Ass At The Club (photos) / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! by lovetterrison(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Alert ! Alert! Alert!

This is to inform the entire public and management of the men's association that you should thread carefully this season cuz female are using new strategies to siphone money from young lads now,talking from experience this is the second time am going tru this.
w
first of foremost i saw this lady she is new in my area and quite well home trained,i approach her after few days of greeting each other with smiles from distance,we talked and i introduced myself she even went ahead inviting me to her church the following sunday but to my surprise the next weekend i invited her for dinner and from there we could go see a movie after all that the next day she called me and say dear i lost my phone yesterday during our outing.i was like EH!

SECOND experience was yesterday with my cousin's friend same strategy

abeg o make una enlighten me na the new format from girls bdiz as in xmas setting!!!!..
i just fold my hand taya!
Re: New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! by emmy4lov(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2015
lovetterrison:
Alert ! Alert! Alert!

This is to inform the entire public and management of the men's association that you should thread carefully this season cuz female are using new strategies to siphone money from young lads now,talking from experience this is the second time am going tru this.
w
first of foremost i saw this lady she is new in my area and quite well home trained,i approach her after few days of greeting each other with smiles from distance,we talked and i introduced myself she even went ahead inviting me to her church the following sunday but to my surprise the next weekend i invited her for dinner and from there we could go see a movie after all that the next day she called me and say dear i lost my phone yesterday during our outing.i was like EH!

abeg o make una enlighten me na the new format from girls bdiz as in xmas setting!!!!..

lol ... are you a learner ...

This strategy has been on for a long time now...

If she tells u she lost her phone tell her you lost your wallet and all you atm cards are inside ... or frame up something. ..
Re: New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! by lovetterrison(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
emmy4lov:

lol ... are you a learner ...

This strategy has been on for a long time now...

If she tells u she lost her phone tell her you lost your wallet and all you atm cards are inside ... or frame up something. ..

Thanks Bro..men i fear fear
Re: New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! by ibe9ja: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dis na old format naaa. Watch out for their new format.

Coming soon... Before December 15

1 Like

Re: New Xmas Strategies By Naija Girls!!! by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
lovetterrison:
Alert ! Alert! Alert!

w

whats Xmas?

(1) (Reply)

Confused / I Need A Partiner Tonight / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.