Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (13432 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by ukukaegbu(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
Monday-Friday: Climb the stairs to the 10th floor (my office is at the 10th floor)

Saturday: Play 2 hours of football in my hood.

Sunday: Day of rest.

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by soulamanne(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
naturally i walk a lot so there isnt a special need for exercise

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by loyeruope: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2009
I do 1 hr Cardio (6:30 till 7:30am) on Mondays and Wednesdays with my Trainer
Tuesdays and Thursdays are for Teakwondo
Friday (and sometimes Saturday) is for swimming

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by rasputinn(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ OP

Thanks for starting this very wonderful thread.Going through the posts made full of admiration (for those that are representing)and a bit ashamed(of myself for having not worked out regularly for years now)  angry angry  all at once.I only thank God for my natural physique.

trimandtrendy:

[quote author link=topic= date=1244631580]
Me i am an exercise/weight loss woman. so mine is plenty

morning 500skips  shocked
Night 500skips  shocked shocked
crunches 250 morning 250 night  shocked shocked shocked 
i do that on alternate days

30 minutes jogging everyday

saturday i go for aerobics in national stadium

@ trimandtrendy

Are you serious  shocked shocked shocked shocked

And about the foods to avoid,did you have to include pounded yam  shocked shocked?I mean,I could do without starch and owho (which I I cant get easily outside the shores of Nigeria,but not pounded yam)Now I know why I may never be a SERIOUS work out afficionado again  grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by iice(f): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
Pressing the buttons on my remote control cool

I swim though (occasionally) .  .  .could do that forever kiss kiss
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by PurestBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
I used to be a good football player back then in sec school but when I entered Uni and began bigboys parol, I left football and gained weight drastically that I can's even run again. I wish I could regain my fitness

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by mukina2: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
iice:

[s]Pressing the buttons on my remote control[/s] cool

I swim though (occasionally) .  .  .could do that forever kiss kiss

next week we are going jogging angry grin grin

yeye exercise grin even Baby K sef sabi press buttons grin
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by iice(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

next week we are going jogging angry grin grin

yeye exercise grin even Baby K sef sabi press buttons grin

angry Well she nor sabi press buttons reach me tongue I be master of that ooo grin grin

Good, you can go jogging for both of us grin
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by mukina2: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
she be master oh grin including mixing it so bad that the receiver goes off grin

we are going jogging you need to shed some of that kiss grin tongue

we do not want you breaking stuff kiss
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by iice(f): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2009
She no be expert then tongue I sabi mix am with no eyes and go land exactly whatever channel pesin wan watch grin grin

angry Abeg liff the thing grin grin I loves it cheesy

But i like breaking things rofl grin grin

I no dey exercise ooo angry I liff you to do it for the 3 both of us cheesy kiss
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by mukina2: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
laydee seriously you know i loff you kiss kiss

but you have to exercise sad small push ups do not hurt kiss

ok we will go jogging next Saturday smiley grin
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by iice(f): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
I loff you too kiss kiss

But i ain't going jogging angry grin

I love my couch and have no wish to enjoy anything else except food tongue

shocked push up? You wan kill me? grin
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by trimandtrendy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
For exercising, its usually better you get a trainer oh. They are cheap, between 2500 to 3000 per month. The money you have paid is even part of the motivation. If you live near stadium you can join thier gym there.

how about we all motivate ourselves, lets create a thread for your daily exercise, as in what ever exercise you do each day, you record there. That way if you are missing out, other people would encourage you. And it would also keep you motivated cos you would want to post yours.

What do you guys think?
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by royalicon(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
I do about 60-90mins jugging on weekends only. Its have been helping me to keep fit.
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by impish: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2009
when you say 3
trimandtrendy:

For exercising, its usually better you get a trainer oh. They are cheap, between 2500 to 3000 per month. The money you have paid is even part of the motivation. If you live near stadium you can join thier gym there.

how about we all motivate ourselves, lets create a thread for your daily exercise, as in what ever exercise you do each day, you record there. That way if you are missing out, other people would encourage you. And it would also keep you motivated cos you would want to post yours.

What do you guys think?

when you say 2500, do you mean in naira? that cheap? what gym? plan on movin back and im looking for a good gym, where i wont meet thugs or touts! lol

i usually go to classes here at the gym, LBT and body pump especially. they are fun and i prefer the classes to actually working out at the gym. when i work out, i do 30-1hr 30 mins on the elliptical bike (upright bike) depending on whos cycling beside me (im very competitive, so i like to b the last one standing! i.e if the guy beside me does 1hr on level 15, i make sure i do that or more) lol or how much free time I hav that day. I try to go to the gym 5days a week, but this doesnt always happen. 5 classes a week is ideal for me.

i recently discovered pilates which i find very calming and relaxing. plus i luv a good stretch every now and then.

oh yeah, as regards posting our daily work outs on here, cool sturvs. though il be silent for a while. Im currently away from my house and hence my gym. but wen i get back, its on!!! lol, dont mind me oh!
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Secretz(f): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
Everyday: 20 Sit ups morning and again in Evening. . . . undecided
Mon-Fri: Walk to work in morning (40 mins) Sometimes do the same on my way home . . . undecided

I work with active children, . . .as if that isn't enough exercise. tongue

iice:

I swim though (occasionally) . . .could do that forever kiss kiss

I do this one too, A LOT! Great finger exercise. grin
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
hey trimmy,
count me in on the daily workout routine.
it could come as some sort of motivation for most pple including my humbleself who wants to run longer.
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by damola1: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
I MISS MY GYM LIKE CRAZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,

We do early morning work together: 8-9am, GREAT GREAT PLACE, I really really really miss it, over a year now, haven't been there, all in the name of hussle,

How can you forgo RICE?, thats impossible if you live in Nigeria, I eat it morning, afternoon and night,

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by C2H5OH(f): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2009
Rice is your own daily exericse routine yeye
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2009
Am a lazy boo but i ran a marathon in Feb. dis year. angry

1 Like

Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by ifeoma2022(f): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2009
dominique:

noted. what i want to know is what part of the body skipping puts in shape. . .is it the abs, upper or lower body coz i really need to work on my abs, its not tight like before.

what is crunches skip?I need to add that to my routine
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by iice(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

I do this one too, A LOT! Great finger exercise. grin

You sabi correct thing grin grin These fingers can work magic now grin cheesy grin
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by trimandtrendy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
impish:

when you say 3
when you say 2500, do you mean in naira? that cheap? what gym? plan on movin back and im looking for a good gym, where i wont meet thugs or touts! lol

i usually go to classes here at the gym, LBT and body pump especially. they are fun and i prefer the classes to actually working out at the gym. when i work out, i do 30-1hr 30 mins on the elliptical bike (upright bike) depending on whos cycling beside me (im very competitive, so i like to b the last one standing! i.e if the guy beside me does 1hr on level 15, i make sure i do that or more) lol or how much free time I hav that day. I try to go to the gym 5days a week, but this doesnt always happen. 5 classes a week is ideal for me.

i recently discovered pilates which i find very calming and relaxing. plus i luv a good stretch every now and then.

oh yeah, as regards posting our daily work outs on here, cool sturvs. though il be silent for a while. Im currently away from my house and hence my gym. but wen i get back, its on!!! lol, dont mind me oh!

The gym is at national stadium. Its a federal thing so its cheap. Dont worry, you wont meet thugs there. Everyone just comes in and does thier thing and leave. Its a cool place. You see so many many workout machines there.

I am starting the thread now, so everyone can join.
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by dominique(f): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
nice one there trims. . .i've uploaded my stats cheesy
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by peteroby(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
i go to gym everymorning to lift some iron
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Nezan(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
office work is denying most of us the opportunity of exercising.
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Krayola(m): 3:37am On Jun 12, 2009
gym 4 days a week for 1.5 hrs.

No pain, no gain.

I hate working out my legs. . . it's brutal if u do it right and when u first start u won't be able to walk for a few days. U'll be hopping up stairs, walai!!
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 12, 2009
Krayola:

gym 4 days a week for 1.5 hrs.

No pain, no gain.

I hate working out my legs. . . it's brutal if u do it right and when u first start u won't be able to walk for a few days. U'll be hopping up stairs, walai!!
Is this a joke? Why da hell would you want to spend 1.5hrs in the gym?

I gave up on doing situps, doesn't work jor
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by oyinda3(f): 3:42am On Jun 12, 2009

lol
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by oyinda3(f): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2009
FL Gators:

I gave up on doing situps, doesn't work jor

r u kidding? sit ups do work shocked I did them 2 yrs ago EVERYDAY for almost 2 mths and when I went for my yearly physical, my doctor was very surprised by my tummy muscles. it was hard to touch. lol
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2009
oyinda.:

r u kidding? sit ups do work shocked I did them 2 yrs ago EVERYDAY for almost 2 mths and when I went for my yearly physical, my doctor was very surprised by my tummy muscles. it was hard to touch. lol
You sound so much like Onyinye.

Sit ups dnt work jor. Probably cuz I add cookies/brownies/juice on the side for breaks
Re: Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine by oyinda3(f): 4:02am On Jun 12, 2009
FL Gators:

You sound so much like Onyinye.

Sit ups dnt work jor. Probably cuz I add cookies/brownies/juice on the side for breaks

who's oyinye?
they definitely worked for me. lol I don't even know why I stopped. The reason I started was because I ended up in weight training class for PE and surprisingly, it was pretty cool.

I don't think it matters if ur eating cookies and brownies on the side. if ur doing sit ups, the food/fat whatever will be converted to muscles. lol

but then again, i did it intensely. I mean upwards of 100 situps per day lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds: / JOHESU Stops Nationwide Strike, Gives FG 15-Day Ultimatum / Couple And Their 3-Month-Old Baby Die In Kebbi Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.