Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read (4526 Views)

Atheist: How Do You Determine The Head In Your Marriage? / I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are an embodiment of confusion , a jester indeed .

You claim that thoughts created the universe when only thoughts can proceed from a Mind when given substance . This everlasting conscious entity called God who exists in a higher superior realm gave substance to his thoughts and the universe was born . His thoughts of the universe manifests in the expansion of the universe . An inherent constituent of God - energy - cannot be created or destroyed . God has no beginning or end and He is everywhere . God is conscious energy indeed . God created matter - an intention of his mind - thoughts

The God is the one typing this message and the one that will probably reply. The everlasting consciousness is me and you,simple! Unless you consider yourself inferior,which will be an illusion.

When I say God,I am referring to myself,not something external.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ifeness - the royal jester , leave me in amusement how matter begot consciousness . I say it comes from an everlasting creator who is conscious , what do you say ?

When I say awareness,consciousness, I am saying souls like you and I.

The bible gods were the anunaki. There is no need to debate. You are just hooked on the stories. I made up a thread about the creation of the planet and humans in details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2791937/how-why-life-began-earth

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

The God is the one typing this message and the one that will probably reply. The everlasting consciousness is me and you,simple! Unless you consider yourself inferior,which will be an illusion.

When I say God,I am referring to myself,not something external.

We are gods no doubt and we are conscious . Our consciousness was given to us by a creator since our universe has a beginning . Robots dont have consciousness and can only get conscious or self aware if man unravels the mystery of consciousness and gives it to the robots
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

When I say awareness,consciousness, I am saying souls like you and I.

The bible gods were the anunaki. There is no need to debate. You are just hooked on the stories. I made up a thread about the creation of the planet and humans in details.

Again royal jester , how did the anunaki gain their consciousness? And care to explain the origin of your gods ?
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

We are gods no doubt and we are conscious . Our consciousness was given to us by a creator since our universe has a beginning . Robots dont have consciousness and can only get conscious or self aware if man unravels the mystery of consciousness and gives it to the robots

Consciousness cannot be created nor destroyed don't forget. Consciousness is constant. The humans body and psyche was modified by the anunaki and that's it. Consciousness had always been there otherwise the subject(human) would not exist in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
@royal jester 1feness ... you didnt refute my post about thoughts proceeding from an everlasting eternal mind - God's mind . Here's my post :

You claim that thoughts created the universe when only thoughts can proceed from a Mind when given substance . This everlasting conscious entity called God who exists in a higher superior realm gave substance to his thoughts and the universe was born . His thoughts of the universe manifests in the expansion of the universe . An inherent constituent of God - energy - cannot be created or destroyed . God has no beginning or end and He is everywhere . God is conscious energy indeed . God created matter - an intention of his mind - thoughts

Am talking of the genesis of the universe wink . Anyway I just reasoned like you - in a sane reasonable way - more realistic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Again royal jester , how did the anunaki gain their consciousness? And care to explain the origin of your gods ?

They are not god. They were only psychologically more advanced than humans. They have existed thousands of years before humans surfaced on the planet. There are evidence of their gold mines in South AFRICA. They originally came to our star system to mine gold and other precious matter.

If I may ask,whom do you think the bible(gods) were? Can you describe them?

1 Like

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

Consciousness cannot be created nor destroyed don't forget. Consciousness is constant. The humans body and psyche was modified by the anunaki and that's it. Consciousness had always been there otherwise the subject(human) would not exist in the first place.

1. Remember , many "rational thinking" atheist base everything even human existence and intelligence on chance . If consciousness is constant then humans did not exist by chance right ?

2. How is matter self aware or conscious ?

3. Do we need a brain to be conscious ? If yes , what part of the brain is responsible for consciousness

4. Are inanimate bodies conscious ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

They are not god. They were only psychologically more advanced than humans. They have existed thousands of years before humans surfaced on the planet. There are evidence of their gold mines in South AFRICA. They originally came to our star system to mine gold and other precious matter.

If I may ask,whom do you think the bible(gods) were? Can you describe them?

Oh please ... stop evading the question and explain of the ORIGIN of the anunakis . Or is the royal jester out of jokes ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@royal jester 1feness ... you didnt refute my post about thoughts proceeding from an everlasting eternal mind - God's mind . Here's my post :

Am talking of the genesis of the universe wink . Anyway I just reasoned like you - in a sane reasonable way - more realistic

Don't call me royal jester if you want me to reply you. I don't call you names do I?

I will answer your question if you answer mine. And please do not cherry pick. answer all my question

1. Describe you god

2. Why did your god walk in the garden

3 What was the sybol of your god taking ribs from adam? Wasn't your god powerful enough to create a woman without the ribs?

4 Why did your god choose to appear to ancient humans alone?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh please ... stop evading the question and explain of the ORIGIN of the anunakis . Or is the royal jester out of jokes ?

Let this be the last you call me that or our convo will be over.
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

Sorry bro . So explain the origin of the annunakis please
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by winner01(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2015
@KingEbukasBlog, its called infinite knowledge.
Its like saying "I have no proof but Im sure creation requires no Creator".
Chai!!, Simple common sense grin

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by winner01(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

But seriously you sound like a jester grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

Don't call me royal jester if you want me to reply you. I don't call you names do I?

Dude ... its a joke cool

I will answer your question if you answer mine. And please do not cherry pick. answer all my question

1. Describe you god

God is eternal , everlasting . He exists as three entities .

2. Why did your god walk in the garden
Genesis 2 : 8
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

What does this have to do with anything

3 What was the sybol of your god taking ribs from adam? Wasn't your god powerful enough to create a woman without the ribs?

I wonder why how God decides to create things is now a problem ? Anways because ribs regenerate its my best guess

4 Why did your god choose to appear to ancient humans alone?

He still appears and communicates with anyone He wishes to . Only this time you guys claim its hallucination . So can I say the ancient man couldn't explain hallucination and he put his experience down in writing ? wink

1 Like

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2015
winner01:

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

grin . Common sense apparently is not common . Great quote by Ravi smiley
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Remember , many "rational thinking" atheist base everything even human existence and intelligence on chance . If consciousness is constant then human's did not exist by chance right ?

2. How is matter or self aware or conscious ?

3. Do we need a brain to be conscious ? If yes , what part of the brain is responsible for consciousness

4. Are inanimate bodies conscious ?

Firstly,I am not "many rational thinking atheist"

Answer 1. Ape-like humans evolved on this planet until the anunaki tampered with their dna by adding theirs to form human- "Let us make(not create)man in our image and after our likeness"

It took the planet billions of years to be pro-life,afterward the atmosphere became conducive for life and then life. Conciousnness is constant and life was by chance in our solar system,bearing in mind that many solar systems are pro life forms and billions of others are not ready

Answer 2. When you see an object on the floor,you think about picking it up before picking it up. That is a perfect example of thought leading to action(matter) Thought,awareness leads to matter. Consciousness leads to matter. A non-conscious human body will remain static till it fades away

Answer 3.We don't need a brain to be conscious. Take for example,the human drives the car. Without the human the car no mater how nice it is will not move. The human brain is like the car's engine. Without the brain the body will not function. Without consciousness the brain will not function. Therefore we can say the brain is an antenna for consciousness.

Answer 4 Inanimate body can be conscious but our society's technology haven't reached that stage yet as far as I know. But they are also a product of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude ... its a joke cool

God is eternal , everlasting . He exists as three entities .

Genesis 2 : 8
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

What does this have to do with anything

I wonder why how God decides to create things is now a problem ? Anways because ribs regenerate its my best guess

He still appears and communicates with anyone He wishes to . Only this time you guys claim its hallucination . So can I say the ancient man couldn't explain hallucination and he put his experience down in writing ? wink

1Your god is everlasting right and exists in trinity namely? Name the trinity please? And where did you come about that?

2Why did the account of your god end in the old testament?

3Why was plural used for your god?

4What is the relationship between Yahweh and Elohim? And please what is Elohim?

5What was the reason for taking the ribs from adam to form eve? I ask again as I got no answer

6You claimed your god speaks to whomever he wish yeah? That means your god is not fair and just as he only speaks to a few. Even the president of a country does live broadcast and on one can claim we do not have a president. Why did your god decide to speak to a few when he knows hell awaits everyone?

7What if you realize that the anunaki are the gods you worship,will it change anything?

8Do you know why it is claimed that the bible god is everlasting? Or do you simply believe by faith?

9 Why did the bible god(gods) kick against human unity when they built the tower of babel(stargate)?

10Why so many barbaric laws in the old testament?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

Firstly,I am not "many rational thinking atheist"

Answer 1. Ape-like humans evolved on this planet until the anunaki tampered with their dna by adding theirs to form human- "Let us make(not create)man in our image and after our likeness"

It took the planet billions of years to be pro-life,afterward the atmosphere became conducive for life and then life. Conciousnness is constant and life was by chance in our solar system,bearing in mind that many solar systems are pro life forms and billions of others are not ready

Answer 2. When you see an object on the floor,you think about picking it up before picking it up. That is a perfect example of thought leading to action(matter) Thought,awareness leads to matter. Consciousness leads to matter. A non-conscious human body will remain static till it fades away

Answer 3.We don't need a brain to be conscious. Take for example,the human drives the car. Without the human the car no mater how nice it is will not move. The human brain is like the car's engine. Without the brain the body will not function. Without consciousness the brain will not function. Therefore we can say the brain is an antenna for consciousness.

Answer 4 Inanimate body can be conscious but our society's technology haven't reached that stage yet as far as I know. But they are also a product of thought.

Ugh ! Please I'll just advise you to depart from this inchoate ideology of thoughts from nothing creating matter , and aliens whom you cant explain their origin and superior intelligence engineering humans' DNA . You keep contradicting yourself and am pretty sure you dont even understand yourself grin .

Let me give you a parting shot :

You strongly believe aliens are involved in bestowing humans with intelligence . You didnt care to QUESTION their origin and how they got their intelligence which certainly would progress into infinite regress - who did theirs and who did theirs that did theirs etc - but you question an eternal God's super intelligence and existence ?

You signature says : " Question everything "

1feness , thanks for the hypocrisy and dishonesty cool
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2015
aaronson:
what is this one even saying? Get concise with your point. Your point contradicting your conclusion.

The big bang started off as small, minute atomic action and reaction in a form of tennis ball shape then before its expansion till explosion. The NOTHINGNESS of physics which you struggling to understand or lack understanding of is the matter and anti-matter which eventually caused the big bang, grab a book and read or get on the internet and make some researches. Google (matter and anti matter) and learn.

LOL dude ease up ... it seems you are not reading my post. Big Bang theory is toast ... go online and do the needful... search!
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2015
1feness:

When it come to the bible god or any obligation to worship stones,rocks and humans I am an atheist. I have invested a lot of time in studying the Metaphysical ,the planet,unknown origins and related matters. Many of which you will find in religions books...obviously some of them were borrowed into it.

The power of thought is believed to have created everything we see. It is said that we are pure consciousness experiencing life on this planet in an avatar known as our bodies. We humans/animals/planets/stars are the creators and creation,designer and design comprising of an unlimited energy field confused as God. God comprises of everything including planets,humans,animal trees and anything that can be imagined. Basically we are Gods too

The Big bang is the deliberate disintegration of the energy field into smaller particles like planets,stars,animals and everything. They all contain energy and will be involved in continuous creation and re-creation till infinity. Energy in its original form cannot be created nor destroyed but will always change form.

Even right now the effect of The Big Bang(as I explained in the 3rd paragraph) is still taking place in volcanic mountain,pole shifts of the planet,tsunamis and will continue to do so for ever,as long as thoughts permit.

This my understanding,but only a few will find sense in it.

As i rightly said.. we are on different plains and in between us are the others.... for now all am interested in is on the nothingness of the universe origin. Period.
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2015
urahara:

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state and a thousand times smaller than the head of a pin.
Until about 15 billion years ago expansion started.
before the hot dense state , there WAS NOTHING! Do you agree!
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by urahara(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2015
winner01:

Have u ever heard of vacuum fluctuation. It is a phenomena where by electrons. Positerons and photons appear in nothing with no cause.
In this event the principle of conservation of energy is violated. Does that mean a god created it.

And moreover why must it be a god that created the universe why can't it be a pantheon of gods
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2015
aaronson:
Read the post from where you lifted this my point, then you would realize your answer as a matter of fact, Study my post, it would help you a lot because I emphasized the Nothingness that gave rise to your existence today.

Good! i have a witness that NOTHINGINGNESS is the source of all WE SEE around us a.k.a the UNIVERSE!
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2015
OgundeleT:
whenever theist dont understand how something happen they will just feel the gap by god did it. now ask them what create the god they will say "nothing". i dont know how one will reject big bang theory bcus u believe nothing cant happen without something but u still believe one god can just exist without anyone creating it

Again... you fail to comprehend my first post... dont bring the "God stuff" in this discussion... stay on point... and please help yourself with google to find out the current knowledge...of NOTHING vs BIG BANG THEORY as source of the universe
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are an embodiment of confusion , a jester indeed .

I love this your post ... but it came out too early... it was suppose to be the icing on the cake of this thread.But anyway... its already out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2015
unphilaz:

I love this your post ... but it came out too early... it was suppose to be the icing on the cake of this thread.But anyway... its already out.

Thanks smiley . Its no surprise he didnt refute it . I asked and expected him to do so TWICE
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
winner01:

To the bolded am persuaded to digress because of that quote but i will remain in the singularity of nothingness of the universe...nice quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
unphilaz:

LOL dude ease up ... it seems you are not reading my post. Big Bang theory is toast ... go online and do the needful... search!
Are you serious? C'mon man, this is 2015 almost into 2016 and re-read what you just wrote me now that's funny, coming from a graduate. I mean a product of Bsc degree. Big bang is toast and the bible creation reality.
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2015
unphilaz:

As i rightly said.. we are on different plains and in between us are the others.... for now all am interested in is on the nothingness of the universe origin. Period.

Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2015
aaronson:
Are you serious? C'mon man, this is 2015 almost into 2016 and re-read what you just wrote me now that's funny, coming from a graduate. I mean a product of Bsc degree. Big bang is toast and the bible creation reality.

oh my... cancel that out and lets consider the current realities. And the current reality is that the origin of the universe ... is CONFIRMED to be NOTHING! Period! QED!
Re: Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read by unphilaz(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2015
1feness:

I read a few post but maybe will continue but from what i read... you are inferring from the KNOWN worlds to base your research from but this thread is all about HOW did the KNOWN UNIVERSE appear which is factually proven from NOTHING!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute 'alex' Son Of Paul Adefarasin Receives Impartation From TD Jakes(photo) / Pa Oyakhilome Is Dead / Exclusive Interview With Bishop David Oyedepo @ 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.