Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

#princess Diana's "Secret Daughter" Out To Prove Her Mother Was Killed# - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #princess Diana's "Secret Daughter" Out To Prove Her Mother Was Killed# (1795 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#princess Diana's "Secret Daughter" Out To Prove Her Mother Was Killed# by bizzai(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2015
cc. lalasticlala ishilove

For years now it has been rumoured that Late Princess Diana has a "secret daughter". This rumoured daughter of Princess Diana, now a woman, allegedly came out to speak about her "mother's" death, according to a fresh report by National Enquirer.

The woman strongly believed that Prince Charles killed Princess Diana and she is ready to reveal the truth to the general public. However, Prince Charles is allegedly doing all he can to keep her shut.

"I have deliberately stayed in the background for many years. But my mother’s exhumation opened the door for me to go public. If the Palace keeps out of the investigation, it will show Charles was behind her murder. And I still hold bombshell evidence that will destroy the man. I’m his worst nightmare," said a woman named Sarah who claims to be Princess Diana's daughter. "He wants me silenced. He has a team of trained killers out to get me. He’s vowing to murder me, just like he did my mother. He sees me as a threat," Sarah added.

The "secret daughter" of Princess Diana claiming that she has the support of the Duchess of Cambridge stated that she and Kate Middleton had a "secret meeting" in 2014.

Prince William and Prince Harry seem not to be confused about what happened to their mom, recentl according to Us Weekly, Prince Harry spoke about losing his mom, but did not show any concern or traits of confusion about his mom's death.

"I knew there would always be a gaping hole that could never be filled," Harry said.

However rumours have been ongoing that the Princes "secretly" paid for Diana's body to be exhumed in their quest to discover what actually happened to their mother back in 1997.

The public is very interest in the actual cause of the Princess Diana's death. Even to this day, some still believe that the Princess' death was no accident. If this belief turns out to be true, the question that needs an answer will be - who killed Princess Diana?
http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/5582/PRINCESS-DIANAS-SECRET-DAUGHTER-OUT-TO-PROVE-HER-MOTHER-WAS-KILLED
cc. lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: #princess Diana's "Secret Daughter" Out To Prove Her Mother Was Killed# by orlando5: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2015
It's strange how she died in the midst of controversies
Re: #princess Diana's "Secret Daughter" Out To Prove Her Mother Was Killed# by DuchessLily(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmm... Secret daughter? .. Well striking resemblance to Diana sha

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force / Heartbreaking Photos From The Religious Crisis In Zamfara State(graphic Photos) / How Turkish Army Enter Burma To Stop Buddhists From Killing Muslims. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.