Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

why Does Science Cotradict Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / why Does Science Cotradict Religion? (4712 Views)

Does Science Trump The Word Of God? No Way! / Does Science Agree With The Bible? / Does Science Agree With The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: why Does Science Cotradict Religion? by LORDDICE(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
PastorAIO:

LordDice, your posts are too long. I'm not a darwinist but I can't read your posts in spite of how interested I am in your arguments. If you cannot make your point in one sentence then try to do it within two sentences. Or patapata if you must be longwinded, then try to be entertaining with it.

are you a christain....?
Re: why Does Science Cotradict Religion? by LORDDICE(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
PastorAIO:

LordDice, your posts are too long. I'm not a darwinist but I can't read your posts in spite of how interested I am in your arguments. If you cannot make your point in one sentence then try to do it within two sentences. Or patapata if you must be longwinded, then try to be entertaining with it.

are you a christain....?
I
entertaining? how?
Re: why Does Science Cotradict Religion? by LORDDICE(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
donnffd:

Lol, so you think scientists are in a form of cult and carrying out a conspiracy against us, they forged the bones of dinosaurs and old creatures of the past?......dude you are deluded, can't argue with ignorance, I can't believe someone who calls himself a scientist doesn't believe dinosaurs once existed!!! Hilarious

if i read evolution well, life originated in Africa... and all d dinosaurs died in Europe eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 10 Common Misconceptions About Atheism / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.