Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. (2989 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Please if you dont know what harmattan means, i kindly suggest you try google or better check your dictionary.

It is the last month of the year and in Nigeria the harmattan is already wrecking havoc on our appearances, i consulted some ladies and ask them what they felt about this season and their responses as i had expected was heavy with regrets.
1) THEY KEEP INDOORS;
For most ladies, this is not a time for "waka-waka", and if a guy happens to calls them out for a rendevous, their first reply will be "are you mobile?"

2)THEY DONT GET TO MAKE-UP AS THEY WOULD WANT TO;
All those stuff they use to adorn their faces will take a break this period, nobody would like to end up looking like a "quiet masqurade".

3) THEY DONT GET TO WEAR WHAT MAKES THEM LOOK SEXY AND HOT;
Spaghetti tops, show belly, hot mini, bum shorts,etc must be suspended for now, it is now sweater, turtle-neck vest, nylon jackets,etc. *okada man wear and i wear my own lol*

4) THEY OFTEN LOOK UNTIDY;

Bet me, these are trying times for most ladies, whose appearances are paramount to them, their hanbags become more bigger to contain large mirrows to access themselves more fully, they become more friendly with anything that reflects their images including "almaco" glasses on buildings.
5) THEY SPEND MORE ON TRANSPORTATION;
The classy but non-car owners among them will have to spend more on drops than take buses or bikes that may warrant a little trecking.

6) OVER DEMAND FOR SEX FROM MALE PARTNER/S;
That early morning chilling weather eeh....win win for guys but ladies are compelled to agree, some wicked guys will even go ahead and put on the air condition, and ladies are now forced to do, na rape oooh...

Sources; halfrica, misspicy, mhizkel,mrsphyno, yourmain, lagosmostkuit,prettythicksme.
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by RexKexMilann: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by jmaxjohn(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2015
7: YOUR SENSE HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE HARMATTAN

4 Likes

Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by YorubaWoman: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:
7: YOUR SENSE HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE HARMATTAN
...haa this 2go boy when did you join nl?

2 Likes

Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by xpac01(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol. Thank God for number 3. Now I can go out and come back without any sex.ual tension on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by jmaxjohn(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Randyhot:
...haa this 2go boy when did you join nl?

2 years b4 u did. 2go follower.
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by obiorathesubtle: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]I know say na miss spicy talk number 6[/size]
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
I Love harmattan...undecided
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
kikikiki..how u take know?
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
why?
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
eeeh..so na you dey disturb that guy once its 4.30am abi?
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by misspicy(f): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
what? shocked

am a VIRGIN undecided
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2015
I love diz harmattan weather. Especially staying indoors and watching telemundo.
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by obiorathesubtle: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Randyhot:
kikikiki..how u take know?
[size=15pt]I just Know... Na the kind person she be.[/size]
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
why?
it's cold and comforting?undecided

1 Like

Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I love diz harmattan weather. Especially staying indoors and watching telemundo.
lol...
Randyhot:
eeeh..so na you dey disturb that guy once its 4.30am abi?
Disturb am say werin happen?undecided
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by obiorathesubtle: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

what? shocked

am a VIRGIN undecided
[size=15pt]I believe you ooo.. I'm serious

But I'm the Pope sha
[/size]
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's cold and comforting?undecided
yeah and how do u drive d cold?
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
[size=15pt]angry telemundo gbukwa gi ebe ahu![/size]
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Disturb am say werin happen?undecided
say the cold too much nah.
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by cold(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Nobody wants to go out looking like they just ate a live crab

1 Like

Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=15pt]I believe you ooo.. I'm serious

But I'm the Pope sha
[/size]
cheesycheesycheesy

we both suitable for each other then cheesywink
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by obiorathesubtle: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

cheesycheesycheesy

we both suitable for each other then cheesywink
cheesy [size=15pt]e be like say our talent match abi?

But Kolawole James coker is the main antagonist
[/size]
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Randyhot:
Please if you dont know what harmattan means, i kindly suggest you try google or better check your dictionary.

It is the last month of the year and in Nigeria the harmattan is already wrecking havoc on our appearances, i consulted some ladies and ask them what they felt about this season and their responses as i had expected was heavy with regrets.
1) THEY KEEP INDOORS;
For most ladies, this is not a time for "waka-waka", and if a guy happens to calls them out for a rendevous, their first reply will be "are you mobile?"

2)THEY DONT GET TO MAKE-UP AS THEY WOULD WANT TO;
All those stuff they use to adorn their faces will take a break this period, nobody would like to end up looking like a "quiet masqurade".

3) THEY DONT GET TO WEAR WHAT MAKES THEM LOOK SEXY AND HOT;
Spaghetti tops, show belly, hot mini, bum shorts,etc must be suspended for now, it is now sweater, turtle-neck vest, nylon jackets,etc. *okada man wear and i wear my own lol*

4) THEY OFTEN LOOK UNTIDY;

Bet me, these are trying times for most ladies, whose appearances are paramount to them, their hanbags become more bigger to contain large mirrows to access themselves more fully, they become more friendly with anything that reflects their images including "almaco" glasses on buildings.
5) THEY SPEND MORE ON TRANSPORTATION;
The classy but non-car owners among them will have to spend more on drops than take buses or bikes that may warrant a little trecking.

6) OVER DEMAND FOR SEX FROM MALE PARTNER/S;
That early morning chilling weather eeh....win win for guys but ladies are compelled to agree, some wicked guys will even go ahead and put on the air condition, and ladies are now forced to do, na rape oooh...

Sources; halfrica, misspicy, mhizkel,mrsphyno, yourmain, lagosmostkuit,prettythicksme.

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Abi they lock their room windows nd cuddle their pillows
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
yeah and how do u drive d cold?
I exercise and drink tea?undecided
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
I exercise and drink tea?undecided
lol can i tell u how to drive d cold permanently?
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by misspicy(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy [size=15pt]e be like say our talent match abi?

But Kolawole James coker is the main antagonist
[/size]
gringringrin

dont worry about Jimmy lets just do lowkey winkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: Read Why Most Ladies Are Scared Of The Harmattan Period. by obiorathesubtle: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

gringringrin

dont worry about Jimmy lets just do lowkey winkwinkwinkwinkwink
[size=15pt]shocked I no know say you badt like this o

So, he's the side dude abi?
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How many Pvssy You Don Kill This Year Now? / Pls Tell Me I Don't Look Like Him... Nooo!!! / Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.